From: kill@pedos.now (Dead Pedophiles)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: Re: Things to follow if you are new at BDSM
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 12:01:24 -0500
 by: Dead Pedophiles - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:01 UTC

On 3/6/22 07:55, Anonymous wrote:
> PEDOPHILES MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
>
> I know a lot of us have different fantasies. Are you looking for that
> pretty little adorable and underaged innocent little girl/ boy

The Usenet post that started this thread is clearly a criminal act. The
very act of posting it is not speech; it is a crime. It is a highly
indecent, criminal communication and falls far outside the free speech
protections of any civilized society.

I require this sickening and salacious post be removed immediately.

--

Anonymous

Re: Things to follow if you are new at BDSM

<8af7fedd61d2a64a3ba89d5eb862f002@news.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=183&group=rocksolid.social#183

From: retro.guy@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:10:04 +0000
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:10 UTC

Dead Pedophiles wrote:

> On 3/6/22 07:55, Anonymous wrote:
>> PEDOPHILES MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
>>
>> I know a lot of us have different fantasies. Are you looking for that
>> pretty little adorable and underaged innocent little girl/ boy

> The Usenet post that started this thread is clearly a criminal act. The
> very act of posting it is not speech; it is a crime. It is a highly
> indecent, criminal communication and falls far outside the free speech
> protections of any civilized society.

> I require this sickening and salacious post be removed immediately.

Yeah, the nocem message went out the same day. Talk to your provider
about honoring nocem.

--
Retro Guy

Re: NSFW

<tavcu7$3gpl2$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=184&group=rocksolid.social#184

From: thank@you.sir (Thank You Sir)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Subject: Re: NSFW
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:09:55 -0500
 by: Thank You Sir - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 22:09 UTC

On 7/16/22 13:10, Retro Guy wrote:

> Yeah, the nocem message went out the same day. Talk to your provider
> about honoring nocem.

Ah, I see looking at the headers it appears Mixmin has not caught this.
I'm forwarding my complaint to abuse@mixmin.net. Thank you for pointing
this out.

Perhaps Usenet needs a new cancel or flag message with PRIORITY HIGH:
CRIMINAL CONTENT or something similar so admins can sort them in a
different queue or grep command apart from the other laundry.

I apologize for having bothered you with it. You may feel free to delete
my complaint message and this message. Really even the subject matter is
a pollution of an otherwise good space. Sorry about that.

--

TYS