"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." -- Mark Twain

computers / Hacking / Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

SubjectAuthor
* Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesanon
`* Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesAnonUser
 +* Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesanon
 |+- Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesanon
 |`* Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesGuest
 | `- Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesanon
 `- Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemesanon

1
Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<7f837b10f5137c5ebb772cffc7b2bfd0@def4.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=553&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#553

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 19:15:23+0000
 by: anon - Sat, 28 Jul 2018 19:15 UTC

For Sony, this was a bad move...

https://irdeto.com/news/suspect-arrested-following-collaborative-denuvo-hacking-investigation-by-bulgarian-police-and-irdeto.html

Suspect Arrested Following Collaborative Denuvo Hacking Investigation by Bulgarian Police and Irdeto

AMSTERDAM - 25 July 2018 - A 21-year-old Bulgarian man, aka Voksi, from Dimitrovgrad, Bulgaria, allegedly responsible for the hacking of a number of games carrying Denuvo’s Anti-Tamper software, has been arrested following a collaboration between Irdeto and the Bulgarian Cybercrime Unit.

Following an initial investigation by Irdeto into the hacking of Denuvo Anti-Tamper software, the findings were passed to the Bulgarian Cybercrime Unit and resulted in the raid on a premises in Dimitrovgrad, Bulgaria on Tuesday. During the raid, computers and other items suspected to have been used in the piracy of a range of titles were seized by police.

“Piracy is a threat that is now firmly established in the gaming industry, and we are focused on securing the content of game publishers and ensuring that hackers cannot distort the gaming environment for personal gain at the expense of other players,” said Mark Mulready, Vice President, Cybersecurity Services, Irdeto. “The swift action of the Bulgarian police on this matter shows the power of collaboration between law enforcement and technology providers and that piracy is a serious offence that will be acted upon.”

The Bulgarian Cybercrime Unit added, “We can confirm that a 21-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of offenses related to cybercrime and that computing equipment was confiscated. Our investigations are ongoing.”

About Irdeto

Irdeto. Building a Secure Future.™

Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for media & entertainment, gaming, connected transport and IoT connected industries. Our solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime. With nearly 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber services protect over 5 billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known brands. Our unique heritage as a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN) means that we are a well-established and reliable partner to help build a more secure future. Please visit Irdeto at www.irdeto.com.

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<7f5aafa30fab6fb26959693b889f0e29$1@j7zbybfl5ho2rta3.onion>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=554&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#554

From: anonuser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
To: anon
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 21:57:08 -0700
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
 by: AnonUser - Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:57 UTC

hello friend
i want you...!
i want learn cours hacking
Offensive Security...our any site hacking for site Deeb Web
any cours hacking commbany lik CEH v10
sorry my languge is bad :D

please, contact me: mohs9059@protonmail.ch
thanks

Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<f7ba252ec4650b03d2d920190f7d555a@def4.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=555&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#555

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 07:54:20+0000
 by: anon - Thu, 2 Aug 2018 07:54 UTC

Is protonmail THE email address for wannabe hackers?

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<04f7724c90b1f01d5ad6740633f5e710@def4.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=556&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#556

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 17:08:43+0000
 by: anon - Thu, 2 Aug 2018 17:08 UTC

I think it is really pretty good in terms of anonymity. So every skid needs one, to cover its traces .... lol
But ok, why not, least it supports this provider.

Hey skid, if you have a concrete question, ask it (in a new thread, please). I doubt that anyone from here will contact you on your super secret mail address.
Use the forums, it's what they are there for. Welcome.

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<a8875a39be4d10a63aa495fab858d4dd@def4.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=557&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#557

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 18:22:22+0000
 by: anon - Thu, 2 Aug 2018 18:22 UTC

start reading here my friend:

https://www.ccc.de/en/hackerethics

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<pn0iaq$hhd$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=562&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#562

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 09:20:26 -0400
 by: Guest - Sat, 8 Sep 2018 13:20 UTC

If you can get an account with Proton or Tutanota you can be tracked. I could not get either ever. I can be tracked if
somebody wants my ass bad but ... sometimes I allow it for the lame to make a good impression...
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Another hacker arrested for cracking protection schemes

<8a534251b46547e001b8be85c6fca8e5@def4.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=563&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#563

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 15:34:43+0000
 by: anon - Sat, 8 Sep 2018 15:34 UTC

any email account can be tracked in some way. anything wrong in particular with proton or tutanota ?

Posted on def4.i2p