Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 13:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 20:47 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
August 22nd 2023 9:27 am 218,158 words (256 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Everyone is United:

The jabbed and the unjabbed are all united in turning trees into decorated idols. The Protestants and the atheists are all united with the pope and his Catholic church in turning trees into decorated idols. First Queen Elizabeth and now King Charles heads a supposedly "Protestant" church while at the same time actively teaches you to abide by the teachings of the "Catholic" church and turn trees into decorated idols. Mickey Mouse and the Disney characters are all united with the Republicans and the Democrats in turning trees into decorated idols. The Indians on the reservations are divided into those who uphold their traditional values and those who instead embrace Christ, and they are all united in turning trees into decorated idols. Even Hitler turned trees into decorated idols, and so everyone is united with Hitler in turning trees into decorated idols. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

Every three weeks I got to defend myself at a psychiatric appeal panel hearing, I’d be taken in a wheel chair with my head banging in pain, with my hair falling out, with my jaw locked open, with my skin, lips and tongue turned into hard leather, and with the worst case of nausea you can ever imagine. It was difficult to speak and so I limited my defense to be short, and would say that the Bible condemns turning trees into decorated idols.. Once Dr. Marcoux, professed to be an expert in religious delusions, sat next to me at a psychiatric appeal panel hearing (at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon) and heard me say this, he responded by saying that I was religiously deluded because everybody does it (turns trees into blinkin’ fertility idols). The Catholics seated on the other side of the table smiled and gave Dr. Marcoux permission to continue to torture me.

I told Dr. Marcoux that all the different psychiatric drugs he was administering to me had “death” as a side effect. He just smiled and said that it was his call. Later Dr. Marcoux told me that if he ever heard that I was putting up any more posters in Saskatoon, that he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment.”

People in Saskatoon were offended when they heard me state that their churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, Scripture that condemned their blinkin’ trees, and that many of their churches were capped with miniature Egyptian penises. I’d complain of my treatment to Christians and they said I was judging them. I’d get arrested for speaking and the police would drive me past the four Egyptian obelisks (penises) built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, for the first few years I was given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals, but it is the Hindus who gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. I complained that I was being tortured by a Hindu, now they reserve seats at their medical schools to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become medical doctors, including doctors of psychiatry, and are permitted to “work” in Canada without them becoming Canadian citizens.

They laughed at me, attributed their prayers to being of great power and my prayers of being of no effect. They mocked me and ignored the other victims of psychiatric horror. Then they took injections that changed their DNA and contained 36 (6x6) different species of snake venom. The priests and ministers who taught them to turn trees into decorated idols encouraged them to take the injections.

And Justifiably So:

Maybe get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. It is a fertility idol, it should restore your family's fertility and their lives, and furthermore should save your nations. The churches taught you to abide by this pagan fertility ritual rather than by God's Commandments and the rest of God's Word, and justifiably so. And then later the priests and ministers in these churches parroted their own politicians and parroted their own media (the church owns these institutions) and told you to take the jab in order to protect others, and justifiably so. Likely that is where your failure was, you failed to cap your blinkin' tree with a glittering golden Egyptian penis. The churches capped both their roofs and their blinkin' evergreen trees with miniature Egyptian penises, why didn't you at the very least cap your blinkin’ tree with an Egyptian dink as well?!!! The priests and ministers capped their churches with Egyptian penises and then rammed their penises up your children’s arseholes, they taught you to turn trees into blinkin’ idols and so you gave them money.

And then when your child died, you returned to church to hear assurances that your child is now in heaven looking down upon you and protecting you, so you gave them yet more money. And those who pointed out that your churches were censoring Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols, and those who pointed out that your church was censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, you mocked, laughed at, assaulted and expelled from your churches, and you scorned and shunned them, then had them repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities at a cost of many millions of dollars per each individual, and justifiably so, as money is not the issue, the issue is maintaining your traditions. Rather than assist the victims of psychiatric horror you laughed at them, and justifiably so, for nobody should have the right to criticize your traditions. My suggestion is that you pull your pants down and ejaculate upon your blinkin’ fertility idols, that should help you and your family members retain their fertility and their lives, and restore your nations. And maybe try getting your tree to blink a little faster.

I think it is absolutely hilarious. Just as you think it is absolutely hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital, I think that the deaths of your family members and the loss of your nations is equally hilarious.

A Suitable Sacrifice:

Moslems invading? Just get bigger trees and decorate them to greater degrees, maybe get them to blink a little faster. They are fertility idols, they will restore your fertility and save your nations. Sure God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, but what doth He know?!!!

The churches teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. They teach you to cap your blinkin' tree with a star, or with a miniature glittering golden obelisk or a miniature sparkling shiny silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis). I think that the residents of Palestine Ohio were failing to cap their blinkin' fertility tree idols with either stars or with Egyptian penises, and as a result are now losing their fertility. Not just in Ohio, but the Americans in general are losing their fertility because they are failing to honour (worship) the tree in the prescribed manner. Not only are they failing to cap their blinkin' trees with Egyptian penises, they are scrimping on decorating their fertility idols with enough tinfoil. Some may fail to cover their fertility idols with enough blinkin' blue lights, other may have simple used too many blinkin' red lights or some blinkin' lights of some other colour. True, the Americans cover the graves of their war dead with evergreen tree branches twisted into decorative wreaths (fertility idols), even when the dead soldier is not a Catholic, but obviously this act did not assist them to maintain their fertility. Perhaps try capping each and every one of the veteran's grave stones with Egyptian penises as well and not just the fertility wreaths. Sure many of the dead American soldiers did not honour your Catholic fertility rites, but that should not stop you from decorating their grave stones with the Catholic fertility wreaths or Egyptian penises, or blinkin’ lights. Your churches are capped with Egyptian penises, and the churches teach you to cap your blinkin' trees with Egyptian penises, but sadly some people do not listen. You make great efforts to cover each and every grave stone of your war veterans with the pagan fertility wreaths, then you fail to cap the grave stones with the Egyptian dinks as well. True you do place statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then bow to these dinks when you bend down and place the decorative fertility wreaths at the base of the dinks, but obviously this effort wasn't good enough. Because you failed to embrace the Catholic fertility rites with great enough enthusiasm, you now get to lose your nations to alternative fertility cults.

Consider that some Christians were brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities when they spoke up against the churches teaching you to honour the Catholic fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments, when you see them on the street shuffling their feet rather than walking, when you see them grimace in pain rather than smiling, give them of photograph of you and your family members posing with a lavishly decorated the blinkin' trees, and maybe also tell them they are wearing tinfoil hats and to take another pill. And remember to vote for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, sure he might be homosexual, Indonesian, a pedophile and also a cannibal, but at least he made an effort to honour your Catholic fertility rites when he posed with the blinkin' trees. One doth not have to be rich to turn trees into decorated idols, you just need enthusiasm for the ancient pagan fertility rites. You need more devotion to your Catholic gods. If you sang Jingle Bells with greater fervor it might help, maybe try wearing a fish head hat. Try assaulting a victim of psychiatric horror, options also include robbing, mocking, slandering and libeling the victims of psychiatric horror, and then laughing at him or her. If somebody says that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, call him or her a pedophile and have the individual tortured for years, then laugh at, slander, libel and assault the victim further. Likely the victims of psychiatric horror are so poor they do not have a pot to piss in, but that is not the issue, the issue is that you must continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, it is for the sake of tradition and for the sake of your nations. And when you discover that the CIA funded torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities, and that most victims died, try to recover this money from them or from their families. All you folks could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further, all I can do for you is to laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). I also cry out to God against you.

Click here to read the complete article