From: admin@sybershock.com (Syber Shock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Subject: WHATEVER IS CLEVER PUBLIC LICENSE
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 17:51:18 -0500
logging-data="13733"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Syber Shock - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 22:51 UTC

WHATEVER IS CLEVER
PUBLIC LICENSE

<3883@sugar.bug>
(sybershock.com)

Do whatever is clever. Do as you wish with this product.

Do whatever is clever shall be the whole of the law.

Re: WHATEVER IS CLEVER PUBLIC LICENSE

<1a45b9bc4c36d6ac5244a15074e87df0@news.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=645&group=rocksolid.programming#645

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Subject: Re: WHATEVER IS CLEVER PUBLIC LICENSE
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 11:51:42 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 11:51 UTC

I might as well shit on a paper, snap it with my phone, and upload it to github as LICENSE.png and it will still have more credibility than this shit

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: WHATEVER IS CLEVER PUBLIC LICENSE

<03d6ac7b8759cef497b1b0bf1e4e3afb@rocksolidbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=646&group=rocksolid.programming#646

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 02:59:27 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 02:59 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> I might as well shit on a paper, snap it with my phone, and upload it to github as LICENSE.png and it will still have more credibility than this shit

It's pretty clear and credible. Do whatever you want with the code. Can't get much clearer.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: WHATEVER IS CLEVER PUBLIC LICENSE

<5cbcdeb38d0495c0e5737135d706dc9d$1@sybershock.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=647&group=rocksolid.programming#647

From: gun@sling.er (Buster Scruggs)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 21:14:26 -0500
logging-data="1010814"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org";
posting-account="TzG3Hl99Aa0Fgb506WreKRgRTO2mG9+aGjVDifyfNqo";
 by: Buster Scruggs - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 02:14 UTC

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 11:51:42 +0000
Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous) wrote:

> I might as well s--t on a paper, snap it with my phone, and upload it
> to github as LICENSE.png and it will still have more credibility than
> this s--t

You seem like the kind of person quite handily capable of doing such a
thing as you described herein. Doubtless you can perform the whole
procedure with no loss of self-esteem. No doubt upon completion of the
aforementioned task of rank wit you will glow waxingly refulgent with a
self-salutory, beaming smile of well-earned pride at your inglorious
achievement. Angels will dance on toilets to celebrate your exploit!

Or might I dare say, chap, so crassly as limeys are wont to say, you,
sir, could finish eating your own license with a license-eating grin.
Manners maketh the mongrel!

I salute you for your intrepid tackling of such difficult problems. The
world needs your incisive insight! Please do eat a license sandwich
without any bread. You've earned it. Cheery ho and carry on!

--
Buster Scruggs
Manners maketh the mongrel.