Beeping is cute, if you are in the office ;) -- Alan Cox

computers / Rocksolid Network / Re: ffvm torrent released

SubjectAuthor
* ffvm torrent releasedtrw
`* ffvm torrent releasedAnonUser
 `* ffvm torrent releasedanonymous
  `* ffvm torrent releasedRetro Guy
   `* ffvm torrent releasedanonymous
    `* ffvm torrent releasedtrw
     `* ffvm torrent releasedAnonUser
      `* ffvm torrent releasedanon
       `- ffvm torrent releasedRocksNode9

1
Re: ffvm torrent released

<af065b1c6e52bc3ae7c5a5332cf768f9$1@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=11&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#11

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Subject: Re: ffvm torrent released
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:44:25 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="57654"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:44 UTC

I've joined the swarm

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Re: ffvm torrent released

<15c1da3a2371fa74ff89f11f7408b7b1$1@def2.i2p>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=12&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#12

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:49:31 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="26415"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:49 UTC

first torrent downloads seem about complete. nice. thanks for joining, and
please keep the torrent online for a while.

meanwhile, if anyone uses the link to download,

http://acmsrfsbsogtuhvk.onion/ffvm_beta.ova

use wget, for gods sake. firefox (tbb) does not cut it, and needs to be
restarted manually, which is annoying.--
Posted on def2

Re: ffvm torrent released

<5C4DCFA5.66.rs.rocksoli@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=13&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#13

From: retro.guy@88:1/101.remove-ded-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:27:49 +0000
To: anonymous
 by: Retro Guy - Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:27 UTC

To: anonymous
I now have a copy, and it passes sha3sum.

It's not local to me, but it's good. Seeding...

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A41 2018/12/27 (Linux/64)
* Origin: NovaBBS - novabbs.org (88:1/101)

Re: ffvm torrent released

<6305f518169b7b4c5bf18154042545d1$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=14&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#14

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:47:40 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="702"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:47 UTC

>I now have a copy, and it passes sha3sum.

the bit torrent protocol has verification included, so actually no need to
check manually....--
Posted on def2

Re: ffvm torrent released

<9ddeba374fb6ff3116acce964d533466@def4>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=17&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#17

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 10:24:58+0000
 by: trw - Sat, 2 Feb 2019 10:24 UTC

and uploaded the torrent again after the crash of tracker2.

Posted on def4

Re: ffvm torrent released

<7dd965bab6e52c413bc9414146fc82c1$1@rslight.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=232&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#232

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:56:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:56 UTC

torrent is dead of course
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.novabbs.com

Re: ffvm torrent released

<a45b5638e1160ae6ea8727719e109c90@def4>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=233&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#233

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 20:45:29+0000
 by: anon - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 20:45 UTC

well, yes, that is correct.the software shared in this torrent is outdated and should not be used anymore.
any new node admin is advised to use rslight (*) or fudforum (in case you like adventures and enjoy hacking around in php code).
a vm with a preinstalled debian and inn2 could be shared as well on request. let us know.

cheers

trw

*
http://dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion/getrslight
http://rslight.i2p/getrslight
http://news.novabbs.com/getrslight

Posted on def4

Re: ffvm torrent released

<r12o5c$16bd$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=234&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#234

From: rock@solid.invalid (RocksNode9)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 02:35:24 +0000
 by: RocksNode9 - Sat, 1 Feb 2020 02:35 UTC

On 2020-01-31 20:45, anon wrote:

> well, yes, that is correct.the software shared in this torrent is outdated and should not be used anymore.
> any new node admin is advised to use rslight (*) or fudforum (in case you like adventures and enjoy hacking around in php code).
> a vm with a preinstalled debian and inn2 could be shared as well on request. let us know.
>
> cheers
>
> trw
>

> *
> http://dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion/getrslight
> http://rslight.i2p/getrslight
> http://news.novabbs.com/getrslight
> Posted on def4

well, php is not my favourite but if that is what it takes...

I would prefer bash, actually... it is simple and clear. never mind performance, in this case.

ffvm torrent released

<373c7cfedfc6051f45094933fcec7ee5@def4>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=332&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#332