https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=419&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#419

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:35:09 +0000
From: retro.guy@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
 by: Retro Guy - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:35 UTC

I've added a feature to 'subscribe' to newsgroups in rslight.

If a user logs in, groups they read move to the top of the group list, which allows not needing to scroll down every time to find the groups you like. Any groups you are interested remain at the top. to subscribe to another group, just read that group and you are subscribed.

Subscriptions can be managed in user settings. Click on login or your name in the upper right to access your settings.

I'll keep monitoring to see what bugs I've introduced, but so far so good.

Retro Guy

--
Retro Guy

<b95dfc772d1a5badf08d408838625b2b@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=420&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#420

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:21:12 +0000
From: retro.guy@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:21 UTC

I've made a few more changes to the subscriptions feature to add a bit more security.

To do this, anyone logged in before these changes will be automatically logged out and will need to log in again. The purpose is to force the new features to take effect immediately.

Hopefully I didn't break too many other things!

--
Retro Guy