Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:29:53 +0000
Subject: rslight 0.6.9b available
From: retro.guy@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:29 UTC

I've stopped for the moment with any code changes not related to bug fixes. The latest has been pushed to fuwafuwa and github, and rslight-0.6.9b.zip is available in i2p from the link at the bottom of rslight sites. If you grab from a git site, just get the latest master.

I've actually only been working on bug fixes for a few days. They have been minor and now are cleaned up. For example, I've fixed (removed) the ability to post encrypted messages to non-existent users, and tweaked expire.php to make sure that if you override expire days in the config file (expire.conf), it works properly. Also, removed domain name from footers unless explicitly configured to add them.

If upgrading from pre 0.6.9, follow the instructions in a post in rocksolid.nodes.help (upgrading rslight 0.6.8 to 0.6.9b) to update your article databases.

I've mentioned before, but the major change in 0.6.9 is the ability to search message bodies, then of course bug fixes and some tweaks.

Retro Guy
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light