Newsgroups: alt.fan.starwars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 04:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Star Wars: Crimson Jack & Jolli - Children of the Force
From: noahidebooksforever@gmail.com (Noahide)
 by: Noahide - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:48 UTC

Star Wars: Crimson Jack & Jolli
'Stay quiet like,' said Crimson Jack.
'Idiot. They probably know we're now on board. They are in our ship's tractor beam hold. Kabray Ratmen aren't stupid.'
'Why the hell they want to call Kabray their home world is beyond me,' replied Crimson Jack.
'It has a peculiar intergalactic smell, and down in the sewers of Kabray they gathered rats as an experiment for creating servants for Kabray. Diabolical mutation, and a host of races use them as servants. They have no other real origin than Kabray, even though they were all kicked out as failing in their work duties for Kabray's high standards,' replied Jolli. 'They are too sneaky and cunning. Just like rats.'
'Can't change a creature no matter what you do to it,' said Crimson Jack. 'So stay alert.'
They came down the corridor and blasted a hole in a door.
'The spice we need,' said Jack.
'The alert has gone off,' said Jolli.
'The R2XX5 unit will cover us from fire,' said Jack.
The R2 unit was busy further along the corridor as Jack spoke, dealing with the Ratmen.
'We won't have long,' said Jolli.
'It's expensive stuff. One sack will do,' said Jack. He filled a sack with spice and gave it to Jolli and they left the room. The R2 Unit soon appeared with guns firing.
'I'll hold them. Get going,' said Jack.
'You're all heart,' replied Jolli.
'Soon Jack had his shields up, and was covering the R2 unit which was in a sorry state. They pulled back to the ship, and Jolli yelled 'Ready' as the firing continued.
'The Ratmen have a bazooka. We best get going,' said Jack. The bazooka shot at the bay door as it closed, and the ship pulled away.
'They'll follow soon enough less we get out of here,' said Jolli.
'Light speed,' said Jack. The computer fired, stalled a second, but kicked in. Soon they were long gone, another part of the galaxy.
'They're not smart enough to trace us,' said Jack. 'So we fence this spice quiet like to private customers.'
'No boozing and womanizing,' said Jolli. 'Or I'll tell your mother.'
'By the graces of the force, woman, I'm a grown space pirate.'
'And that is no end of trouble,' smiled Jolli. 'Old rogue.'
Jack grinned. They'd gotten away yet again.
The End