From: countymayo@yahoo.com (Diner99)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Richard Tandy, 76, keyboard player for ELO
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 19:59:03 +0000
 by: Diner99 - Wed, 1 May 2024 19:59 UTC

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1895067040982349
Jeff Lynne
Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 3:27PM

It is with great sadness that I share the news of the passing of my long-time collaborator and dear friend Richard Tandy. He was a remarkable musician & friend and I’ll cherish the lifetime of memories we had together.
Sending all my love to Sheila & the Tandy family.
Jeff Lynne

interests / alt.obituaries / Richard Tandy, 76, keyboard player for ELO