If it wasn't for Newton, we wouldn't have to eat bruised apples.

computers / alt.privacy / Re: No mixmaster remailers?

SubjectAuthor
* No mixmaster remailers?Dan
+* Re: No mixmaster remailers?SEC3
|+- Re: No mixmaster remailers?Dan
|`- Re: No mixmaster remailers?Nomen Nescio
+- Re: No mixmaster remailers?Fritz Wuehler
`- Re: No mixmaster remailers?Fritz Wuehler

1
No mixmaster remailers?

<bh8sdi5u5r8l06ede38hr7ohtalnkjmath@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=259&group=alt.privacy#259

From: dannewsgroupsAAAA888@outlook.com (Dan)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
Subject: No mixmaster remailers?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 14:38:38 +0100
 by: Dan - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 13:38 UTC

I use the latest omnimix with stats updated with tor running as
omnimix states.
But whenever I try to sent a newsgroup or email, omnimix states "no
remailers are avaialble".
I have been having this for the past few days.
Can anyone xplain whay? How to solve this??

Re: No mixmaster remailers?

<LvuufaLABhrKOgSJcCeqDKERwMbABtbO@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=260&group=alt.privacy#260

Date: Thu, 17 Aug 23 15:24:12 UTC
Subject: Re: No mixmaster remailers?
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
From: admin@sec3.net (SEC3)
 by: SEC3 - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 15:24 UTC

On 8/17/23 09:38, Dan wrote:
> I use the latest omnimix with stats updated with tor running as
> omnimix states.
> But whenever I try to sent a newsgroup or email, omnimix states "no
> remailers are avaialble".
> I have been having this for the past few days.
> Can anyone xplain whay? How to solve this??

We currently have 2 exits that are not working. Paranoia and Dizum. That
only leaves Frell and Frell2.

I'm not sure what the exact solution is in Omnimix. I guess, ensure you
are not banning frell or frell2. Those are the only exits at the moment.

--
SEC3

YAMN Help Tutorial - https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/

Re: No mixmaster remailers?

<49fsdits9i2o5b9glacnm7nugador6g5bb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=261&group=alt.privacy#261

From: dannewsgroupsAAAA888@outlook.com (Dan)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 16:31:34 +0100
 by: Dan - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 15:31 UTC

On Thu, 17 Aug 23 15:24:12 UTC, SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

>On 8/17/23 09:38, Dan wrote:
>> I use the latest omnimix with stats updated with tor running as
>> omnimix states.
>> But whenever I try to sent a newsgroup or email, omnimix states "no
>> remailers are avaialble".
>> I have been having this for the past few days.
>> Can anyone xplain whay? How to solve this??
>

>We currently have 2 exits that are not working. Paranoia and Dizum. That
>only leaves Frell and Frell2.
>
>I'm not sure what the exact solution is in Omnimix. I guess, ensure you
>are not banning frell or frell2. Those are the only exits at the moment.

I have not banned any remailer.Thanks a lot. I will have to wait.

Re: No mixmaster remailers?

<dccb4517aa2c87308fc0e02988e0b771@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=263&group=alt.privacy#263

From: fritz@spamexpire-202308.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 00:51:55 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:51 UTC

In article <bh8sdi5u5r8l06ede38hr7ohtalnkjmath@4ax.com>
Dan <dannewsgroupsAAAA888@outlook.com> wrote:

> I use the latest omnimix with stats updated with tor running as
> omnimix states.
> But whenever I try to sent a newsgroup or email, omnimix states "no
> remailers are avaialble".
> I have been having this for the past few days.
> Can anyone xplain whay? How to solve this??

Go to your OmniMix MixStats tab, copy and paste what you see in
the group.

Broken type-II remailer chains:
(dizum shalo)
(frell slow)
(frell tncmm)
(frell2 tncmm)
(middleman paranoia)
(paranoia frell)
(paranoia ipsum)
(shalo paranoia)
(slow tncmm)
(tncmm frell)
(tncmm frell2)
Last update: Thu 17 Aug 2023 19:00:00 GMT
mixmaster history latency uptime
ipsum ************ 18:00 100.00%
micromix ************ 12:00 100.00%
middleman ************ 12:00 100.00%
shalo ********** 9:59 100.00%
tncmm ************ 8:00 100.00%
frell2 +--------+++ 4:25:00 99.56%
frell ++-+------++ 5:00:00 99.52%
banana ************ 24:00 99.25%
dizum *********#.- 15:30 74.25%
paranoia ********* 23:59 57.12%
slow -_.-.+ 23:04:29 29.18%

Re: No mixmaster remailers?

<fdc2d673eab383776854ba5938495ce1@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=264&group=alt.privacy#264

From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 02:24:15 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 00:24 UTC

In article <LvuufaLABhrKOgSJcCeqDKERwMbABtbO@news.usenet.farm>
SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> On 8/17/23 09:38, Dan wrote:
> > I use the latest omnimix with stats updated with tor running as
> > omnimix states.
> > But whenever I try to sent a newsgroup or email, omnimix states "no
> > remailers are avaialble".
> > I have been having this for the past few days.
> > Can anyone xplain whay? How to solve this??
>

> We currently have 2 exits that are not working. Paranoia and Dizum. That
> only leaves Frell and Frell2.
>
> I'm not sure what the exact solution is in Omnimix. I guess, ensure you
> are not banning frell or frell2. Those are the only exits at the moment.

dizum is working

maybe some catch up in progress

Re: No mixmaster remailers?

<20230818.033257.c685cfd5@remailer.frell.eu.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=265&group=alt.privacy#265

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 03:32:57 +0200
From: fritz@spamexpire-202308.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 01:32 UTC

Dan <dannewsgroupsAAAA888@outlook.com> wrote:

>I use the latest omnimix with stats updated with tor running as
>omnimix states.
>But whenever I try to sent a newsgroup or email, omnimix states "no
>remailers are avaialble".
>I have been having this for the past few days.
>Can anyone xplain whay? How to solve this??

What are your Reliab Min/Fin, Latency and Distance settings at StateInt?
Try 70 / 95 / 2 / 2 or even less restrictive values. With frell and
frell2 as the only remaining exits, both with a latency of more than 6
hours, you'd even have to set latency to 7 or longer.

computers / alt.privacy / Re: No mixmaster remailers?