From: nobody@nowhere.invalid (David E. Ross)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.security.pgp,rec.arts.poems,alt.fluffy.cat-pissed.on.peter-j-ross
Subject: Re: Signal Threatens to Leave UK Over New Law, Tutanota Pledges to
Stay
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 08:20:27 -0700
 by: David E. Ross - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:20 UTC

On 3/13/2024 6:14 PM, anonymous wrote:
> Encrypted communications app Signal is mulling an exit from the UK
> market in response to a new law threatening its core operational model,
> while E2EE email service provider Tutanota is taking the opposite
> approach, pledging to stay and help the British protect their
> communications from government scrutiny.

[snipped]

Instead of an encryption service, use PGP.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Demonstrators worldwide are demanding that Israel stop
fighting in Gaza. Why does it seem that no one is demanding
that Hamas stop fighting? And where are the demonstrations
against Russia fighting in the Ukraine.