From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: "You ain't Black" (Zuby)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 09:01 UTC
 by: AnonUser - Sun, 24 May 2020 09:01 UTC

ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
I'm seeing a lot of people trying to pass off Joe Biden's #YouAintBlack comment as merely a 'gaffe' or 'joke'...

But it wasn't.

It revealed a deeply rooted and pernicious form of racism that is extremely pervasive in left-wing politics. Let me explain... (1/14)
3:42 AM · May 23, 2020·Twitter
12.3K
Retweets
37.8K
Likes
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
Replying to
@ZubyMusic
Every black person is aware of the power and pain of being considered an 'outsider' within one's own 'race'.

This happens everywhere, but it is a common phenomenon particularly amongst Black Americans, due to history and culture. (2/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
You are probably familiar with terms like 'Uncle Tom', 'coon', 'house n*gga', 'coconut', 'Bounty' and 'race traitor'.

These slurs are used to demean black people by stripping them of their 'Blackness'. (3/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
ALL black conservatives, libertarians, centrists, or even moderate liberals have been on the receiving end of at least one of these slurs.

Usually levied by another black person, but occasionally by a particularly bold 'woke white progressive' type. (4/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
This form of ostracisation is particularly painful for Black Americans. Who are largely disconnected from their African roots due to the horrors of slavery.

As a substitute, many cling to a fuzzy concept of 'Blackness'. For the sake of identity and community. (5/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
So, to be considered 'not black' is like being an outcast of a community that often already feels alienated... (6/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
I am not American and I do not speak on behalf of anybody but myself. These are my own thoughts.

My name is Nzubechukwu and my heritage is of the Igbo tribe in Anambra state in Nigeria
Flag of Nigeria

So NOBODY can take my 'Blackness' from me! They will look foolish trying! (7/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
Most Black Americans don't have this SOLID sense of heritage.

People (of all colours) know this and weaponise it against them to prevent individuals from stepping out of the 'groupthink'.

Anyone who is perceived to go 'against' 'The Black Community' must be punished. (8/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
Left-wing politicians, activists and professional race hustlers have used this psychological warfare to keep black people 'in check' and voting for them for many decades.

It’s demeaning, discriminatory, and it strips black people of our agency. (9/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
So, when Biden suggested that 'you ain't Black' if you consider voting for Trump instead of him, he exposed a much deeper form of racism.

The sense of 'ownership' of Black people. Unearned allegiance and entitlement.

It was a vile statement... (10/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
But it was also honest. Because that's how a lot of these politicians and 'progressives' really feel about black people.

Like they own us. (11/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
If you were born black, then you will die black. There is no such thing as being 'politically black'. This is nonsense designed to CONTROL you and keep you needy.

NOBODY can take away your ‘Blackness’. Your ‘Black Card’ is your birthright. Regardless of who you vote for. (12/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
I would never dream of telling anyone who they must vote for, based on their skin colour nor genitalia.

That would be extremely arrogant, condescending and discriminatory.

Be VERY suspicious of anybody who talks like that. They want to control your mind. (13/14)
ZUBY:
@ZubyMusic
·
22h
That is all. I hope you enjoyed my TED talk.

Much love.
👊🏾

Zuby
#ImStillBlack