From: usenet@esham.io (Benjamin Esham)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: The soundtrack of the original IllumiNations
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 15:23:58 -0400
sha1:j+b+732MTa/690w4hFdkaOT8s4w=
 by: Benjamin Esham - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:23 UTC

The original IllumiNations show--the one that ran between 1988 and 1996--had
a soundtrack of classical music from around the world. (Wikipedia has a full
list at [1].) Did Disney ever release this soundtrack? Maybe on one of the
Official Album CDs?

I know that the soundtrack for the IllumiNations 25 (B) iteration of the
show was released on at least one Official Album, but I'm asking about the
show that ran until 1996.

(I'm also not asking where to find the soundtrack online--it does seem to be
floating around. I'm interested in whether Disney ever released it
officially.)

Thanks!

Ben

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=IllumiNations&oldid=1181482949#IllumiNations