I am what you will be; I was what you are.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

SubjectAuthor
* Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeMich
+- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
+* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeDaniel65
|`* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeBlueshirt
| +- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
| `* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeDaniel65
|  `* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeBlueshirt
|   `* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeDaniel65
|    `* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeBlueshirt
|     +* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changesolar penguin
|     |+* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeBlueshirt
|     ||`- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
|     |`- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
|     +- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
|     `* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeDaniel65
|      +- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
|      `* Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeBlueshirt
|       `- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeThe Doctor
`- Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a changeBlueshirt

1
Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uv4roj$3rvvn$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112398&group=rec.arts.drwho#112398

From: mich@none.edu (Mich)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:58:43 +0800
 by: Mich - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 01:58 UTC

Thunderbirds: A Fan Favorite

There are several reasons why Thunderbirds soared above the other
amazing shows created by Gerry Anderson and his team:

1. Groundbreaking Special Effects:

Supermarionation: The innovative puppetry techniques, dubbed
"Supermarionation," were incredibly lifelike for the time. The detailed
puppets, combined with advanced animatronics and special effects,
created a believable and immersive world.

Miniature Sets and Vehicles: The intricately crafted miniature sets
and vehicles, like the iconic Thunderbird machines, were incredibly
detailed and added to the show's realism and excitement.

2. Compelling Characters and Stories:

International Rescue: The premise of a family-run organization
dedicated to saving lives around the world resonated with audiences of
all ages.

The Tracy Family: Each member of the Tracy family, along with
allies like Lady Penelope and Parker, brought unique personalities and
skills to the team, creating a dynamic and engaging cast.

Action and Suspense: The rescue missions were always thrilling and
suspenseful, often involving cutting-edge technology and ingenious
solutions to seemingly impossible situations.

3. Enduring Themes and Values:

Heroism and Selflessness: Thunderbirds promoted positive values
like courage, teamwork, and putting others before oneself.

Technological Optimism: The show presented a future where
technology was used for good, inspiring viewers to imagine the
possibilities of science and innovation.

4. Lasting Legacy and Influence:

Merchandising and Spin-offs: The popularity of Thunderbirds led to
a wide range of merchandise, toys, comics, and even feature films,
solidifying its place in popular culture.

Impact on Science Fiction: Thunderbirds' unique blend of puppetry,
action, and science fiction paved the way for future shows and inspired
generations of filmmakers and creators.

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uv4vfe$15ou$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112399&group=rec.arts.drwho#112399

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 03:02:06 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 03:02 UTC

In article <uv4roj$3rvvn$1@paganini.bofh.team>, Mich <mich@none.edu> wrote:
>Thunderbirds: A Fan Favorite
>
>There are several reasons why Thunderbirds soared above the other
>amazing shows created by Gerry Anderson and his team:
>
>1. Groundbreaking Special Effects:
>
> Supermarionation: The innovative puppetry techniques, dubbed
>"Supermarionation," were incredibly lifelike for the time. The detailed
>puppets, combined with advanced animatronics and special effects,
>created a believable and immersive world.
>
> Miniature Sets and Vehicles: The intricately crafted miniature sets
>and vehicles, like the iconic Thunderbird machines, were incredibly
>detailed and added to the show's realism and excitement.
>
>2. Compelling Characters and Stories:
>
> International Rescue: The premise of a family-run organization
>dedicated to saving lives around the world resonated with audiences of
>all ages.
>
> The Tracy Family: Each member of the Tracy family, along with
>allies like Lady Penelope and Parker, brought unique personalities and
>skills to the team, creating a dynamic and engaging cast.
>
> Action and Suspense: The rescue missions were always thrilling and
>suspenseful, often involving cutting-edge technology and ingenious
>solutions to seemingly impossible situations.
>
>3. Enduring Themes and Values:
>
> Heroism and Selflessness: Thunderbirds promoted positive values
>like courage, teamwork, and putting others before oneself.
>
> Technological Optimism: The show presented a future where
>technology was used for good, inspiring viewers to imagine the
>possibilities of science and innovation.
>
>4. Lasting Legacy and Influence:
>
> Merchandising and Spin-offs: The popularity of Thunderbirds led to
>a wide range of merchandise, toys, comics, and even feature films,
>solidifying its place in popular culture.
>
> Impact on Science Fiction: Thunderbirds' unique blend of puppetry,
>action, and science fiction paved the way for future shows and inspired
>generations of filmmakers and creators.

Thunderbirds was so boring that I would fall asleep!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uv5fes$qpcg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112406&group=rec.arts.drwho#112406

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:34:49 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:34 UTC

Mich wrote on 10/04/2024 11:58 am:
> Thunderbirds: A Fan Favorite

<Snip>

>     Impact on Science Fiction: Thunderbirds' unique blend of puppetry,
> action, and science fiction paved the way for future shows and inspired
> generations of filmmakers and creators.

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! The 60's 'Supermarionation' version was a
'Can't miss'!! WOW!! WEE!! .... even in to adulthood! ;-P .... The
revised 2015-20 CGI version, not so much!

It did raise a couple of Questions in my mind, however ...

1. Jeff Tracy, the Dad, had been an Astronaut. How much did Astronaut's
get paid that Jeff could buy a island and set up the Thunderbirds
Organisation??

2. Sure, all the Equipment had been built in pieces (to limit knowledge
of the 'final products') and then put together on Tracy Island .... but
who built the Tracy Island facility and, to maintain total secrecy, what
happened to those workers at the end of the Build??

Enquiring minds MUST know!!
--
Daniel

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<xn0okf0wo20mnl004@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112433&group=rec.arts.drwho#112433

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 19:50:52 GMT
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 19:50 UTC

Mich wrote:

> Thunderbirds: A Fan Favorite
>
> There are several reasons why Thunderbirds soared above the
> other amazing shows created by Gerry Anderson and his team:

I preferred Captain Scarlet myself...

S.I.G.

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<xn0okf14e2bruq005@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112434&group=rec.arts.drwho#112434

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 19:59:33 GMT
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> Mich wrote on 10/04/2024 11:58 am:
> >
> > <Snip>
> >
> > Impact on Science Fiction: Thunderbirds' unique blend of
> > puppetry, action, and science fiction paved the way for
> > future shows and inspired generations of filmmakers and
> > creators.
>
> It did raise a couple of Questions in my mind, however ...
>
> 1. Jeff Tracy, the Dad, had been an Astronaut. How much did
> Astronaut's get paid that Jeff could buy a island and set up
> the Thunderbirds Organisation??

Jeff Tracy was a billionaire... from being the CEO of an
aerospace company.
> 2. Sure, all the Equipment had been built in pieces (to limit
> knowledge of the 'final products') and then put together on
> Tracy Island .... but who built the Tracy Island facility and,
> to maintain total secrecy, what happened to those workers at
> the end of the Build??

They were thrown in to a pit and shot...

Possibly.

> Enquiring minds MUST know!!

Why not go and read the archive of mozilla.support.thunderbird?
I'm told they are there to help with all Thunderbird queries...

;-)

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uv76t8$11rn$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112444&group=rec.arts.drwho#112444

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 23:21:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 23:21 UTC

In article <xn0okf14e2bruq005@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> Mich wrote on 10/04/2024 11:58 am:
>> >
>> > <Snip>
>> >
>> > Impact on Science Fiction: Thunderbirds' unique blend of
>> > puppetry, action, and science fiction paved the way for
>> > future shows and inspired generations of filmmakers and
>> > creators.
>>
>> It did raise a couple of Questions in my mind, however ...
>>
>> 1. Jeff Tracy, the Dad, had been an Astronaut. How much did
>> Astronaut's get paid that Jeff could buy a island and set up
>> the Thunderbirds Organisation??
>
>Jeff Tracy was a billionaire... from being the CEO of an
>aerospace company.
>
>> 2. Sure, all the Equipment had been built in pieces (to limit
>> knowledge of the 'final products') and then put together on
>> Tracy Island .... but who built the Tracy Island facility and,
>> to maintain total secrecy, what happened to those workers at
>> the end of the Build??
>
>They were thrown in to a pit and shot...
>
>Possibly.
>
>> Enquiring minds MUST know!!
>
>Why not go and read the archive of mozilla.support.thunderbird?
>I'm told they are there to help with all Thunderbird queries...
>
>;-)

Ha! Ha!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uv8dcj$1kpfh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112458&group=rec.arts.drwho#112458

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:17:54 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:17 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 11/4/24 5:59 am:
> Daniel65 wrote:
>> Mich wrote on 10/04/2024 11:58 am:
>>>
>>> <Snip>
>>>
>>> Impact on Science Fiction: Thunderbirds' unique blend of
>>> puppetry, action, and science fiction paved the way for
>>> future shows and inspired generations of filmmakers and
>>> creators.
>>
>> It did raise a couple of Questions in my mind, however ...
>>
>> 1. Jeff Tracy, the Dad, had been an Astronaut. How much did
>> Astronaut's get paid that Jeff could buy a island and set up
>> the Thunderbirds Organisation??
>
> Jeff Tracy was a billionaire... from being the CEO of an
> aerospace company.

So are you suggesting he didn't go into space but made his money from
Man's quest to go into Space?? O.K., I can accept that. ;-)

>> 2. Sure, all the Equipment had been built in pieces (to limit
>> knowledge of the 'final products') and then put together on
>> Tracy Island .... but who built the Tracy Island facility and,
>> to maintain total secrecy, what happened to those workers at
>> the end of the Build??
>
> They were thrown in to a pit and shot...

Nnnnoooooooooooooooo!! The Tracy's wouldn't do that ..... Would THEY??

> Possibly.
>
>> Enquiring minds MUST know!!
>
> Why not go and read the archive of mozilla.support.thunderbird?
> I'm told they are there to help with all Thunderbird queries...
>
> ;-)

YUCK!! Yuck!! Yuck.
--
Daniel

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<xn0okgdrf14wnqu001@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112481&group=rec.arts.drwho#112481

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:45:28 GMT
 by: Blueshirt - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:45 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> Blueshirt wrote on 11/4/24 5:59 am:
> > Daniel65 wrote:
> > >
> > > It did raise a couple of Questions in my mind, however ...
> > >
> > > 1. Jeff Tracy, the Dad, had been an Astronaut. How much did
> > > Astronaut's get paid that Jeff could buy a island and set
> > > up the Thunderbirds Organisation??
> >
> > Jeff Tracy was a billionaire... from being the CEO of an
> > aerospace company.
>
> So are you suggesting he didn't go into space but made his
> money from Man's quest to go into Space?? O.K., I can accept
> that. ;-)

Well, it's not actually a suggestion, it's his official
back-story!

+++ SPOILER ALERT +++

But of course Jeff Tracy isn't real so it's all fiction either
way!

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvb3if$2ailq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112525&group=rec.arts.drwho#112525

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 20:48:48 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:48 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 4:45 am:
> Daniel65 wrote:
>> Blueshirt wrote on 11/4/24 5:59 am:

>>> Jeff Tracy was a billionaire... from being the CEO of an
>>> aerospace company.
>>
>> So are you suggesting he didn't go into space but made his
>> money from Man's quest to go into Space?? O.K., I can accept
>> that. ;-)
>
> Well, it's not actually a suggestion, it's his official
> back-story!
>
> +++ SPOILER ALERT +++
>
> But of course Jeff Tracy isn't real so it's all fiction either
> way!

WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!" I saw ...
I believe!!
--
Daniel

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<xn0okhjo2hgouz001@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112532&group=rec.arts.drwho#112532

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:18:06 GMT
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:18 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 4:45 am:
> > Daniel65 wrote:

> > > So are you suggesting he didn't go into space but made his
> > > money from Man's quest to go into Space?? O.K., I can
> > > accept that. ;-)
> >
> > Well, it's not actually a suggestion, it's his official
> > back-story!
> >
> > +++ SPOILER ALERT +++
> >
> > But of course Jeff Tracy isn't real so it's all fiction
> > either way!
> >
> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!"
> I saw ... I believe!!

Did you not see the strings?

No strings to hold him up and poor ol' Jeff would have fallen
down like a drunk on his way home from the pub! ;-)

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvbi89$2dqm2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112545&group=rec.arts.drwho#112545

From: solar.penguin@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:59:21 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:yFGfD5wkPMIUwK+/rvD+VaWJNq8=
 by: solar penguin - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:59 UTC

Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

> Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 4:45 am:
>>>
>>> +++ SPOILER ALERT +++
>>>
>>> But of course Jeff Tracy isn't real so it's all fiction
>>> either way!
>>>
>> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!"
>> I saw ... I believe!!
>
> Did you not see the strings?
>
> No strings to hold him up and poor ol' Jeff would have fallen
> down like a drunk on his way home from the pub! ;-)

Are you making fun of his disability?

--
solar penguin

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<xn0okhmlrlfa3v004@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112548&group=rec.arts.drwho#112548

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 16:05:30 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:05 UTC

solar penguin wrote:

> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>
> > Daniel65 wrote:

> >> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is
> >> believing!!" I saw ... I believe!!
> >
> > Did you not see the strings?
> >
> > No strings to hold him up and poor ol' Jeff would have fallen
> > down like a drunk on his way home from the pub! ;-)
>
> Are you making fun of his disability?

Nah, it happened to my old fella plenty of times!

That's why I drink at home... ;-)

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvbj8p$q30$17@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112563&group=rec.arts.drwho#112563

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:16:41 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:16 UTC

In article <xn0okhjo2hgouz001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 4:45 am:

>> > Well, it's not actually a suggestion, it's his official
>> > back-story!
>> >
>> > +++ SPOILER ALERT +++
>> >
>> > But of course Jeff Tracy isn't real so it's all fiction
>> > either way!
>> >
>> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!"
>> I saw ... I believe!!
>
>Did you not see the strings?
>
>No strings to hold him up and poor ol' Jeff would have fallen
>down like a drunk on his way home from the pub! ;-)

shut up pub drunk comes to mind.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvbjd4$q30$23@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112570&group=rec.arts.drwho#112570

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:19:00 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:19 UTC

In article <uvbi89$2dqm2$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>
>> Daniel65 wrote:

>>> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!"
>>> I saw ... I believe!!
>>
>> Did you not see the strings?
>>
>> No strings to hold him up and poor ol' Jeff would have fallen
>> down like a drunk on his way home from the pub! ;-)
>>

>Are you making fun of his disability?

Sounds like a cae of shut up pub drunk!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvbjdn$q30$24@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112571&group=rec.arts.drwho#112571

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:19:19 -0000 (UTC)

In article <xn0okhmlrlfa3v004@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>solar penguin wrote:
>

>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>> > Did you not see the strings?
>> >
>> > No strings to hold him up and poor ol' Jeff would have fallen
>> > down like a drunk on his way home from the pub! ;-)
>>
>> Are you making fun of his disability?
>
>Nah, it happened to my old fella plenty of times!
>
>That's why I drink at home... ;-)

No pub drunk then!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvdm0v$2ut31$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112604&group=rec.arts.drwho#112604

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 20:16:01 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 10:16 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 11:18 pm:
> Daniel65 wrote:
>> Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 4:45 am:

>>> Well, it's not actually a suggestion, it's his official
>>> back-story!
>>>
>>> +++ SPOILER ALERT +++
>>>
>>> But of course Jeff Tracy isn't real so it's all fiction
>>> either way!
>>>
>> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!"
>> I saw ... I believe!!
>
> Did you not see the strings?

Where's my smiley face when I need it?? Ah!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uve2bj$1o22$16@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112626&group=rec.arts.drwho#112626

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 13:46:28 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 13:46 UTC

In article <uvdm0v$2ut31$2@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 11:18 pm:
>> Daniel65 wrote:

>>> WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is believing!!"
>>> I saw ... I believe!!
>>
>> Did you not see the strings?
>
>Where's my smiley face when I need it?? Ah!! ;-P

right there!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<xn0okj6hg284fmk001@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112647&group=rec.arts.drwho#112647

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 19:28:41 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:28 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 11:18 pm:
> > Daniel65 wrote:

> > > WHAT?? No Way! You know what THEY say "Seeing is
> > > believing!!" I saw ... I believe!!
> >
> > Did you not see the strings?
>
> Where's my smiley face when I need it?? Ah!! ;-P

Clearly the string needed to make a smile happen had been cut!
;-)

Re: Gemini chabot doesn't review Doctor Who for a change

<uvf35u$1b2a$14@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=112670&group=rec.arts.drwho#112670

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 23:06:38 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 23:06 UTC

In article <xn0okj6hg284fmk001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> Blueshirt wrote on 12/4/24 11:18 pm:

>> > Did you not see the strings?
>>
>> Where's my smiley face when I need it?? Ah!! ;-P
>
>Clearly the string needed to make a smile happen had been cut!
>;-)

Quotefile.