Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 21:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Wed, 17 May 2023 04:42 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
May 16th 2023 5:24 pm 200,461 words (232 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Levels of Fertility:

Hitler was a Catholic and capped his blinkin’ evergreen tree idol with an Egyptian dink. Hitler knew the power of placing a symbol of fertility on top of another symbol of fertility. But why did Hitler cap his blinkin’ fertility tree with an Egyptian penis rather than with a star, which represents the sun, another symbol of fertility?!!! And why didn’t Hitler place a star on top of the Egyptian penis and then place the whole affair on top of a blinkin’ tree, it would be three levels of fertility idols, one above the other above the other?!!! Probababbly Hitler lost the war because Stalin did just that, Stalin had a star mounted on top of his Egyptian dink which was mounted on top of his blinkin’ tree, and it was a military secret. Hitler also lost the war because he used the railways to transport Jews to death camps, trains carrying food, munitions and other war supplies were sidelined in order to transport the Jews to ovens and mass graves. And then there was the issue of Hitler being traumatized by having to paint the fat-assed women in Vienna. Anyway, some arsehole dictator may yet come along and stick a fish on top of a star placed upon an Egyptian dink mounted upon a blinkin’ evergreen tree, and people would vote for him because it is tradition to vote for those who pose beside the blinkin’idols. It is a serious matter because if you do it wrong and lose the war you may end up with wooden stake or a tree trunk shoved up your rectum (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Anyway, God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The end result of turning trees into decorated idols is that you get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You have a choice, you may either turn trees into decorated idols and mock, slander, libel, shun, rob, assault and torture to death in psychiatric facilities those who criticize your pagan idolatry, and end up getting a tree trunk shoved up your arsehole, or you may be silent about it all and still lose your nations and still get a tree trunk shoved up your arsehole. Or you may try to tell people that God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols and get mocked, slandered, libeled, shunned, robbed, assaulted and tortured, and have a needle stuck in your bum. The choice is yours. It starts by mocking those who tell you that Scripture condemns turning trees into decorated idols, tell the individual that they are wearing a tinfoil hat and that they should shut their God-damned mouths and take another pill.

The Story of Amy Sedgwick:

After the first injection Amy Sedgwick noticed that she had numbness in her feet and so decided to take the booster, then she died. Obviously she failed to get a big enough tree and decorate it to a great enough degree. They are fertility idols, they will restore your fertility and save your nations.. Perhaps she failed to drape enough tinfoil on her blinkin' tree. Or perhaps she failed to get the lights to blink fast enough. Or more likely she failed to cap her pagan fertility idol with a miniature glittering golden Egyptian obelisk (penis) or with a miniature shiny silver Egyptian obelisk (penis). How can the fertility tree be effective and maintain your fertility if you arseholes fail to cap the damn thing with an Egyptian penis? Capping your fertility tree idol with a miniature Egyptian penis is like getting a booster. The churches taught her to turn trees into decorated idols, many of these churches cap their roofs with miniature Egyptian penises, then they also teach the sheep to cap their blinkin' trees with Egyptian penises as well. Why did she not listen to the crap and cap her blinkin' tree with an Egyptian penis? The magic of the fertility tree idol is impaired when one doth not cap it with the secondary fertility idol, and she lost her fertility and then her life. Now her family members will attend the church and hear assurances that she is up in heaven with Mary, looking down and protecting them all, and so they will hand over yet more cash as the assurances sound so good. Likely she was twitching, convulsing and necrotizing before she died, likely her vagina was necrotizing from the snake venom in the injections and she stunk like death before she died, now Amy can be the patron saint of the necrotizing vaginas. And it is all because she failed to cap her pagan fertility tree idol with the secondary Egyptian pagan fertility idol. The family may now place a decorated fertility tree wreath made from a branch of her decorated fertility tree blinkin' idol upon her grave stone. Maybe if you also cap her grave stone with a miniature Egyptian dink as well she will rise up from the dead. How can it hurt?

I think it is absolutely hilarious. I spoke out against the churches in 1988 for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, for censoring Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols, for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and was repeatedly arrested and repeatedly tortured for years by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists who said I think too much about cannibals, penises and children. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me is mock me, openly laugh at me, slander and libel me, call me a pedophile, rob me and assault me further. Then they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photographs with the pagan idols there, then posted these photos of their children on Facebook where the witches shop for their next meal. It was so vitally important to post photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook that parents would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then they elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed "Obama" shared their values when he published photographs of himself posing with the greatly beloved fertility idols.

Just as you folks were unable to tolerate God's Word in Scripture, just as you were unable to tolerate my words quoting Scripture that contradicted your church teachings, God was unable to further tolerate this bimbo's life. Absolutely hilarious. You folks are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you deserve this and more. -Proverbs 1:24-26.

Mind Control:
You praise yourselves thinking you are immune to mind control yet continue to turn trees into decorated idols, and turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. It is so vitally important for you arseholes to post photographs of your children posing with the pagan fertility idols that you would do so even if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph.

So what if God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, what doth He know?!!! So what if embracing pagan fertility rites results in God allowing your nation to be taken over by members of alternative fertility cults?!!! Your traditions are more important than abiding by The Word of God and more important than your nations.

The CIA funded torture research at The University of Saskatchewan's Department of Psychiatry, those who are "treated" with the most horrid of the drugs were those people who criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Word and were those people who exclaimed that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You don't care, your concern is maintaining tradition. You folks support churches that are capped with Egyptian penises, churches that teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, churches that teach you to cap your blinkin’ evergreen tree idol with a miniature Egyptian penis. You cap your pagan fertility tree idols with another pagan fertility idol (an Egyptian penis or a star) and then laugh at those people who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for daring to say so. You collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and think it funny, and even funnier when you hear of me tortured for years for daring to speak out against it. You are at war against God and are outraged against me rather than outraged against the cannibals running your churches and governments. Good luck to you, I sure hope you win.

Take Another Pill:

You lie to your children and get them to engage in the pagan fertility rites, you post pictures of them standing next to your pagan idols. It is so damn important for you arseholes to post the photos on the internet that you would even do so when they are playing with their penises in the photographs. You cover your blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then tell those who criticize your pagan traditions that they are wearing tinfoil hats and that they should take another pill. You follow the church teachings to the letter, you see the priests and ministers cap their blinkin' fertility tree idols with miniature Egyptian obelisks (another pagan fertility idol) and you do the same. You see the priests and ministers cap their churches with miniature Egyptian penises and see them turn their churches into blinkin' temples of fertility so you turn your homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility as well. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The result of embracing the pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults.

Click here to read the complete article