From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: First they came for the disabled
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:20:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:20 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn0ry09d50wo

<quotes>

More than three million disabled people face losing monthly benefits payments, under plans set to be unveiled by the government.

Reforms to personal independence payments could include stopping regular cash payments, and instead offering claimants one-off grants for things like home adaptations.

The disability charity Scope described the plans as a "reckless assault on disabled people".

</quotes>

It's no great surprise that tory scum are pushing ahead with their war on the disabled, sick and poor, are determined to create a two-tier Brexit Britain of tory elite and the rest of us.

I can't see many of those voting for the nasty party. Anyone who did or does deserves what they get.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / First they came for the disabled