From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Stephen
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 12:41:31 +0100
 by: kat - Fri, 12 May 2023 11:41 UTC

On 11/05/2023 20:03, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> When oh when is he going to be found out for what he is??

Could be a while I would think.

I am watching Classic Corrie as well and righ now Richard Hillman has been
trying to kill Audrey. he has already killed twice and obviously I know he will
kill Maxine, and then try to kill himself Gail and the kids. Oddly I find him
really evil but I don't find Stephen quite as bad and I don't know why!
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Stephen

<hsgs5ippmhrl9kkvot86b59i01td5uhr6e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1774&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1774

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 10:49:54 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Fri, 12 May 2023 13:49 UTC

On Fri, 12 May 2023 12:41:31 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 11/05/2023 20:03, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> When oh when is he going to be found out for what he is??
>
>Could be a while I would think.
>
>I am watching Classic Corrie as well and righ now Richard Hillman has been
>trying to kill Audrey. he has already killed twice and obviously I know he will
>kill Maxine, and then try to kill himself Gail and the kids. Oddly I find him
>really evil but I don't find Stephen quite as bad and I don't know why!

I'd forgotten that! He drove the van into the canal :(

Re: Stephen

<kc7kh9Frqm6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1775&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1775

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 21:06:01 +0100
 by: kat - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:06 UTC

On 12/05/2023 14:49, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Fri, 12 May 2023 12:41:31 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/05/2023 20:03, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>>> When oh when is he going to be found out for what he is??
>>
>> Could be a while I would think.
>>
>> I am watching Classic Corrie as well and righ now Richard Hillman has been
>> trying to kill Audrey. he has already killed twice and obviously I know he will
>> kill Maxine, and then try to kill himself Gail and the kids. Oddly I find him
>> really evil but I don't find Stephen quite as bad and I don't know why!
>
> I'd forgotten that! He drove the van into the canal :(

He did - or will soon. ;-) Killed himself and the rest got out. Audrey has
caught on to him but Gail doesn't believe a word of it, thankfully Archie
Shuttleworth does.

Oddly Stephen is doing a better job of getting his hands on Audrey's money that
Richard did, and without killing her. Just other people.
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Stephen

<qq8t5idmrqtqsj944im554rm8vbc539r57@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1776&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1776

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 17:37:34 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Fri, 12 May 2023 20:37 UTC

On Fri, 12 May 2023 21:06:01 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/05/2023 14:49, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 May 2023 12:41:31 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Could be a while I would think.
>>>
>>> I am watching Classic Corrie as well and righ now Richard Hillman has been
>>> trying to kill Audrey. he has already killed twice and obviously I know he will
>>> kill Maxine, and then try to kill himself Gail and the kids. Oddly I find him
>>> really evil but I don't find Stephen quite as bad and I don't know why!
>>
>> I'd forgotten that! He drove the van into the canal :(
>>

>He did - or will soon. ;-) Killed himself and the rest got out. Audrey has
>caught on to him but Gail doesn't believe a word of it, thankfully Archie
>Shuttleworth does.
>
>Oddly Stephen is doing a better job of getting his hands on Audrey's money that
>Richard did, and without killing her. Just other people.

I thought he already used the money and now has to stop her finding
out - could be wrong, it was awhile back.

You fit as a fiddle again now?

Re: Stephen

<kc9888F53lvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1777&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1777

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 11:48:40 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 13 May 2023 10:48 UTC

On 12/05/2023 21:37, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Fri, 12 May 2023 21:06:01 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/05/2023 14:49, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> I'd forgotten that! He drove the van into the canal :(
>>>

>> He did - or will soon. ;-) Killed himself and the rest got out. Audrey has
>> caught on to him but Gail doesn't believe a word of it, thankfully Archie
>> Shuttleworth does.
>>
>> Oddly Stephen is doing a better job of getting his hands on Audrey's money that
>> Richard did, and without killing her. Just other people.
>
> I thought he already used the money and now has to stop her finding
> out - could be wrong, it was awhile back.

Yeah I think so too, had to pay off Gabrielle? or something. But he got it, to
do that. More than Richard did!

> You fit as a fiddle again now?

As much as I ever will be I guess. Back trouble, so can't walk as much as I
would like which doesn't help get the exercise I am supposed to get.:-)
Managed to lose my hearing aids, but thankfully have new ones in time for our
holiday. We are off to Majorca tomorrow and I am hoping this sore throat I have
clears up! Think it might be a bit of hay fever type snuffles causing it.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Stephen

<oj2v5id8lasjb2addumi0sdfpi80vd0vnj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1778&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1778

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 10:06:41 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Sat, 13 May 2023 13:06 UTC

On Sat, 13 May 2023 11:48:40 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/05/2023 21:37, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 May 2023 21:06:01 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> He did - or will soon. ;-) Killed himself and the rest got out. Audrey has
>>> caught on to him but Gail doesn't believe a word of it, thankfully Archie
>>> Shuttleworth does.
>>>
>>> Oddly Stephen is doing a better job of getting his hands on Audrey's money that
>>> Richard did, and without killing her. Just other people.
>>
>> I thought he already used the money and now has to stop her finding
>> out - could be wrong, it was awhile back.
>
>Yeah I think so too, had to pay off Gabrielle? or something. But he got it, to
>do that. More than Richard did!
>

>> You fit as a fiddle again now?
>
>As much as I ever will be I guess. Back trouble, so can't walk as much as I
>would like which doesn't help get the exercise I am supposed to get.:-)

I was ordered not to walk as the ligaments in my left ankle are just
hanging in there and he said there was no good op for it, best to make
it last as long as possible :)

>Managed to lose my hearing aids, but thankfully have new ones in time for our
>holiday. We are off to Majorca tomorrow and I am hoping this sore throat I have
>clears up! Think it might be a bit of hay fever type snuffles causing it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - blow a kiss towards Menorca
when you are coming in to land, my parents retired there in 1962 - to
be nearer grandchildren, then we came to Canada in 1967 and made the
tough decision to stay here! They would have been nearer in Antigua
where they first retired, but that's life.

Re: Stephen

<kc9lm4F72moU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1779&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1779

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 15:37:56 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 13 May 2023 14:37 UTC

On 13/05/2023 14:06, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Sat, 13 May 2023 11:48:40 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/05/2023 21:37, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> I thought he already used the money and now has to stop her finding
>>> out - could be wrong, it was awhile back.
>>
>> Yeah I think so too, had to pay off Gabrielle? or something. But he got it, to
>> do that. More than Richard did!
>>

>>> You fit as a fiddle again now?
>>
>> As much as I ever will be I guess. Back trouble, so can't walk as much as I
>> would like which doesn't help get the exercise I am supposed to get.:-)
>
> I was ordered not to walk as the ligaments in my left ankle are just
> hanging in there and he said there was no good op for it, best to make
> it last as long as possible :)

That must make life even more difficult than it is for me. I can at least walk
in bursts.

>> Managed to lose my hearing aids, but thankfully have new ones in time for our
>> holiday. We are off to Majorca tomorrow and I am hoping this sore throat I have
>> clears up! Think it might be a bit of hay fever type snuffles causing it.
>
> I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - blow a kiss towards Menorca
> when you are coming in to land, my parents retired there in 1962 - to
> be nearer grandchildren, then we came to Canada in 1967 and made the
> tough decision to stay here! They would have been nearer in Antigua
> where they first retired, but that's life.

Will do. Nice part of the world, those Balearic islands, but it has been 36
years since we last went! I don't know Antigua but I bet that's good too. Pity
about the distances, but as you say, that's life.
--
kat
>^..^<

Stephen

<uteq5il8vt9e03f9l2f1id638njshf5nqn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=1841&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1841

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Stephen
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 16:03:01 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Thu, 11 May 2023 19:03 UTC

When oh when is he going to be found out for what he is??