From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: I'm Not A Troll - I'm Exposing Fakes Here
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:42:24 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:42 UTC

Ask yourself sincerely which one is best... (you know the features of each one)
Hotmail, Gmail or Tutanota? Well it's a no brainer, Tutanota of course!!!
https://tutanota.com/ Full end to end encryption!

Remailer Reliability Stats: https://www.mixmin.net/echolot/rlist2.html

"D" is trying to jail you and is gently sweet talking you by advocating sending
unencrypted email.

You messed up big time "D" by telling folks to send unencrypted posts!

"D" advocates sending unencrypted posts in the following link
14th post down...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/BFPHSor4yNs

NEVER SEND ANYTHING UNENCRYPTED!!!

"D" is also using anonymous remailers, can you see a pattern? LOL

"D" may not be what you think, possibly not one person but a bunch of feds lurking
in here. Don't think for one minute the feds or cia are not here, they're here
alright. Only feds would advocate sending unencrypted posts to newsgroups!

DON'T GET FRIENDLY OR TRUST ANYONE HERE, THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!

One last thing... get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using and send
your email encrypted so that your ISP or email provider can't profile you.
https://tutanota.com/ (the best out there) FREE and premium services!

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

computers / alt.privacy / I'm Not A Troll - I'm Exposing Fakes Here