From: newbie@mindless.com (Steve #92525)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: The Hensel Twin Dilemma
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:36:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve #92525 - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:36 UTC

Hey, do you guys remember the Hensel Twins? They're conjoined twins who
appeared in a documentary on The Learning Channel a few years ago. It got
me thinking about how the Doctor's bigeneration reminded me of that.

It would be awesome of the Hensel Twins appeared in Doctor Who as a
bigenerated Time Lady whose regeneration didn't complete.

Anyway, I read one of them got married recently. How would that work out
for the other one? Or is it actually a polygamous marriage?

Re: The Hensel Twin Dilemma

<uunrus$hsc$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112132&group=rec.arts.drwho#112132

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: The Hensel Twin Dilemma
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 03:42:20 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 03:42 UTC

In article <uunkit$13qpt$1@dont-email.me>,
Steve #92525 <newbie@mindless.com> wrote:
>Hey, do you guys remember the Hensel Twins? They're conjoined twins who
>appeared in a documentary on The Learning Channel a few years ago. It got
>me thinking about how the Doctor's bigeneration reminded me of that.
>
>It would be awesome of the Hensel Twins appeared in Doctor Who as a
>bigenerated Time Lady whose regeneration didn't complete.
>
>Anyway, I read one of them got married recently. How would that work out
>for the other one? Or is it actually a polygamous marriage?

Please! one of the worst 6th Doctor serials morphed?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown