Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 22:17 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
June 18th 2023 1:49 pm 207,242 words (242 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

In the News:

In the news (not the mainstream news) in February 2023, the bullshit Covid injections varied greatly in toxicity, the most lethal doses were distributed to Republican held jurisdictions. The people of European descent were injected with a lethal concoction while the African, Asian and Latin American invaders were exempt from taking the poison. In the news (not the mainstream news) in March 2023 many of the jabbed men are reporting problems with their penises and testicles, and male fetuses that are not developing their penises fully and are unlikely to be born alive.

You may counteract this by getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. Try getting the trees to blink a little faster. You have a choice, you may cap the top of your blinkin’ tree with either a miniature glittering golden or a miniature sparkling silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) or with a star (a representation of your solar fertility god), you are capping your fertility tree idol with another another fertility idol. That should work (Proverbs 1:24-26).

I can't recommend enough the importance of mocking, libeling, slandering, assaulting, arresting and having people tortured to death in psychiatric facilities when they dare to speak out against your churches and their (your) fertility tree idols. The priests, ministers and trees are all very sensitive and should not be exposed to the bad vibes, the hate and the misinformation. For each and every person facing years of brutal horrid torture in the psychiatric facilities and who begs for assistance to flee the problems that they themselves created, there should be an equal and opposite reaction by flying to tropical resorts and posing for photographs with the pagan idols there. Remember to post the photos of your children posing with the fertility tree idols on Facebook, even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photograph. They are fertility tree idols, it is only right for you folks to masturbate a little while standing next to your blinkin' fertility tree.

Seats are reserved at our western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become psychiatrists, who Trudeau allows to "work" in Canada without them becoming Canadian citizens. These people are your first line of defense, they are here to protect others from hearing the disinformation and the hate spewed out by those who read their Bibles and found some issue with the trees or with the Egyptian penises capping the church roofs.

See the photo of the homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, see the cheer that the decorated evergreen trees bring him and his family. That cheer and happiness can also be your cheer and happiness, if only you had bigger trees and decorated them to greater degrees. Good luck to you, enjoy your holidays whether here at home or at your tropical resort.

Enjoy Your Blinkin’ Trees:

You are facing this shit now because you were ok with people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You deserve every bit of this shit show. You are so entirely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror that you will not even acknowledge they exist. Most all have died, Jesus preserved my life so that I may give testimony against you.

Rather than show compassion to the victims of psychiatric horror, when they complain of the treatment you folks are most apt to laugh and tell them they are wearing tinfoil hats and to take another pill. I criticized your Catholic churches, said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penis up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I said that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals. She tortured me on and off for years, I begged for assistance to flee the country, people repeatedly called me a pedophile and assaulted me further.

Rather than lift a finger for me, they (Christians) laughed at me and assaulted me further, then they flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there. It was so damn important for them to photograph their children posing with the pagan idols that the parents would post the photos on Facebook even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to them, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the children are eaten before the child is killed.

Then they (Christians) elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photos of him posing with the pagan idols.

I am done begging for assistance to flee the country, now I beg God to terminate your lives and the lives of your children. You do not care, you think your prayers are oh so powerful while my prayers have no effect.

The Love of Disney:

People love Disney as the characters teach you to abide by the Catholic fertility rites. They also love Disney for they teach of good witches and of ghosts and angels rather than of cannibals. Disney is an extension of the corrupt church, they are owned by and required to aid that church to teach you to abide by the Catholic fertility rites and get your trees to blink. The corrupt church requires you to abide by the winter fertility festival as different aspects of it are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, which they hate, then people lie to their children about the entire affair..

They hear that I faced years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture for saying such, that I begged for assistance to flee the country, then they giggle with glee and fly to tropical resorts so they may pose with the pagan idols there. It is so damn important for them to post photos on Facebook of their children posing with the pagan idols that they would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photographs of him posing with the pagan idols.

The Americans ignored decades of reports of American service men and others being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and now see themselves as heroes because they speak up in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of God-damned Catholics. They all want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility.

The American J6 Catholic prisoners all want to be released and join with you to decorate the graves of the war dead with decorative fertility wreaths made from the branches of their pagan fertility trees. They want to find a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly upon an Egyptian penis, then bow to the penis as they place their fertility wreath at the base of the dink. Then they want to fly to Saskatoon and catch a connecting flight up north so they may hunt and fish, they ignore that the CIA funded torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon. Many people died, almost everybody that was tortured in the psychiatric facilities are dead.

All I can do is cry out to God against you filthy God-damned Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers, I beg God to honour His many assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your filthy apostate children. You think your prayers are oh so powerful while that mine have no effect. Go take another booster.

Lobbying Cannibals:

When you demand that the governments get rid of their Dominion voting machines, or demand that the governments stop the invasion, you are advocating that people enter into dialogues with witches. They eat people, they are cannibals. They rape, torture, kill and eat children and also adults (usually the homeless). You folks abide by the dictates of cannibals, even when they use their institutions to teach you to engage in Catholic fertility rites. You like it when they turn churches, schools, shopping malls, courts of law, hospitals and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, indeed, you swoon when you see the trees blink in front of your local church, they modeled the behaviour and then you follow suit and turn your own homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. You hear my testimony that I faced years of brutal horrid torture in psychiatric facilities after I dared to state that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that they censor Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols and you don't care. You heard decades of reports of American service men and others being stripped of their rights and brutally tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and you close your eyes and ears and instead lobby witches to release your favoured J6 prisoners (who are all Catholics, they want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility). The sacrifice you make is killing an evergreen tree, and ignoring those who are tortured to death for daring to point out that the practice is pagan. Then you willingly allow the witches to reserve seats in medical schools to train foreign Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become medical doctors including brutal psychiatrists, and care little that Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them becoming Canadian citizens. You care little that the CIA spent billions of dollars developing the brutal drugs and used the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon to develop torture techniques involving these drugs, where most everybody died. You folks don't listen to me, for my words criticize your pagan traditions, and these pagan traditions of yours trump God's Word as well. You ignore that people are tortured to death with psychiatric drugs, they get these drugs injected into their arses, and then you claim that you are the one taking it up the ass. You are advocating that people enter into dialogues with witches. Go to hell.

Click here to read the complete article