From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.folk, rec.music.celtic, uk.music.folk, soc.culture.irish, ie.general
Subject: Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival main stage schedule
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 04:05:43 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 06:35 UTC

The 46th Annual Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival will take
place from July 8--10, 2022 in Bannerman Park in downtown
St. John’s, Newfoundland.

The main stage lineup has been announced and the schedule
is at https://nlfolk.com/festival/schedule/ . I don’t know the
ticket pricing details yet but will post them when I find out.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love

Re: Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival main stage schedule

<0001HW.281920490029962970000F48D38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=188&group=rec.music.folk#188

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.folk, rec.music.celtic, uk.music.folk, soc.culture.irish, ie.general
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 04:25:05 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 06:55 UTC

On Apr 27, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28191BBF002885B670000DD6A38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The 46th Annual Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival will take
> place from July 8--10, 2022 in Bannerman Park in downtown
> St. John’s, Newfoundland.
>
> The main stage lineup has been announced and the schedule
> is at https://nlfolk.com/festival/schedule/ . I don’t know the
> ticket pricing details yet but will post them when I find out.

From https://nlfolk.com/festival/info/ :

Tickets will be on sale this Friday, April 29th, 2022.

Children ages 12 and under get free admission when accompanied
by an adult. Free child tickets must be reserved in advance at time
of Adult/Senior purchase. Limit of two free child tickets per
Adult/Senior ticket holder.

(But I guess I won’t find out the prices until Friday.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival main stage schedule

<0001HW.2836F9C50014E9A570000597038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=192&group=rec.music.folk#192

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.folk, rec.music.celtic, uk.music.folk, soc.culture.irish, ie.general
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:48:45 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 19 May 2022 22:18 UTC

On Apr 27, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.281920490029962970000F48D38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Apr 27, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.28191BBF002885B670000DD6A38F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > The 46th Annual Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival will take
> > place from July 8--10, 2022 in Bannerman Park in downtown
> > St. John’s, Newfoundland.
> >
> > The main stage lineup has been announced and the schedule
> > is at https://nlfolk.com/festival/schedule/ . I don’t know the
> > ticket pricing details yet but will post them when I find out.
>
> From https://nlfolk.com/festival/info/ :
>
> Tickets will be on sale this Friday, April 29th, 2022.
>
> Children ages 12 and under get free admission when accompanied
> by an adult. Free child tickets must be reserved in advance at time
> of Adult/Senior purchase. Limit of two free child tickets per
> Adult/Senior ticket holder.
>
> (But I guess I won’t find out the prices until Friday.)

Tickets are now available at
https://secure.ticketpro.ca/?lang=en&aff=nlff#def_1507185673
and for example an adult weekend pass is C$155 (about US$121),
less for youths and seniors, free for 12 and under.