From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: California can share your baby's DNA sample without permission,
but new bill could force state to publicly reveal who they're giving
it to
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:24:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 07:24 UTC

DNA weapons were develped by zios: to stop Black people from being born, this went side by side for actual Semites (Arabs). DNA from Afghanistan and Pakistan was sent to india by NATO for the same reasons.
This is called the kissinger philosophy: "certain races and religions must be wiped out for our needs". "This can be done by destroying their countries, denying them food, water, medicine, by any means possible", "we will use the media to dehumanize them, as it will take time, movies will portray them as terrorists, against the civilized, who are against Western values world", "we will keep pro-Western regimes to keep them subjugated and take their resources at the lowest pre-defined prices" and we will define their borders and identity”.

computers / alt.privacy / Re: California can share your baby's DNA sample without permission, but new bill could force state to publicly reveal who they're giving it to