From: dcg_brian@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Subject: Watch the first 12 minutes of Survivor 46 premiere
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:44:52 -0700
 by: Brian Smith - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:44 UTC

Watch the first 12 minutes of /Survivor 46/ premiere

Learn who puked on the boat ride into the game.

By
Dalton Ross <https://ew.com/author/dalton-ross/>
Published on February 26, 2024

There is so much /Survivor/
<https://ew.com/survivor-46-player-uncovered-secret-pre-game-flower-alliance-8598895>
coming your way on Wednesday, Feb. 28. That is when the supersized
two-hour season premiere of /Survivor 46 /
<https://ew.com/survivor-46-players-predict-season-explosions-arguments-8584631>will
air on CBS at 8 p.m. But no need to wait until then to check out some of
the action, because CBS just dropped the first 12 minutes of the episode
on TikTok.

Those 12 minutes are separated into three different clips (you can watch
the first below and then see the others in the TikTok comments), and
they show lots of mud, sweat, and tears. There are also some surprises!
Like, say, the fact that the first voice we hear is not host Jeff Probst
<https://ew.com/survivor-host-jeff-probst-ready-to-get-tougher-at-tribal-council-8598024>,
but rather a dude named Tevin. That would be Tevin Davis, one of the 18
contestants
<https://ew.com/survivor-46-cast-contestants-revealed-8557071> set to do
battle this season, and Tevin apparently has a skill of summing up what
exactly /Survivor/ is all about because that is how we kick off
/Survivor 46./

You’ll also find out who vomited on the boat ride to the marooning, who
“didn’t know whether to laugh or cry or crap my pants,” and who enjoys
wearing a paper bag on her head for no apparent reason. There is also a
fair amount of Taylor Swift talk
<https://ew.com/taylor-swift-obsessed-survivor-player-issues-warning-jake-gyllenhaal-8575916>,
but I suppose that is the case pretty much wherever you go and whatever
you do these days.

You will also get to see the majority of the very first challenge as the
three tribes of Yanu, Siga, and Nami compete for camp supplies right out
of the gate — and let’s just say there are a few players already
impressing with their effort. But will that help them or hurt them?
Because on /Survivor/, you never really know. Check out the first 12
minutes for yourself above, and then place your bets as to who will
ultimately emerge as the Sole Survivor.

Source:
https://ew.com/survivor-46-watch-first-12-minutes-of-premiere-8600033

--