Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:51:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 20:51 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
July 20th 2023 9:52 am 212,341 words (248 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news Trudeau has imposed martial law in Canada, white people are no longer allowed to assemble in protest. This is absolutely hilarious!!! In 1988 I criticized the pagan fertility rites in their churches, including their censorship of cannibalism spoken of in Scripture. Eating people is a pagan fertility rite as the cannibals believe they can extend their health and longevity by eating young children, it is like killing and decorating an evergreen tree in the hopes the act would benefit you in some way. I was stripped of my rights and tortured for years at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me was laugh at me, slander, libel, rob me and assault me further, and now these same compassionless turds, and their children, have been stripped of their rights to assemble. And Canadians are at risk of having their bank accounts frozen if they are Trump supporters. Also in the news wealthy Islamists are buying up houses in North America in order to provide housing for the Islamists that are moving here. The Islamists (and Chinese, foreign nationals) in Canada are receiving over $2000 each month for COVID relief funds as there isn’t enough jobs for them here, and then they get their housing and other needs paid for with other provincial and federal programs. The Islamists are allowed to keep the money they stole from the Christians they murdered before coming here and can now use the $2000 per month in COVID relief payments to buy a very nice rifle each month. Anyway, of course you are going to be stripped of your rights and be robbed of your savings when your response to me being stripped of my rights (and tortured brutally) is to laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further. It is a certainty. Turn your trees into blinkin’ idols and employ Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for saying so, then laugh at me and my lack of rights, put tinfoil on your blinkin’ tree and say I am wearing a tinfoil hat when I point out the pagan nature of your blinkin’ tree. Tell me to take a pill. Treat me with brutal horrid torture and then laugh and assault me further, it is certain that God will allow similar to happen to you. I worked for you since 1988 trying to show you the truth of Scripture and the lies of the churches and you respond with laughter and by treating me with brutal horrid torture, and by collectively spending billions of dollars annually getting your trees to blink. You are members of a pagan fertility cult that now lose your nation to members of an alternative fertility cult, and you deserve it.

In the news (not the mainstream news) United Nations aircraft have landed near Ottawa and the riot police that brutalized and arrested the truckers are said to be United Nations (foreign) soldiers who arrived on the flights. The United Nations is an Islamic organization headed by Prince Charles, who is an Islamist and is the Anti-Christ. The white Canadians who object to this country being handed over to Islamists are being arrested and beaten by Islamic soldiers, or by soldiers who do not understand that their army is Islamic. You turned trees into decorated fertility idols and lost your fertility to the jabs that Islamists Obama, Trudeau and Charles demanded that you take. You had me tortured for years and thought it funny, and not a single one of you can blush over the issue of employing Hindu psychiatrists to torture me, not a single one of you can even attempt to try to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. Instead, you allow our western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become God-damned Catholics, people who reserve their compassion for their pagan fertility traditions. Your pope is about to hand his authority over to Charles, the supposed defender of faith, so be ready to abide by the dictates of this Islamic ruler instead of Trudeau, your other Islamic ruler. It shouldn’t be too hard to do, you already collect a Carbon Tax and then rebate that back to the biggest families, to those who consume the most carbon (you rebate the Carbon Tax back to the Islamists with the four wives and four houses). You reserve seats in universities for Islamists and teach them to become brutal psychiatrists, and allow them to work (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. You provide all kinds of jobs to Islamists that are not Canadian citizens and you no longer have to advertise job openings to Canadians. Then you hand out over $2000 each month for Covid relief to non-Canadians, to people who are Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese, and even send them that money when they are not residing in Canada!!! Canadians are prepared to embrace Sharia Law and those who do not understand what Sharia Law is are not too concerned, they will learn to love it, just as they learned to love their evergreen trees turned into blinkin’ idols. Those who do not love Sharia Law and those who do not love the UN Islamic soldiers will die soon from the Islamic death jabs, or they will be too sick to care and will be twitching and convulsing from the Islamic death jabs, so they don’t matter, they are haters anyway.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the CIA staged a coup and overthrew the democratically elected government of the Ukraine (the Russian homeland and breadbasket), and installed an unelected pro-American, Jewish homosexual comedian. Then the Americans used existing Russian facilities and constructed other facilities in the Ukraine to develop biological weapons. The Americans are involved, using biological weapons, in killing off their own population in The United States of America, including American fetuses, older American children, adults, seniors and American soldiers, and now we learn of many American-run laboratories in the Ukraine and in other foreign nations are being used to develop biological weapons. Now the comedian-puppet running the Ukraine wants NATO to come with jets and enforce a no-fly zone over the Ukraine. And now Facebook is allowing people to post messages encouraging that violence be done against Russian children and other Russian people. Sending American soldiers to prop up the Ukrainian regime and kill Russians, rather than protect their own southern American border, should prove to be the final blow to America. Rather than fight against Christians in Russia, Americans would be better served by trying to save the lives of the thousands of Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. But Obama runs the show, he is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal, who whispers into Biden’s ear and tells him what to say and do. Americans don’t seem to mind because Obama published photographs of himself posing with trees turned into blinkin’ idols, they think this Islamist shares their Catholic values. Americans are pagans who care little that Scripture condemns turning trees into decorated idols, care little that it is written in Scripture that it enrages God when He sees people turn trees into decorated idols… Americans had come to love their Queen of England who annually taught the world to embrace the Catholic (pagan) fertility rite and get their trees to blink. Their compassion is for their traditions and are willing to use their universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, who then target the Christians who speak out against the paganism being taught by the churches. The Americans spent billions of dollars developing the psychiatric drugs which they use to torture individuals to death, and funded torture research at Canadian and other western universities, then they laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and sing Jingle Bells. Now the Christians in Saskatoon are welcoming Ukrainians to our city, these Ukrainians bring with them their pagan traditions and hearts that are void of compassion to those who dared to criticize their pagan idolatry and who faced brutal torture as a result of daring to speak. Ukrainians will never be arrested and tortured in Saskatoon’s psychiatric facilities for they are here to teach people to colour eggs and decorate trees, they are here to help teach our citizens to embrace pagan idolatry. They are like the Hindus who watched the Islamists partition their nation and steal their land in 1947, and now come to the west to watch the Islamists take over Canada as well. The Hindus, Sikhs and Moslems all implement phalluses into their temple and mosque architecture, not unlike the Catholics who stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches and in the center of Vatican Square. The Ukrainians now want good paying unionized jobs serving food or sweeping floors in the psychiatric ward at the Royal University Hospital, they would be competing against the Catholic Filipino food service providers and against the Islamic Somalian janitors for these positions.

Click here to read the complete article