You will receive a legacy which will place you above want.

interests / News / Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

SubjectAuthor
* Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damAnonUser
+- Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damMei
+- Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damanon
+* Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damAnonUser
|`* Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damanon
| `* Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damAnonUser
|  `* Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damanon
|   `* Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damAnonUser
|    `- Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damanon
`- Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad damAnonUser

1
Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<17e0f3451c504cb4957bce0ae7605062$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=126&group=rocksolid.shared.news#126

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 11:12:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Wed, 11 Mar 2020 11:12 UTC

BasedPoland
@BasedPoland
·
15h
This ladies & gentlemen is how Slavic & Hellenic people cooperate to keep the borders of Europe safe. The Germans or Scandinavians would have never taken such a decision “because it would make the environment more dangerous for migrants”. Slavic ppl prioritize their own security
Quote Tweet
The Duke
@john_wayne_gr
· 19h
Bulgarian authorities, after Greek request, opened the Ivaylovgrad dam, so that river Evros at the Greek-Turkish border, floods.
This way it will be harder for migrants to cross.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<12cf781b40c3a68f2076a6cf4705e62d$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=127&group=rocksolid.shared.news#127

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:36:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mei - Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:36 UTC

Security, my ass. Just hateful racist pricks being hateful racist pricks. No surprise fascists are enjoying this story.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<38efbc4333ea911e26560b8a6d1011c0@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=128&group=rocksolid.shared.news#128

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 22:03:25+0000
 by: anon - Fri, 13 Mar 2020 22:03 UTC

yeah, let's all slaughter each other, that will show us...

this is so idiotic and sad at the same time...

Posted on def4

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<515de95ac32c9a0a2798da407edae840$1@retrobbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=138&group=rocksolid.shared.news#138

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-erz-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 05:00:12 +0000
To: AnonUser
 by: AnonUser - Mon, 4 May 2020 05:00 UTC

To: AnonUser
they are doing what the eu is incapable of doing: actually defending the borders. but guns are more efficient.
--
Posted on: RetroBBS
retrobbs.i2p

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<7aee20a4b9ccf18ad71ba8c309fab5f7@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=141&group=rocksolid.shared.news#141

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 19:52:04+0000
 by: anon - Mon, 4 May 2020 19:52 UTC

>actually defending the borders.

you defend against an enemy. the people that try to cross the borders in this case are civilians, and they are in need.
what should we defend against ?

Posted on def4

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<6f6624666dc225bd579cd99bbce29872$1@retrobbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=142&group=rocksolid.shared.news#142

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-mpx-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 03:49:56 +0000
To: anon
 by: AnonUser - Tue, 5 May 2020 03:49 UTC

To: anon
we defend against social and economic instability caused by uncontrolled mass immigration of unskilled labor and people with completely different moral values and cultures. erdogan knows this, which is why he used the migrants to try to blackmail the eu, which thankfully failed thanks to our south european brothers.

taking in massive amounts of migrants from africa is also not a solution to anything. it is neither a solution to our declining birth rates and neither is it a solution to the problems in their countries. we have to support the countries and the neighboring countries over there to deal with the problems caused by the war (and also other economic help). you must also know that the refugees trying to come to europe are not only syrians, but also economic migrants from other countries in africa.

who will we be importing once we finally get all countries on earth to a first world standard of living? importing people to make up for our declining birth rates is not sustainable, as you can imagine. we have to come up with better solutions than that. or do you suggest that we perpetually keep third world countries at their current standard of living so that their birth rates stay high? i hope not.

i would like to know your opinion on this: do you consider the erosion of peoples culture and heritage a bad thing? because this is a side effect of mass immigration.
--
Posted on: RetroBBS
retrobbs.i2p

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<d5d53f51c59da293809ebd18a85c91fa@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=143&group=rocksolid.shared.news#143

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 09:45:58+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 5 May 2020 09:45 UTC

>we defend against social and economic instability

social and economic instability are inherent to our system, because of its own contradictions.

>caused by uncontrolled mass immigration of unskilled labor

to blame the faults of our system on "mass immigration" is the classical scapegoat tactic, mostly used by the far right and their backers.

>and people with completely different moral values and cultures.

how many immigrants do you actually know ? i happen to know a few from different countries, and i can tell you that when you take a long look, they are not so different. in the end, we are all humans, and we all want the same (or at least similar) things (like, for instance, living without being afraid of getting killed by some random bombing).

>taking in massive amounts of migrants from africa is also not a solution to anything. it is neither a solution to our declining birth rates and neither is it a solution to the problems in their countries.

first thing we agree on. nothing is ever "solved", if we don't go to the roots of the problem.

> you must also know that the refugees trying to come to europe are not only syrians, but also economic migrants from other countries in africa.

so ? what is the difference if you are shot, bombed, or starving to death ? in any event you will try to escape, as anyone.

>who will we be importing once we finally get all countries on earth to a first world standard of living?

if the whole world would live like europe or the us, the world would be wrecked already. we have to change our way of living globally imo.

>i would like to know your opinion on this: do you consider the erosion of peoples culture and heritage a bad thing?

what is this "peoples culture" ? and why does immigration erode it ?
look at Luxemburg, where there are more than 50% foreigners, I don't have the impression that they have an eroded culture, on the contrary.

Posted on def4

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<0c949d7941d26f920ec2b3fb4c19fc2e$1@retrobbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=144&group=rocksolid.shared.news#144

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-qt9-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 08:29:18 +0000
To: anon
 by: AnonUser - Wed, 6 May 2020 08:29 UTC

To: anon
>social and economic instability are inherent to our system, because of its own contradictions.

sure, you could make that argument and you are not entirely wrong. the point is that mass immigration causes problems in our current system. until we change it, i will not see it any differently. the social aspect of it will still be present.

>how many immigrants do you actually know ?

i knew and talked with immigrants from afghanistan, iran and syria. individuals are never the problem, you always have good people. but selection bias is real, because i only talked with ones that had found themselves jobs and started learning our language and customs. it is the broad average that is the problem, not individuals. that is why i say "mass immigration" and not "immigration", because individuals can be smarter, better and can be integrated better than the "average".

>so ? what is the difference if you are shot, bombed, or starving to death ? in any event you will try to escape, as anyone.

if war broke out in my country i look for the first possible place as a refuge and that would be the neighboring countries that are not at war. as for economic refugees: they should follow strict immigration laws to only allow those that are capable of integrating into my country to immigrate. if they do not care about my country's culture and customs, then they have no place here. otherwise, i welcome them into my country.

>what is this "peoples culture" ? and why does immigration erode it ? look at Luxemburg, where there are more than 50% foreigners, I don't have the impression that they have an eroded culture, on the contrary.

if you look at the foreigners in luxembourg, they are of european descent and have similar cultures, therefore it is easier to integrate them into the country. now try the same with more than 50% of muslims from the middle east in the uk and women will not be able to vote and you will have muslim law.

if you say "peoples culture" does not exist, then surely you do not have an issue with the chinese government settling chinese into the xinjiang province to eradicate uyghur culture and customs and make xinjiang "more chinese"?

you also agree with the english settling in english settlers into ireland in the past to do the same?
--
Posted on: RetroBBS
retrobbs.i2p

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<d28d224dd94c51fd88f54fcb8224b753@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=145&group=rocksolid.shared.news#145

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 19:20:00+0000
 by: anon - Wed, 6 May 2020 19:20 UTC

>the point is that mass immigration causes problems in our current system.

the way it is handled today in many countries, yes, there are challenges for sure.
at the same time, our system also causes the migration, for instance by waging geostrategic wars, exploiting other countries ruthlessly and destroying local economies, and of course historically by colonization, slave trade etc.
so in a way you take the stance and say that it is ok for us to run wild on a global scale, and let everybody else deal with the consequences (because the resulting migration "causes problems").
sorry, this doesn't sound right to me.

>until we change it, i will not see it any differently. the social aspect of it will still be present.

so let's change it already, we need to do that anyway if we are to survive the next 100 years.

>if you look at the foreigners in luxembourg, they are of european descent and have similar cultures, therefore it is easier to integrate them into the country.

a lot of immigrants in Luxemburg came from Portugal, and I can tell you that there is not so much common between the two, starting with the language of course. it is due to the educational efforts in Luxemburg that this works so well. Every child finishing school there can speak at least three languages (German, Luxemburgish and French), and of course that does not come for free. It is a huge effort that the society makes to integrate them (for instance by paying for the teachers).

>now try the same with more than 50% of muslims from the middle east in the uk and women will not be able to vote and you will have muslim law.

oh yeah, i was waiting for that one....you know which country helped the airheads that propagate the scharia and other such nonsense ? it was the US, that used these fuckers as a weapon against the USSR (see here, for example: https://28pages.org/2017/05/28/zbigniew-brzezinski-godfather-of-al-qaeda-and-taliban-dead-at-89/ ).
it is still the US that has close ties to Saudi-Arabia in the name of profit and oil, and thus supports this extreme strain of islam.
most people of muslim heritage that I know have no such ideas, many of them are happy to be in a western country having all the personal freedoms and not living under a religious regime.

>if you say "peoples culture" does not exist,

No, it was an honest question, trying to have a more clear definition of what you were talking about. Think I get it.

> then surely you do not have an issue with the chinese government settling chinese into the xinjiang province to eradicate uyghur culture and customs and make xinjiang "more chinese"?

>you also agree with the english in ireland in the past

I do have an issue with both things, like I think you guessed. The difference is that you refer to violent, statebacked actions, while the discussion was about individuals crossing borders (refugees).

I strongly disagree with mixing the two, and applying a mindset of war to the question of immigration.

Posted on def4

Re: Bulgarian authorities opened the Ivaylovgrad dam

<7934fabfbec515cd990270c940ee12a3$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=166&group=rocksolid.shared.news#166

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 19:13 UTC
 by: AnonUser - Mon, 1 Jun 2020 19:13 UTC

Unfortunately it might have been a happy coincidence.

Where did you get this conversation from?
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p