Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 22:18 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
June 18th 2023 1:49 pm 207,242 words (242 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news in October 2022 (not the mainstream news) China now rules over Burma, and America rules over the Ukraine. China conducted a military coup in Burma and now rules Burma. Similarly America conducted a military coup in the Ukraine and now rules the Ukraine. After America conducted the military coup in the Ukraine the farm land was purchased by rich American corporations using bogus paper money. Under American rule, the Ukrainians have become greatly impoverished. The witches work to make people impoverished so that they become homeless and more easily devoured without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14). By contrast, with peace between Ukraine and the other Russian regions, there would be safety and prosperity. My suggestion is that we (Saskatoonians and Canadians) flee Canada for our very lives and take our metal and wood working equipment with us, and go to Japan to consolidate our resources and purchase additional metal and wood working supplies, and then travel on to Magadan when the port is ice free, where we would build factories and airplanes, boats, all-terrain vehicles, guns and such and bring training and employment opportunities to the native residents. Putin will allow us to bring our guns with us when we emigrate, and allow us to build additional guns, or we would flee for our very lives to Finland instead and learn to speak through our noses. The Japanese don’t want us emigrating to Japan, we would only be there until we could consolidate and move our many thousands of tons of equipment and supplies to Magadan. While waiting for Magadan to become ice-free, we would be purchasing Japanese-made metal and wood-working tools, metal, cement and canvas for our building projects, fishing and camping supplies and such. All we need is for Putin to give us permission to land in Magadan with our guns and other equipment, and then with such permission issued to us Canadians, we can then start fleeing for our very lives to Sapporo Japan, where we would meet and work together to purchase vehicles and camper trailers and gather additional supplies in preparation for our trip to Magadan. Rather than be a burden to the Japanese, we will aid their economy by purchasing many of their goods. Friendships will be made, cities will be twinned, people will sing and dance in the streets. Then when the port is ice-free we would arrive to Magadan and travel the region, where we would meet up with Ukrainians enjoying their holidays (paid for by Putin in my peace plan). The Ukrainians would be fishing and camping and boating and drinking beer throughout Siberia, Yakutia and Magadan, we will find them and share camp sites and eat sausages and drink beer together. Russia and Ukraine will declare peace, and many Ukrainians would then be sponsored by Putin so that they could go fishing and camping and boating and beer drinking in the Russian far east, it is my Ukrainian/Russian peace plan.

In the news in October 2022 (not the mainstream news) the Chinese Communist Party is opening police stations in western nations, including in Canada.. Trudeau is handing our sovereignty to Communist China. Soon the Chinese will be peacefully unloading their tanks and other military supplies at our western ports, any Canadian soldiers located near these ports will be ordered to stand down. Already the Canadian soldiers are training the Chinese soldiers to fly jets over Canada. There is a vast jungle along the coast of the interior of British Columbia, my best guess is that Chinese soldiers, who are trained in jungle warfare, will soon occupy the land, including this rain forest along our western coast. They have a great army of robots that fly around and can accomplish tasks.

Some Canadians will object to the Chinese takeover of Canada and start squeaking, Instead of sending these Canadian squeakers to psychiatric horror, they will have their organs harvested. During which time t)he Catholics will continue to turn trees into decorated idols, sing Jingle Bells and proclaim they are saved, keeping in mind that when you abide by Catholic fertility rites, you become a Catholic. The media will repeat the story that the Chinese are just like you and me and point out that the Chinese are celebrating Christmas (the use of God’s name in vain) as well. While the media repeats their story of how the Chinese are just like you and me because they are celebrating your pagan holiday, I will continue to cry out to God against Canadians will every ounce of my soul. People spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly brutally tortured in an attempt to make me shut up about the pagan filth taught to you by your churches, and many of them think it is funny. Anthropologically speaking, the red and the white here in Canada are “The People of The Jingle Bells.” They are a people who follow traditions and dream of riding in one horse open sleighs.

In the news (not the mainsteam news) in October 2022, Jean Lasalle, a former French presidential candidate says that French President Emmanuel Marcron lied about his vaccination status and coerced others to take the jabs by preventing the unjabbed from participating in society. Because of the coercion, Jean Lasalle took the jabs, which destroyed his health, and soon he will surely perish. Similarly in Canada, Trudeau shut down the Canadian economy and prevented the unjabbed from participating in the few venues that he allowed to remain open, while allowing an invasion of a great influx of Muslims who were not required to take the death jabs. It is the Great Replacement, the Islamists and other Satanists co-opted our governments and demanded the red and white take jabs that are sure to kill them. The Christian churches are complicit, they worked hard to teach you to abide by pagan traditions, they bought and used the media to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, then more recently worked hard to parrot their own media and parrot their Satanic politicians and demand you take the jabs. While this is goink on, there isn’t a single one of you who communicates any degree of concern about those people who were stripped of their rights for daring to squeak and who were or currently are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in October 2022, 50% the world’s population is expected to die by 2023 due to the bullshit Covid jabs. So this means that if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 offer of an annual payment spread over 3,412 members in order to allow their traditional hunting grounds at the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest to be dug up for the diamonds hiding below, the surviving 1,706 band members would each receive $93.78 annually. And because the Indians flip-flop between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are attempting to fuck on any given day, the Indians in western Canada have among the highest rates of syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases in the world, and so those few who survive this additional plague will be set to benefit even further by the generous handout. With a combination of the bullshit Covid jab deaths and the deadly sexual diseases, by 2024 the surviving band members would be receiving over $100 annually for the diamonds under the forest. The Europeans are freezing from lack of home heating oil, coal, propane, and electricity, and are starting to horde wood to heat their homes, resulting in North America trees being turned into wood pellets and shipped overseas, and this will result in an even greater cash windfall for the band members. In France King Louis 14th suffered from assorted sexual diseases but maintained his sexual desirability by wearing copious quantities of diamonds, the James Smith Reserve members can accomplish similar. The Indians living near North Battleford obtained jobs and wealth by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities there, the members of the James Smith Reserve live too far away from North Battleford to share in this wealth, and so it is fitting that God now provides diamonds for these other band members. The James Smith Reserve members will soon have so much money, that they will be able to turn not just evergreen trees but all the rotting houses on their reserve into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

And consider that there is a possibility that the James Smith First Nation members took the bullshit Covid jabs to a greater degree than the average Canadian. Then on top of that factor in all the Fentanyl and other drug related deaths removing additional lives. It is possible, considering these two factors alone (and without adding the additional loss from any car accidents, murders or future wars), it is possible that the James Smith First Nation could lose 80% of their band members by the end of 2024, so 682 survivors would each be receiving $234.60 for their annual diamond payment. And their population would shrink even further in 2025, 2026 and beyond as those that took the jabs are shedding toxins and contaminating those who did not take the jabs, many of the surviving band members will be rendered infertile, some will be in shock from the loss of their community members and will be unable to progress from there. A portion of the female James Smith First Nation members that retain their fertility and manage to give birth will be giving birth to children fathered by African or Asian Islamists. The Europeans want wood pellets, the surviving Indians can block the oil pipelines and rail lines and turn the entire Fort-a-la-Corne forest into wood pellets, it is another stream of income for these folks.

Click here to read the complete article