From: jbmorris@dmdb.org (jbmorris)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dementia
Subject: The Dr. Demento Show #24-13 - March 30, 2024
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 15:43:18 +0000
 by: jbmorris - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 15:43 UTC

playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS2413

The Dr. Demento Show #24-13 - March 30, 2024
Special Topic: Top Ten
The Easter Bunny Is Comin' To Town Today - Fred Astaire
Peter Cottontail (excerpt) - Mervin Shiner
Easter Bunny Song (excerpt) - Baby Pamela Rich
Rabbit Valley - The Four Postmen
Hamster Love - Big Daddy
The Monkey Song - Animaniacs
There's A New Sound - Tony Burrello
Groovy Grubworm - Harlow Wilcox & The Oakies
Demented News With Whimsical Will

Working In Chicago - Billy Mitchell
Working Where The Sun Don't Shine - Bowser & Blue
The New Ballgame - Modern Man
Money Song - Monty Python
Lawyers, Guns And Money - Warren Zevon
Daddy's Money - Ogden Edsl Wahalia Blues Ensemble Mondo Bizzario Band
If Mucus Were Money - Carla Ulbrich

Money - "Big Jim" Buchanan w/ Henry Russell's Music
Money - The Flying Lizards
Thank God I'm A Rich Kid - Ogden Edsl
I Paid My Income Tax Today - Gene Autry
Max From The Income Tax - Sophie Tucker
Your Tax Dollars At Work - Henry Phillips
I Only Do My Taxes When I Drink - Bill Shipper
Charlie Cheated On His Income Tax - Homer & Jethro
Sales Tax On The Women - Dixon Brothers

Ricky - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Stuffin' Martha's Muffin - Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper
Baby Got Back - Jonathan Coulton
Chloe - Leona Anderson
The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins - Leonard Nimoy
Your Parents' Cocaine - The Coup

#10 I Wanna Be A Lifeguard - Blotto
#9 Rock And Roll Classroom - The Conception Corporation
#8 Rocket Man - William Shatner
#7 I Made It With A Bagel And Cream Cheese - SuLu
#6 Ti Kwan Leep/Boot to the Head - The Frantics
#5 Insane And The Brain - Luke Ski's Psycho Potpourri!
#4 Chicken! - the great Luke Ski
#3 Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - Monty Python
#2 An Interview Wasted With Tom Lehrer (restored 1978 version) - Christopher
(Chris) Bay

#1 The Gym - Wolves Of Glendale
next week: harmony (flashback)