From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Subject: Re: Loss of login data across Firefox container
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:45:03 -0400
 by: Guest - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 14:45 UTC

You and meeh have been the only 2 notified directly
beforehand. You can find my full posting at i2pforum.net
(clearnet) under address book. Meeh was notified by
Susimail since his no.i2p was exposed in the posting. ZZZ
had some warnings not from me but from others reporting that
the tunnel hops are going to 0.

My guess of the hack is that somebody either runs or hacks
high capacity routers with 0-1 hops.

I'm OK with it as long as you run your own router or don't
have a choice.

Fan of your skills!

P.S. I've been banned from other forums for exposing
weaknessess or hacks done by others. Hope you are not one
of those to give in to Facebook and Twitter.

set from
http://def3.onion.guide/index.php?t=msg&th=389&start=0&
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Loss of login data across Firefox container

<p95oe8$g6d$1@novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=324&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#324

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:47:39 -0400
 by: Guest - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 14:47 UTC

http://def3.onion.guide/index.php?t=msg&goto=1366&#m
sg_1366 new page returned
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Loss of login data across Firefox container

<p964dr$vve$1@novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=325&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#325

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 14:12:12 -0400
 by: Guest - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 18:12 UTC

I am not sure to understand this, the post on the i2p forum
is about the inproxy under onion.guide. What does it have to
do with a hack ?
Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: Loss of login data across Firefox container

<5AB78135.44.rs.helpdesk@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=326&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#326

From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-8fj-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 04:00:04 -0700
To: Guest
 by: Retro Guy - Sun, 25 Mar 2018 11:00 UTC

To: Guest
On 03/24/2018 11:12 AM, Guest wrote:
> I am not sure to understand this, the post on the i2p forum
> is about the inproxy under onion.guide. What does it have to
> do with a hack ?
> Posted on: def2.i2p

It looks to me to be a simple proxy to i2p from clearnet.

There are already such proxies into tor (.onion.to, and others).
They're providing access to sites in i2p and tor from other networks,
it's not new.

I myself provide access to tor, i2p and freenet sites from both tor and
i2p. I could easily provide from clearnet if I wished (but I don't).

I have previously run other sites in tor, and blocked such proxies. It's
not a simple task to do so (but it can be done).

Retro Guy
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS