Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 18:52:03 -0700
From: plutedpup@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: Trans Women Are Real Women - Poetry: Real Women visit toilets in groups
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.books
 by: Pluted Pup - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:52 UTC

REAL WOMEN VISIT TOILETS IN GROUPS

We have to pass the gents, and are scared, of the men who lurk
by the door,
with their cocks out, quite freely, in all their galore.

So we wait, until there are six of us, and all go as a team.
Because also, in the ladies, the women aren't as kind as they
might seem.

They have a go. They tut, or scream. And can sound rather shrill,
as they look in shock, at my cock, as I get my sexual thrill.

Of course, we have been offered new third spaces, to be
accommodating.
But we've screwed our nose at those, as they aren't exactly
validating.

But have no fear, us real woman, have one more card to play.
If we are really desperate, we'll pee anywhere anyway.

Because we aren't actually really scared. We just like getting our
sexual kicks,
from intimidating women with our beautiful ladydicks.

-- Under the Duvet of Darkness