From: jbmorris@dmdb.org (jbmorris)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dementia
Subject: The Dr. Demento Show #24-14 - April 6, 2024
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 15:14:01 +0000
 by: jbmorris - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 15:14 UTC

playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS2414

The Dr. Demento Show #24-14 - April 6, 2024
Special Topic: harmony (flashback)
NOTE: This show was assembled from 2 previous shows, with commercials and
outdated references removed. The first 6 segments are from 03-31 and the
remainder is from 03-05.
Smells Like Nirvana - "Weird Al" Yankovic [first 2 beats missing]
The 90's Song - Alan Gordon
I'm Goin' Ugly Early Tonight - Brent Burns
Everybody Wants My Fanny - Benny Bell

Darwin's Pride And Joy - C. Daniel Boling
Wild Bill Hiccup - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
Demented News With Whimsical Will

It Ain't Gonna Rain No Mo' - Wendell Hall
I Don't Have To Work Tomorrow - The Gaskets
31 Flavors - Smooth-E
I Love Rocky Road - "Weird Al" Yankovic

Vegetables - The Beach Boys
Banana Love - The Bobs
Hold Tight, Hold Tight (Want Some Sea Food, Mama?) - Andrews Sisters
Ash Hash - Moxy Fruvous

The Greatest Man In America - Moxy Fruvous
Window-Washing Cowboy - Da Vinci's Notebook
MCI - The Kinsey Sicks

Electric Aunt Jemima - The Persuasions
Helter Skelter - The Bobs
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da - The King's Singers
I Wish I Were (early fade) - Da Vinci's Notebook

Original Dr. Demento Theme - The Persuasions
Papa-Oom-Mow-Wow - The Persuasions
(First I Was A Hippie, Then I Was A Stockbroker) Now I Am A Hippie Again - The
Bobs
King Of Spain - Moxy Fruvous
Another Irish Drinking Song - Da Vinci's Notebook

I Heard - Mills Brothers
Weather Forecast - The Master Singers
I'm A Train - The King's Singers
She's Goin' Bald - The Beach Boys
Zombie Jamboree - Rockapella
Oral Hygiene - Mr. Elk & Mr. Seal
Liposuction - Da Vinci's Notebook
Rabbit Valley - The Four Postmen

#5 Religion And Politics Ya-Ta-Ta! Ya-Ta-Ta! (lightly censored) - Scott Beach
#4 The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins - Leonard Nimoy

#3 Random Drug Testing - Cub Koda
#2 The Elements (live) - Tom Lehrer

#1 Dead Puppies - Ogden Edsl Wahalia Blues Ensemble Mondo Bizzario Band
next week: baseball