Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 08:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 15:10 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
April 10th 2023 12:21 am 195,128 words (227 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Also in the news the emergency wards in the three Saskatoon hospitals are jam packed while the ambulances idle and the ambulance attendants wait there… what a good job, the ambulance attendants get called to a home in Saskatoon due to somebody having a stroke, then the attendants spend 10 minutes or so trying to insure that the victim indeed suffered a stroke. Then they decide that the victim needs to be extracted from the house so they call the fire department. The firemen eventually come with their huge fire truck and move the stroke victim to the ambulance. Then the ambulance attendants take the stroke victim to the hospital and waits with him or her for hours on end… the job pays quite well.

Also in the news people are complaining that Saskatoon City Hall allows cross-dressing homosexuals entry into the change rooms where they expose their genitals to the children. Phil Tank of the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix basically says that there are so few people engaged in this activity that people should ignore the situation. In 1988 I complained that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises in the roofs of their filthy churches, then faced years of brutal horrid torture from primarily a Hindu who said that I think too much about penises, cannibals and children. People laughed and laughed and laughed, called me a pedophile and assaulted me further. The Star-Phoenix repeated internet and usenet libel and called me a pedophile, resulting in quite a bit of additional stress in my life (to say the least). Now Phil Tank wants you to ignore the men lurking in your daughter’s and wive’s and mother’s changing rooms, exposing their genitals. I think the situation is absolutely hilarious, the people of Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada are Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers, they get what they deserve.

In the mainstream news on March 24th 2023, Canadians paid over $55 million for the pope’s apology tour last year. The Big-Nosed Cree are outraged and say that money could have assisted them overcome the trauma of the sexual abuse perpetrated upon them by the priests and nuns. The Indians were complaining of the sexual abuse in the 1980’s and the media provided them with a voice back then. So I thought that I should be able to speak out against the sexual abuse as well, and in 1988 I did so. I spoke out against the churches, saying it was no surprise that the priests and ministers ram their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I added that they were censoring Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols, and censored Scriptural references to cannibalism. They tortured me brutally for years, said that I thought too much about penises, children and cannibals. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and everybody laughed at me. Since 1988 the Big-Nosed Cree must have collectively spent far more than $55 million adopting the Catholic fertility rite of turning trees trees into decorated idols. Then at One Arrow First Nation they decided to place a statue of their ancestral chief upon an Egyptian penis. Then in North Battleford the Big-Nosed Cree helped Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities with money borrowed from the children. Then the Big-Nosed Cree appealed to the United Nations Islamic Army when Gerald Stanley was found not-guilty for shooting one of their drunken members who was robbing him and other farmers. Then using the mainstream media in July 2020, Doug Cuthand urged the Canadian Indians to ally with blacks (Islamists, Anarchists and Marxists) in their war against the white man.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in March 2023, I learned that the tetanus jabs are not to prevent tetanus, but are designed to prevent fertility. Nobody dies from tetanus, the disease was hyped in order to sterilize people. There are a number of video on www.Bitchute.com discussing the issue..

In the news (not the mainstream news) in April 2023 we hear that large numbers of world leaders were assassinated in 2021 and 2022 because they were opposed to the bullshit Covid snake venom death jabs being introduced into their countries.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in April 2023, Americans are barred from traveling to parks and visiting museums if they desire to pay the entry fees with cash. Large portions of their nation is off limits to them, even if they could afford to travel to these parks they will be denied entry. First they created the parks in order to deny people homesteads and to herd people into the cities, now they deny them entry. Those who demand you wear a mask or be jabbed with snake venom in order to have access to wherever, or demand you pay with something other than cash, are working for foreign governments. They soldiers of foreign powers, they should be treated as such and shot. There is a time for war (Ecclesiastes 3:08).

In the news (not the mainstream news) in April 2023 it is proposed that there be a $25,000 fine for criticizing sodomites in Canada. This is ok, you folks spent many millions of dollars having me repeatedly arrested and brutally tortured when I criticized your churches, and rather than assist me to flee the country, you laughed at me and assaulted me further. In 1988 I stated that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, then was tortured brutally for years. The police officers drove me past the four Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, and delivered me to a Hindu who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals, odd as Hindus attain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Then she tortured me for years. Now you can start paying $25,000 fines for speaking out against the sodomites. Just as you people think that it is hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years, I think that the loss of your children and the loss of your nation is equally hilarious. You have billions of dollars to annually turn your churches, schools, homes, hospitals, courts of law, shopping centers and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, you can easily afford to start paying $25,000 fines for criticizing the sodomites. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture and all you folks could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further. I used to beg for assistance to flee the country, now I beg God to honour his assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives.

They closed their hearts to me and flew off to tropical resorts where they posed for photographs with the pagan idols there. Then they posted the photos on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witch sees a child attractive to him or her, he or she places an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. It was so damn important for you pagan arseholes to post the photos on Facebook, that you would even do so if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when he posed for photographs beside the blinkin' fertility tree idols. Good for you. I sure hope you win.

In the news on April 6th 2023, we read in the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix how wonderful it is that Ukrainians can flee war and come to Saskatoon and turn eggs into decorated idols. “It predates Christianity,” (proudly) said Jen Budney, the executive director and CEO of the Ukrainian Museum of Canada in Saskatoon. Jen Budney says that the decorated egg idols are used to decorate homes and bring good fortune… and then adds that many of these homes have been destroyed now. You are being taught that good fortune comes from decorated idols instead of from God. The Ukrainians are upholding Catholic fertility rites, get their country destroyed because they whoreship pagan filth rather than worship God, and now come to Saskatoon to teach us to embrace their pagan idolatry. They claim good fortune through decorated egg idols, they decorated their country with the pagan crap, their country gets destroyed and now claim it is a real success story that Saskatoonians should emulate. The Ukrainian idol whoreshippers get assistance from the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix which prominently places the story on the first and second pages of the newspaper. This newspaper continuously publishes free advertisements for upcoming Satanic rock concerts, and continuously encourages the whoreship of other idols. Generally the events that do not involve the whoreship of idols are reported on only after the event is over. The Ukrainian idol whoreshippers have tremendous support from the media, and also have support from psychiatry, they will never be told by the psychiatrists that they are deluded and are in need of needles up their God-damned arseholes. We get our country invaded by Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists, by Africans, by Asians, by Latin Americans, and now by Catholic idol whoreshippers from the Ukraine, they will compete against us for any and all resources. I am half Ukrainian, these people are a great embarrassment to me. I apologize to the citizens of Saskatoon for the behavior of my fellow Ukrainians who are acting like cavemen. Like the evergreen trees, the penises capping the church roofs, the whoreship of Mary, and fish, these pagan Ukrainians whoreship eggs, as they are a symbol of fertility.

Click here to read the complete article