Subject: Any Advice on Carding?
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 19:48 UTC
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 19:48:37 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
View all headers
First of all I am a person with ethical sense but in this part of my life I actually need to do something unethical(Personal Reasons) IDC about what's legal and illegal that always changes in some places being gay is illegal but its not bad so we can say "Everything illegal is not bad and everything bad is not illegal" anyway I accept every responsibility I live in a poor country in a economic crisis where USD worths a lot, I am not planning to steal thousands just few hundred(300$-500$ tops) which makes something like 3500-6000 local currency, any advice on carding?

I know...

Linux(I am a Linux user)
Networking(Can set up OpenVPN)
OpSec(As I said I accept every responsibility)

Where I can learn basics of carding, cards are low balance like 100$-200$ I am not planning to steal some kids collage fund or something just some forgotten cards with low balances, I need to cash them out if it is possible in one hit, what is the key-points I should know? etc.

Thank you for your time.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Subject: Re: Any Advice on Carding?
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 15:14 UTC
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 15:14:10 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
View all headers
Where I can learn basics of carding,

there are lots and lots of carding forums on the darknet, just use your favorite search engine and check out the tutorials.

cards are low balance like 100$-200$ I am not planning to steal some kids collage fund or something >just some forgotten cards with low balances,

yadda yadda, so you want to be a criminal. you might or might not have your good reasons, either way it is your own choice.

I need to cash them out if it is possible in one hit, what is the key-points I should know? etc.

let me start you with some basics:

first, you will need a card. this can be an original credit card (stolen or bought), but more typically you will just obtain the data of one or several cards from the internet. these data can be bought on black markets in the darknet, in this case you will need some bitcoin, zcash, monero or somesuch to obtain them. sometimes they are also published for free on some forums, just for the fun of it, or you could always find your own way to obtain them (like skimming or hacking your way into an onlineshop).

If you only have the data and not physical cards, you can do several things:

-you can resell the data
-you can manufacture a physical card (for this you will need some hardware)
-you can use it online

To use it online is probably the easiest way. In this case you would order some goods which you later resell to finally cash out. The critical part in this game is to secure a droppoint for the goods which does not lead to your person, and to often change your patterns (only use an address once and so on).
The downside of this approach is that it takes longer (and is more likely to fail if the card is blocked meanwhile), and that is leaves more traces (like the fake address, your fake name, login, email and so on).

An exception would be if you manage to buy cryptocash with the card, in this case you would leave less traces, but I believe it would be harder to do.

If you make the small investment in a card writing device and learn how to operate it, you might choose the more direct way instead: manufacture your own cards based on stolen data, than go out and buy some expensive stuff with the card which you resell later to cash out.
This is for sure the faster and more direct approach, and also leaves less traces if you choose the location right (no cameras, lots of traffic, etc). In the unlikely event that you get in trouble you can always leg it, and try the next day in a different city (or different part of the city).

Happy carding, let us know how it went for you.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:45 UTC
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:45:55 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
View all headers
Anonymous wrote:

[...]

Well I don't think I will stop there tbh, thanks for the awesomeness I2P is the best!
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

1
rocksolid light 0.7.2