Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult. -- Actor Edmond Gween, on his deathbed.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

SubjectAuthor
* Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024Robin Miller
+* Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024Ian J. Ball
|+* Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024anim8rfsk
||`* Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024Ian J. Ball
|| `- Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024anim8rfsk
|`* Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024BTR1701
| `- Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024anim8rfsk
`* Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024Ian J. Ball
 `- Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024Robin Miller

1
Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<l95704Frc7aU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214765&group=rec.arts.tv#214765

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:54:20 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.2
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 20:54 UTC

RM: Listings for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later today.

Saturday, April 27

My Husband Hired a Hitman (movie) (3:01 am, Tubi)

When a greedy husband seeks a hitman to murder his wife and get her
money, she will stop at nothing to fight back and seek revenge. Stars
Tamara Almeida, Jason Diaz, Brett Geddes, Erica Deutschman and David
Chinchilla. 1 hr 32 min.

https://tubitv.com/movies/100020157/my-husband-hired-a-hitman

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30983649/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg05s924cw

A Chef's Deadly Revenge (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

Lucy has just escaped an abusive relationship and moved to a new town
where she’s finally fulfilled her lifelong dream: opening her own
gourmet restaurant where she’s the head chef. When she encounters the
jealous Frank, whose family used to own the restaurant that was in her
new space, she becomes the target of constant harassment. Lucy, having
had enough of abusive men in her life, turns the tables on Frank and
inserts herself into his life. Now Lucy and Frank are engaged in a high
stakes game of cat and mouse that has deadly consequences. Stars Kathryn
Kohut, Tomas Chovanec, Chelsea Muirhead, and Bridget Wareham.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/a-chefs-deadly-revenge

https://play.mylifetime.com/movies/a-chefs-deadly-revenge/preview-a-chefs-deadly-revenge

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt31940959/

Branching Out (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)

To help build a family tree, single mom Amelia tracks down her
daughter's biological father. It becomes a journey of trust, love, and
discovering the meaning of family. Stars Sarah Drew and Juan Pablo Di Pace.

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/branching-out

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32045638/

Sunday, April 28

The Replacement Daughter (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

When Liza gets mysteriously struck by a hit and run driver, her teenage
daughter Jessica finds herself alone and with no one to look after her.
When wealthy Eva offers to take care of her, Jessica can’t help but be
seduced by Eva’s world. However, nothing is what it seems, and Jessica
now must come up with a plan to save herself…and her comatose mother.
Stacy Haiduk, Emily Miceli, Kristi Murdock star. Not on IMDb.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-replacement-daughter

Mr Bates vs The Post Office (limited series finale) (9
pm, PBS)

Guilt (final season 3 premiere) (10 pm, PBS)

Four episodes concluding on May 19.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/shows/guilt/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9644058/ [rating 7.4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHj1XoFix5g

Michael Strahan x Jon Bon Jovi: Halfway There (talk special)
(10-11 pm, ABC)

Monday, April 29

Honeymoonish (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)

Two newlyweds on their honeymoon discover that they are different in
almost every way — but can these opposites attract? Kuwaiti film; 1h 40m.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81711005

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt31565654/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn6Dy1-earw

The Interrogation Tapes (season 1 finale) (10 pm, ABC)

Tuesday, April 30

Streaming:

The Veil [new] (12:01 am, Hulu)

Elisabeth Moss stars in a six-episode FX limited series (exclusive to
Hulu). Kicking off with its first two episodes today, the spy thriller
comes from Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders) and is set in Istanbul, Paris,
and London and finds a CIA agent teaming with a French counterpart as
they attempt to prevent a potential disaster. Joining Moss in the cast
are Josh Charles, James Purefoy and Dali Benssalah. The remaining
episodes are released once weekly through May 28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMmFC_GpXc

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-veil-2024/ [score 54]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21433150/

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman (special)
(3:01 am, Netflix)

John Mulaney returns to his Chicago high school with David Letterman as
they candidly discuss addiction, fatherhood and the state of stand-up
comedy. A one-off episode of Letterman's Netflix series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSYIkFpPyc

https://www.netflix.com/title/81747800 [this special]

https://www.netflix.com/title/80209096 [series]

Fiasco [new; complete limited series] (3:01 am, Netflix)

When disaster strikes the set of a first-time director, a
behind-the-scenes film crew captures everything as mishaps, blackmail
and sabotage ensue. French comedy limited series.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81566980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUOaKdOw4M

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27415863/

Broadcast and cable:

Crime Nation (season 1 finale) (8-10 pm, CW)

Lopez v. Lopez (season 2 finale) (8 and 8:30 pm, two
episodes, NBC)

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<v0jqu7$ioht$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214772&group=rec.arts.tv#214772

From: ijball@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:32:55 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 21:32 UTC

On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> RM: Listings for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later today.
>

>         Saturday, April 27
>

> My Husband Hired a Hitman      (movie)      (3:01 am, Tubi)
>
> When a greedy husband seeks a hitman to murder his wife and get her
> money, she will stop at nothing to fight back and seek revenge. Stars
> Tamara Almeida, Jason Diaz, Brett Geddes, Erica Deutschman and David
> Chinchilla. 1 hr 32 min.
>
> https://tubitv.com/movies/100020157/my-husband-hired-a-hitman
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30983649/
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg05s924cw

Cool - a revenge flick, and I even know Almeida from Lifetime.

If I can find the time, I will check this out...

> A Chef's Deadly Revenge     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> Lucy has just escaped an abusive relationship and moved to a new town
> where she’s finally fulfilled her lifelong dream: opening her own
> gourmet restaurant where she’s the head chef. When she encounters the
> jealous Frank, whose family used to own the restaurant that was in her
> new space, she becomes the target of constant harassment. Lucy, having
> had enough of abusive men in her life, turns the tables on Frank and
> inserts herself into his life. Now Lucy and Frank are engaged in a high
> stakes game of cat and mouse that has deadly consequences. Stars Kathryn
> Kohut, Tomas Chovanec, Chelsea Muirhead, and Bridget Wareham.
>
> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/a-chefs-deadly-revenge
>
> https://play.mylifetime.com/movies/a-chefs-deadly-revenge/preview-a-chefs-deadly-revenge
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt31940959/

Yep - am already in for this tonite.

> Branching Out      (movie)        (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> To help build a family tree, single mom Amelia tracks down her
> daughter's biological father. It becomes a journey of trust, love, and
> discovering the meaning of family. Stars Sarah Drew and Juan Pablo Di Pace.
>
> https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/branching-out
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32045638/

Zzzzzz....

>         Sunday, April 28
>

> The Replacement Daughter     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> When Liza gets mysteriously struck by a hit and run driver, her teenage
> daughter Jessica finds herself alone and with no one to look after her.
> When wealthy Eva offers to take care of her, Jessica can’t help but be
> seduced by Eva’s world. However, nothing is what it seems, and Jessica
> now must come up with a plan to save herself… and her comatose mother.
> Stacy Haiduk, Emily Miceli, Kristi Murdock star. Not on IMDb.
>
> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-replacement-daughter

Excited to see DOOL's Haiduk do a Lifetime flick! - Will definitely
check this out.

>         Tuesday, April 30
>

>     Streaming:
>

> The Veil          [new]          (12:01 am, Hulu)
>
> Elisabeth Moss stars in a six-episode FX limited series (exclusive to
> Hulu). Kicking off with its first two episodes today, the spy thriller
> comes from Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders) and is set in Istanbul, Paris,
> and London and finds a CIA agent teaming with a French counterpart as
> they attempt to prevent a potential disaster. Joining Moss in the cast
> are Josh Charles, James Purefoy and Dali Benssalah. The remaining
> episodes are released once weekly through May 28.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMmFC_GpXc
>
> https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-veil-2024/     [score 54]
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21433150/

I would have been a lot more interested in this if they had cast
somebody other than Moss as the lead!... :|

> Fiasco         [new; complete limited series]         (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> When disaster strikes the set of a first-time director, a
> behind-the-scenes film crew captures everything as mishaps, blackmail
> and sabotage ensue. French comedy limited series.

Oh, gawd, no.

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<1912359504.735959389.575107.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214782&group=rec.arts.tv#214782

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:14:05 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:14 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>
>> RM: Listings for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later today.
>>

>>         Saturday, April 27
>>

>> My Husband Hired a Hitman      (movie)      (3:01 am, Tubi)
>>
>> When a greedy husband seeks a hitman to murder his wife and get her
>> money, she will stop at nothing to fight back and seek revenge. Stars
>> Tamara Almeida, Jason Diaz, Brett Geddes, Erica Deutschman and David
>> Chinchilla. 1 hr 32 min.
>>
>> https://tubitv.com/movies/100020157/my-husband-hired-a-hitman
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30983649/
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg05s924cw
>
> Cool - a revenge flick, and I even know Almeida from Lifetime.
>
> If I can find the time, I will check this out...
>
>> A Chef's Deadly Revenge     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>>
>> Lucy has just escaped an abusive relationship and moved to a new town
>> where she’s finally fulfilled her lifelong dream: opening her own
>> gourmet restaurant where she’s the head chef. When she encounters the
>> jealous Frank, whose family used to own the restaurant that was in her
>> new space, she becomes the target of constant harassment. Lucy, having
>> had enough of abusive men in her life, turns the tables on Frank and
>> inserts herself into his life. Now Lucy and Frank are engaged in a high
>> stakes game of cat and mouse that has deadly consequences. Stars Kathryn
>> Kohut, Tomas Chovanec, Chelsea Muirhead, and Bridget Wareham.
>>
>> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/a-chefs-deadly-revenge
>>
>> https://play.mylifetime.com/movies/a-chefs-deadly-revenge/preview-a-chefs-deadly-revenge
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt31940959/
>
> Yep - am already in for this tonite.
>
>> Branching Out      (movie)        (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>>
>> To help build a family tree, single mom Amelia tracks down her
>> daughter's biological father. It becomes a journey of trust, love, and
>> discovering the meaning of family. Stars Sarah Drew and Juan Pablo Di Pace.
>>
>> https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/branching-out
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32045638/
>
> Zzzzzz....
>

>>         Sunday, April 28
>>

>> The Replacement Daughter     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>>
>> When Liza gets mysteriously struck by a hit and run driver, her teenage
>> daughter Jessica finds herself alone and with no one to look after her.
>> When wealthy Eva offers to take care of her, Jessica can’t help but be
>> seduced by Eva’s world. However, nothing is what it seems, and Jessica
>> now must come up with a plan to save herself… and her comatose mother.
>> Stacy Haiduk, Emily Miceli, Kristi Murdock star. Not on IMDb.
>>
>> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-replacement-daughter
>
> Excited to see DOOL's Haiduk do a Lifetime flick! - Will definitely
> check this out.

The bestest Lana Lang there ever was.

There is no sign of this whatsoever on the IMDb.

We wouldn’t even know about it if not for Robin!

Even though it sounds like Stacy is going to be in a coma, the whole movie
I have set it to record

>>         Tuesday, April 30
>>

>>     Streaming:
>>

>> The Veil          [new]          (12:01 am, Hulu)
>>
>> Elisabeth Moss stars in a six-episode FX limited series (exclusive to
>> Hulu). Kicking off with its first two episodes today, the spy thriller
>> comes from Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders) and is set in Istanbul, Paris,
>> and London and finds a CIA agent teaming with a French counterpart as
>> they attempt to prevent a potential disaster. Joining Moss in the cast
>> are Josh Charles, James Purefoy and Dali Benssalah. The remaining
>> episodes are released once weekly through May 28.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMmFC_GpXc
>>
>> https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-veil-2024/     [score 54]
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21433150/
>
> I would have been a lot more interested in this if they had cast
> somebody other than Moss as the lead!... :|

Ditto

>> Fiasco         [new; complete limited series]         (3:01 am, Netflix)
>>
>> When disaster strikes the set of a first-time director, a
>> behind-the-scenes film crew captures everything as mishaps, blackmail
>> and sabotage ensue. French comedy limited series.
>
> Oh, gawd, no.

Double dog damn ditto

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<v0k8hc$m6ap$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214784&group=rec.arts.tv#214784

From: ijball@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:25:00 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:25 UTC

On 4/27/24 6:14 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>> On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>
>>> RM: Listings for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later today.
>>>

>>>         Sunday, April 28
>>>

>>> The Replacement Daughter     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>>>
>>> When Liza gets mysteriously struck by a hit and run driver, her teenage
>>> daughter Jessica finds herself alone and with no one to look after her.
>>> When wealthy Eva offers to take care of her, Jessica can’t help but be
>>> seduced by Eva’s world. However, nothing is what it seems, and Jessica
>>> now must come up with a plan to save herself… and her comatose mother.
>>> Stacy Haiduk, Emily Miceli, Kristi Murdock star. Not on IMDb.
>>>
>>> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-replacement-daughter
>>
>> Excited to see DOOL's Haiduk do a Lifetime flick! - Will definitely
>> check this out.
>
> The bestest Lana Lang there ever was.
>
> There is no sign of this whatsoever on the IMDb.
>
> We wouldn’t even know about it if not for Robin!
>
> Even though it sounds like Stacy is going to be in a coma, the whole movie
> I have set it to record

I'm betting it's about 100% likely that Kristi Murdock will be the one
in a coma - Haiduk is near certain to be the EVOL!!1! rich bitch.

>>>         Tuesday, April 30
>>>

>>>     Streaming:
>>>

>>> Fiasco         [new; complete limited series]         (3:01 am, Netflix)
>>>
>>> When disaster strikes the set of a first-time director, a
>>> behind-the-scenes film crew captures everything as mishaps, blackmail
>>> and sabotage ensue. French comedy limited series.
>>
>> Oh, gawd, no.
>
> Double dog damn ditto

French "comedy" - Does it work for anyone?!!

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<370771499.735977965.078051.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214799&group=rec.arts.tv#214799

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 23:20:51 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 06:20 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 4/27/24 6:14 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> Excited to see DOOL's Haiduk do a Lifetime flick! - Will definitely
>>> check this out.
>>
>> The bestest Lana Lang there ever was.
>>
>> There is no sign of this whatsoever on the IMDb.
>>
>> We wouldn’t even know about it if not for Robin!
>>
>> Even though it sounds like Stacy is going to be in a coma, the whole movie
>> I have set it to record
>
> I'm betting it's about 100% likely that Kristi Murdock will be the one
> in a coma - Haiduk is near certain to be the EVOL!!1! rich bitch.

That would help a lot. I think the last time I saw her she was trying to
kill Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

>>> Oh, gawd, no.
>>
>> Double dog damn ditto
>
> French "comedy" - Does it work for anyone?!!

Maybe the Swiss? They like the French child rape policy.

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<wNmdnfoKSs8pJ7P7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214840&group=rec.arts.tv#214840

From: atropos@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:08:04 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:08 UTC

On Apr 27, 2024 at 2:32:55 PM PDT, ""Ian J. Ball"" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:

> On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>
>> The Veil          [new]          (12:01 am, Hulu)
>>
>> Elisabeth Moss stars in a six-episode FX limited series (exclusive to
>> Hulu). Kicking off with its first two episodes today, the spy thriller
>> comes from Steven Knight (PEAKY BLINDERS) and is set in Istanbul, Paris,
>> and London and finds a CIA agent teaming with a French counterpart as
>> they attempt to prevent a potential disaster. Joining Moss in the cast
>> are Josh Charles, James Purefoy and Dali Benssalah. The remaining
>> episodes are released once weekly through May 28.
>
> I would have been a lot more interested in this if they had cast
> somebody other than Moss as the lead!... :|

Exactly what I was thinking. Moss is probably one of the producers, too, like
she was on HANDMAID'S TALE. Which is why every male character on that show
acted like she was the most gorgeous woman they'd ever seen and couldn't help
but fall in love with her. There were all sorts of other handmaids around her
who were easily far prettier and more attractive, but every man on the show
practically started drooling the moment Moss entered the room.

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<1411654915.736046103.918340.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214856&group=rec.arts.tv#214856

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:30:31 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 01:30 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2024 at 2:32:55 PM PDT, ""Ian J. Ball"" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>> On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>>
>>> The Veil          [new]          (12:01 am, Hulu)
>>>
>>> Elisabeth Moss stars in a six-episode FX limited series (exclusive to
>>> Hulu). Kicking off with its first two episodes today, the spy thriller
>>> comes from Steven Knight (PEAKY BLINDERS) and is set in Istanbul, Paris,
>>> and London and finds a CIA agent teaming with a French counterpart as
>>> they attempt to prevent a potential disaster. Joining Moss in the cast
>>> are Josh Charles, James Purefoy and Dali Benssalah. The remaining
>>> episodes are released once weekly through May 28.
>>
>> I would have been a lot more interested in this if they had cast
>> somebody other than Moss as the lead!... :|
>
> Exactly what I was thinking. Moss is probably one of the producers, too, like

You would be wrong, Moss breath!

She’s one of half a dozen EXECUTIVE producers, most of whom seem to be
female, and most of whom seem to specialize in Elizabeth Moss projects,
including the upcoming “untitled Elizabeth Moss project“

There are another half dozen assorted lesser producers, who probably do the
actual work.

> she was on HANDMAID'S TALE. Which is why every male character on that show
acted like she was the most gorgeous woman they'd ever seen and couldn't
help
but fall in love with her. There were all sorts of other handmaids around
her
who were easily far prettier and more attractive, but every man on the show
practically started drooling the moment Moss entered the room.

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<v0o75s$1oiv4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214876&group=rec.arts.tv#214876

From: ijball@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 06:26:19 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 13:26 UTC

On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> RM: Listings for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later today.
>

>         Sunday, April 28
>

> The Replacement Daughter     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> When Liza gets mysteriously struck by a hit and run driver, her teenage
> daughter Jessica finds herself alone and with no one to look after her.
> When wealthy Eva offers to take care of her, Jessica can’t help but be
> seduced by Eva’s world. However, nothing is what it seems, and Jessica
> now must come up with a plan to save herself…and her comatose mother.
> Stacy Haiduk, Emily Miceli, Kristi Murdock star. Not on IMDb.
>
> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-replacement-daughter

Added to IMDb (by moi!).
It's in the process of being added right now.

Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024

<l9a1t1Fj0i4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=214893&group=rec.arts.tv#214893

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:58:07 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 16:58 UTC

Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 4/27/24 1:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>
>> RM: Listings for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later today.
>>

>>          Sunday, April 28
>>

>> The Replacement Daughter     (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>>
>> When Liza gets mysteriously struck by a hit and run driver, her
>> teenage daughter Jessica finds herself alone and with no one to look
>> after her. When wealthy Eva offers to take care of her, Jessica can’t
>> help but be seduced by Eva’s world. However, nothing is what it seems,
>> and Jessica now must come up with a plan to save herself…and her
>> comatose mother. Stacy Haiduk, Emily Miceli, Kristi Murdock star. Not
>> on IMDb.
>>
>> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-replacement-daughter
>
> Added to IMDb (by moi!).
> It's in the process of being added right now.

Good job.

I'll be posting an update on the Friday Tubi movie by Friday.

--Robin

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Selected programming for April 27-30, 2024