From: dei.stench@disney.com (DEI Stench)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney,alt.news-media
Subject: Re: Disney to sell ABC?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:11:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: DEI Stench - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:11 UTC

On 14 Sep 2023, bigdog <geowright1963@gmail.com> posted some

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/disney-in-talks-with-local-tv
> -station-owner-nexstar-to-sell-abc-report/ar-AA1gJnT9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=
> U531&cvid=ad10c607b4724622b56dbd213e6c4157&ei=20
>
> Disney is in talks with Nexstar to sell ABC. Nexstar owns many local
> TV stations and is currently having a contract dispute with DirecTV
> over access to its local affiliates. As a result, I have been unable
> to get the local (Columbus, OH) NBC affiliate since July 1. Nexstar
> owns local affiliates for all the major networks.
>
> Since ABC currently owns 80% of ESPN, that would mean ESPN would also
> spin off to Nexstar, unless that holding is excluded from the deal.
>
> If this were to happen, it will be interesting to see if ABC/ESPN
> continue to be sounding platforms for the woke agenda pushed by Disney
> or whether they will moderate their editorial positions. Disney itself
> is burning cash in large part to its unpopular woke agenda. A company
> that built itself on traditional family values has now become hostile
> to those same values. This is reflected in theme park attendance, its
> movies, and its TV ratings which are all cratering.

It needs to happen. If they intend to survive, Disney also needs to
take a broad axe to the woke queers infecting their executive hierarchy.
Every single one of them has to go.
Disney should be sued by the shareholders for dereliction of duty and
failure to adhere to basic business principles. Abigail Disney is the
queer POS behind the majority of the insanity. She should be bought
out, kicked from any board memberships and permanently banned from any
operational roles.

ESPN began going woke and things have never been the same since. Same
trend. Declining revenues, unpopular social positions, internal attacks
on employees who do not share the woke vision. Wimpy little blogger
calibre "guys" who know what they read about sports playing second
fiddle to the poorly dressed motor-mouthed cunts pretending that they
do.

Speaking for myself, I have not the slightest interest in the "Oh he came
from crime and made something of himself" personal interest stories about
some tatted up thug, or the BS analyst shows that drone on and on about
nothing.

What I want to hear is that he does his job 100% and stays out of jail.
His brother, sister, mother, social media influencing has no bearing
whatsoever on his job description and fulfillment thereof.