From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.music.lyrics, rec.music.makers.songwriting, alt.rap, alt.graffiti, rec.music.hip-hop
Subject: Random Acts of Poetry Day
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 01:11:09 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 03:41 UTC

Today (October 4) is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi,
also known as World Animal Day. It is also
Random Acts of Poetry Day.

Here is a video of Sarah McLachlan and students from
The Sarah McLachlan School of Music performing
the Prayer of St. Francis :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPnMxp5Occ

That can serve as my random act of poetry (though many
lean more to graffiti).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)