From: wiz@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: alt.disney.disneyland,rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: Attendance_tips:_KOST_103.5_Private_Holiday_Party_5p_
Thu.12.06_at_DISNEY_CALIFORNIA_ADVENTURE®_Park
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 03:28:06 -0800
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 11:28 UTC

KOST 103.5 if you win the tickets to Disneyland for the private party,
you have to pick up your tickets from Burbank, not at Disneyland, and
they aren't available on the day of the event.

To win enter daily https://ul.ink/1GFBT-JMTPMG and CALLER #20 wins a
four-pack of tickets for KOST 103.5 Private Holiday Party 5p Thu.12.06
at DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Park Listen every hour from 6:20a -9:20p
to KOST 103.5 for “the cue to call” weekdays 11.06-12.05 then be
designated caller at 1-800-929-5678 [1-800-929-KOST],

Get the tix in Burbank, 4 windows of opportunity, Yes, it means a trip
to Burbank. I've been to previous events, but this year is different.
Previously when the 6 Esplanade tents split the alphabet evenly by last
name, wristbands/tickets were only distributed when your whole party was
present.
Arrive by 4:30 for maximum enjoyment as the gates opened fo mix-in at
5:00, general admission sweep closure at 8p but remains open until 1a to
wristband wearers. Any special event specific programing starts at 9:00.
Most shows but Navidad and One (the water show) do not appear, fewer
event shows are presented instead. I recommend Pixar Pier first starting
at the back and coming to end at the front to be the opposite of crowds.
Ride Spidy and Avengers six times each while the water show is crowded,
that sort of guerilla itinerary. Otherwise relax, watch the water show
One with a glass of wine and leisurely explore. Some rides are walk-ons
all night, like Grizzly River Rapids Run, Soarin' tapers out for shorter
lines as the evening progresses while Tower and Incredicoaster tend to
lengthen the load times as the morning approaches.. Among special
presentations and event only stuff, Pixar games are free, practice hard
at no charge, you ;might win a sticker or tinkerbell handstamp.

Question: It says nobody else can pick up so I'm going to see what they
say about mailing them. I think I know the answer....

Answer: To be square is to forfeit - if you are not present during the
four pick-up time windows, there is no prize. Two ways to walk for free
parking at iHeart in Burbank: a lot by the park also has street parking
along the way and to the south across the 134 freeway is plenty of
street parking. I have also had lunch at the diner across the street
then ducked in to pick-up before leaving.,
--
All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.