From: lucretia.borgia@gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Eileen
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 08:48:25 -0300
 by: lucretia.borgia@gmail.com - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:48 UTC

Nearly to the Aadi bit I think but I was taken aback when I saw the
'new' Eileen with new hairdo!

Re: Eileen

<kkbmvdF79qhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1813&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1813

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Eileen
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 12:22:21 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 11:22 UTC

On 16/08/2023 12:48, lucretia.borgia@gmail.com wrote:
> Nearly to the Aadi bit I think but I was taken aback when I saw the
> 'new' Eileen with new hairdo!

Me too! At first I wondered - who is that? Then realised.:-)

The Aadi bit seems to have shrivelled away, I don't know if there is going to be
some more to the whole story. We are back to Stephen and the follow up to his
previous misdeeds!

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Eileen

<ugo7ei9814vcnao3ggk8ajfvi5s5s9l1rr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1814&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1814

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 19:16:52 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 22:16 UTC

On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 12:22:21 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 16/08/2023 12:48, lucretia.borgia@gmail.com wrote:
>> Nearly to the Aadi bit I think but I was taken aback when I saw the
>> 'new' Eileen with new hairdo!
>>

>Me too! At first I wondered - who is that? Then realised.:-)
>
>The Aadi bit seems to have shrivelled away, I don't know if there is going to be
>some more to the whole story. We are back to Stephen and the follow up to his
>previous misdeeds!

Good! I wondered when he would have to own up to all his misdeeds,
just don't send him back to Canada :)

Re: Eileen

<kkjctuFdupeU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1815&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1815

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 10:19:59 +0100
 by: kat - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 09:19 UTC

On 21/08/2023 23:16, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 12:22:21 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 16/08/2023 12:48, lucretia.borgia@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Nearly to the Aadi bit I think but I was taken aback when I saw the
>>> 'new' Eileen with new hairdo!
>>>

>> Me too! At first I wondered - who is that? Then realised.:-)
>>
>> The Aadi bit seems to have shrivelled away, I don't know if there is going to be
>> some more to the whole story. We are back to Stephen and the follow up to his
>> previous misdeeds!
>
> Good! I wondered when he would have to own up to all his misdeeds,
> just don't send him back to Canada :)

So far he has gotten away with something, again, and to be honest just as well,
it would have been a silly thing to catch him out with. Caused Peter some
problems though...

"Something" is supposed to be happening later this year (how much later I don't
know) but I saw a short interview story with Jack P Shepherd ( David) and he
said he would prefer something that meant he wasn't gone forever, because it
wasn't good to lose another Platt family member.

Also seen some interesting pictures of filming with a stunt double of one of the
other cast members, no idea about the outcome of course. Interesting to me
because as I have spent so much time back stage, and have a daughter in tv
production ( though not that sort of side ofit!), the techy side of it all I
find fascinating.

But guilty and locked up he would still be around and that could be the best
result I think. I can't find him as inherently evil like Phelan who I was glad
to see the final back of, so keeping in a sort of reserve state might be good.
--
kat