From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.music.canada,rec.music.folk,soc.culture.canada,can.general,alt.religion.druid,nf.general
Subject: Gordon Lightfoot R.I.Party
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 03:39:39 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 2 May 2023 06:09 UTC

On a late edition of CBC TV's The National on
CBC News Network tonight they announced that
Gordon Lightfoot has just died at the age of 84.

I did my blessing on the dead on him, and then
offered him many venues including Massey Hall,
but eventually I facilitated a soul alignment
of him with Bannerman Brewing in the east end
of downtown St. John's, Newfoundland, which
is located in an old fire station and has website
https://www.bannermanbrewing.com/ . It is a
combination brewery, cafe, and bar, and regularly
hosts music gigs. When I say facilitated I mean
while I provided the pathway, he had to agree.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn�t blind me/I will walk into