From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Subject: What's left of poetry on Google Groups...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 11:56:15 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 11:56 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> You can't post on google anymore, but ... you can still report threads.

And please support what's left of Google Groups, before the plug is pulled on that directly, probably soon:

alt.arts.poetry.commentary

https://groups.google.com/g/alt-arts-poetry-comments

> In that light, I'd suggest that everyone still reading aapc, who used to be on google groups, go there and exercise their power.

> Team Monkey (Michael Monkey Peabrain, NastyGoon, and Chimp Obsesso) have in the past tried flooding the google archives with hateful posts about other aapc members; a strategy that failed, which explains their recent absence. However, in the past 24 tried flooding the google archives by reposting their content one more time, hoping that newcomers to the group would see their hateful content first.

> Which is why I'd recommend that those still posting on aapc revisit google groups one more time, and report all posts by them in the past 24 hours as hateful content. At best, it will get them off the archive; at worst, they'll be blocked to the user, so that we won't have to see them again.

Well put, G. D.

"What's left of alt.arts.poetry.comments on Google Groups."