Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 20:54 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
July 20th 2023 9:52 am 212,341 words (248 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Toxic Sperm and Necrotizing Vaginas:

So you lost your fertility, why? They are fertility idols that you spend billions on annually, you must have done something wrong. Try getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. Try using more blinkin' red lights and less blinkin' blue lights. Try getting the tree to blink a bit faster, or slower. Try additional tinfoil. Did you remember to cap your fertility tree idol with a miniature glittering golden or silver obelisk? That obelisk is a representation of a penis, they are supposed to aid your fertility. Maybe try pulling your pants down and ejaculating upon your pagan fertility tree idols, certainly that should restore your nations and your fertility.

The psychiatric drugs forced upon me when I criticized the pagan fertility rites in your churches made my brain pound in pain, made me nauseous beyond belief, made my skin hard and dry, made my jaw lock open, made my lips and tongue turn into hard leather, made me unable to obtain an erection. Although you people are now infertile as a result of taking your death jabs, even though your sperm is now toxic, rejoice, for you are still able to drop your pants and ejaculate upon your fertility tree idols and by so doink, may yet regain your fertility (and save your nations). Sure you are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the poison death jabs, and girls and women are having their vaginas necrotizing (rotting) and are stinking like death before they die, rejoice in that you are not being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to criticize fertility idols. Maybe if you try laughing a little harder at the victims of psychiatric horror then you will forget about your toxic sperm and necrotizing vaginas (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Those who attempted to warn you that your government, schools, media, entertainment industry and churches are evil and run by cannibals, you laughed at and had them tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You laughed at them, slandered, libeled, robbed and assaulted them further, each and every one of them begged for assistance to escape from the rounds of psychiatric horror, you ignored them and flew to tropical resorts and posed for photographs with the pagan fertility idols there. Rather than end psychiatry you train Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists and of course Catholics to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, and Trudeau allows these executioners to “work” (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without them becoming Canadian citizens. You don’t care. You care so little of the psychiatric torture victims here in Canada and elsewhere that you make a myriad of posts here at GAB and at other social media sites defending instead the American Catholic J6 prisoners, who all want to return to their families and turn their homes once again into blinkin’ temples of fertility. The reason why you have J6 political prisoners is because you firmly embrace and then are utterly and thoroughly compassionless to those who criticized your pagan fertility rites, to those who spoke out against church corruption and other evils in society and then lost their freedom and their lives to psychiatry as a result. Decades of reports of American service men and others being brutally tortured with the psychiatric drugs, all ignored, and now you think of absolute heroes for speaking out in defense of the J6 prisoners. Or you now consider yourself an absolute hero for speaking out against the bullshit Covid jabs and in favour of the Nuremberg Code, while continuing to ignore the issue of psychiatry entirely.

And so the Americans elected and re-elected, or they tolerated and continue to tolerate a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, to rule over them, because when they saw photographs of “Obama” posing with blinkin’ pagan idols they assumed he shared their values. You deserve the loss of your nations to members of alternative fertility cults.

The Fraud Begins With You:

The fraud begins with you turning trees into decorated idols. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You do everything you can to bring Jesus into your pagan festivities, it is hardly pleasing to Him to have His name associated with your pagan fertility rites. You cap the roofs of your churches with Egyptian penises, and you cap the very top of your blinkin' tree with a miniature glittering silver or golden Egyptian penis as well. You make decorative wreaths out of the branches of your evergreen trees, then bow down and place these symbols of fertility on the graves of your war dead, you use the dead soldiers as tools to help you push your pagan fertility idolatry upon others. You place statues of soldiers next to or on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow to these penises when you place your decorative pagan fertility wreaths at the base of the dinks. You use your CIA to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan and at other western universities. You have Christians arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities when they dare to question why your churches are pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. You reserve seats in your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. You are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and either laugh at them or ignore them if you see them on the street shuffling their feet with their faces contorted and grimacing in pain from the horror of the psychiatric drugs. All I can do is cry out to God against you compassionless God-damned turds. I beg God Almighty to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. I so desperately want you people to roll over and die, hopefully so many of you will die that there will be nobody left to staff your psychiatric chambers of horror. The fraud begins with you. You have billions of dollars to annually spend on turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility and are so cheap and ignorant that there isn't a single one of you that would make a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me or any other victim of psychiatric horror a simple single holiday to anywhere, let alone a cookie!!! You can’t even acknowledge in your social media posts that psychiatry exists, and if you do then you laugh about it. When you find somebody criticizing your phallic-capped churches, your star and phallic-capped blinkin’ trees and your phallic war monuments, you tell the person speaking out about it to shut up and to take another pill. Go to hell!!!

Homeless:

Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14)... nobody knows when a homeless person goes missing so the homeless (and children) are the preferred prey.

And churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. Church members will publish books praising themselves on how their missionaries eradicated cannibalism from Africa and the South Seas, but they do this while being totally silent about the cannibalism being conducted by Freemasons and other witches in the west, and they do this while censoring any reference to cannibalism in Scripture. Witches will not be breaking into your homes to torture, kill and eat you, they will instead bring about legislation to impoverish you and make you homeless, then they will wait for you to leave your tent or cardboard box when you go outside to take a piss in the middle of the night. In order to assist the witches in their censorship of cannibalism, they get psychiatrists to torture Christians to death when they dare to speak up about the churches censoring Scriptural references to the act.

They also use psychiatry to torture Christians into silence when they question why the churches are pushing evergreen tree whoreship in place of God's Commandments. Just as the priests and ministers censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, they also censor Scripture indicating God is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Your love of the fertility tree idols enrages God, He then allows alternative fertility cults to invade your nations. You are arseholes because your love of the pagan idols destroyed our nations, and because you are silent over or laugh at the issue of psychiatric torture. You don’t even know how to blush.

Doctors of Medicine:

And after you have those enemies of Canada and the USA eradicated you will still have people arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to say that your churches are teaching you to abide by pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, and for saying that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You will continue to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and then continue to fly off to tropical resorts and pose for photos beside the blinkin' idols there, and I in turn will continue to cry out to God against you and pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. It is so important for you people to pose for photos beside the blinkin' pagan idols and post these photos on Facebook, that you would even post the photos if it depicted your child playing with his penis. Your churches are capped with Egyptian penises, and they teach you to cap your blinkin' trees with a miniature sparkling golden (or silver) Egyptian penis as well. It is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Those who do not support or attend these churches drive by them, see the blinkin' fertility tree idols on their front lawns, swoon over these idols and then turn their own homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photographs of him posing with the blinkin' idols. Those who did not vote for Obama tolerated him, for he posed beside their beloved blinkin' fertility idols. Then almost all of them took injections that removed their fertility and ultimately their lives. And they continued laughing at me and at the other victims of psychiatric horror, they laughed and persecuted the Christians who were warning them to flee from the idolatry, and they continued laughing even after the snake venom made them twitch, convulse and necrotize. They had zero compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror and used their universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allowed these psychiatrists to "treat" (torture Canadians to death) even if these “doctors of medicine” were not Canadian citizens. All I can do is cry out to God against you.

Click here to read the complete article