From: tone@email.com (Hymermut)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Day Dreams
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 02:55:10 +0100
 by: Hymermut - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:55 UTC

If only I could sleep at night
Then I might
Stay awake
During the day
Not need a shake
When I half lay
In the rise and recline
A dream world of mine
Snoring there
Without a care
And missing EastEnders
Mind benders
I dreamt that Barbara Windsor
was back
In the sack
She did in my back

Tone 2024

Re: Day Dreams

<v0ohev$1rgd2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32963&group=uk.rec.sheds#32963

From: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk (Brian-Gaff \(bed 2\))
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Day Dreams
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:24:44 +0100
 by: Brian-Gaff \(bed 2\) - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 16:24 UTC

I've been having this sleep problem for a while now and its apparently quite
common in blind people as you no longer register daylight. I was aware of
lying on the edge of a service road at the back of my place in full colour
with a small cardboard box. All the cars drove by me as if I was nothing
unusual. I never did find out what was in the box and I could hear somebody
in their garage nearby, but could not make any sound, Indeed when I tried to
get up all I could do was move a little and no more. Trying real hard woke
me up in my bed. Some say that dreams have meanings, but really this sort
seem to have no meaning at all, and was probably sleep paralysis when your
brain sort of wakes but the body is still asleep and so is your memory that
you kind of eavesdrop on the workings of.
It is a bit frightening sometimes though, as when it has sound and colour,
its indistinguishable from being sighted and real life. At least you have
pleasurable dreams, most of my vivid ones are in anxious situations. Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Hymermut" <tone@email.com> wrote in message