From: retroguy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: rslight nntp server instance available
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:52:04 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 5 May 2020 22:52 UTC

I've set up an instance of the rslight nntp server here:
yc7p64tzt26cho4pgvqfuuaa3kuokwopjebtxuy6e5lqsrars6qa.b32.i2p

This is the built in rslight nntp server.

If you want to just check out how it works, or connect a newsreader or
whatever, feel free to try it. Please remember, it's a simple nntp server,
not meant to be a clone of inn, it only supports what's necessary to run
rslight and some newsreaders.

I've tested with knode, thunderbird and tin. If you find other newsreaders
that work with it, please let me know.

To create an account, just authenticate with your choice of
username/password and the account should automatically be created.

This instance provides read and post access to the rocksolid.* hierarchy.

Retro Guy