From: garym@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com (Gary McGath)
Newsgroups: rec.music.filk
Subject: Support Doctors Without Borders and MV Community Services through my
Bandcamp album
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:14:47 -0400
 by: Gary McGath - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 12:14 UTC

There are still a couple of days to support Doctors without Borders and
Martha's Vineyard Community Services through my album of keyboard
improvisations, "Spontaneous Order," on Bandcamp. Through the end of
September, all net proceeds I get from the album will be forwarded to
Doctors without Borders. In addition, I'll match that with a donation to
Martha's Vineyard Community Services, to a cap of $250.

I like doing piano improvisations, and I hope you'll like them to. If
you're tight on money, you can download the album for free.

https://garymcgath.bandcamp.com/album/spontaneous-order

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com