Try to relax and enjoy the crisis. -- Ashleigh Brilliant

arts / rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st / Re: Rugby

SubjectAuthor
* Rugbykat
+- Re: Rugbylucretia
`* Re: RugbyJames Heaton
 `* Re: Rugbykat
  `* Re: RugbyJames Heaton
   +- Re: Rugbykat
   `* Re: RugbyGordonD
    `* Re: Rugbykat
     `* Re: RugbyJames Heaton
      `* Re: Rugbykat
       `* Re: Rugbykat
        `- Re: RugbyJames Heaton

1
Rugby

<l2egk5Fnub2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2318&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2318

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Rugby
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:40:05 +0000
 by: kat - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:40 UTC

I wil be glad when it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking the
number of episodes too.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Rugby

<2984si1di4n77v67j1u5jnbkn79ro8nv7r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2319&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2319

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Rugby
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 08:09:03 -0400
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:09 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:40:05 +0000, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I wil be glad when it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking the
>number of episodes too.

I hate it when they prioritize sports :(

Re: Rugby

<uptifk$uddb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2320&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2320

From: heatonandmoore@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:16:05 +0000
 by: James Heaton - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:16 UTC

On 06/02/2024 10:40, kat wrote:
> I wil be glad when  it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking
> the number of episodes too.

Good news is that 6 nations normally has only one Fri game per year.
Even better is that only half of them are on ITV. So shouldn't be any
further from that source.

It's the FA Cup millionaires chasing a pig's bladder that are causing
most of the chaos!

There's a Corrie next Tues so assume Weds won't be on (13/2 instead of 14/2)

Re: Rugby

<l2h8dbF7qktU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2321&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2321

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:38:19 +0000
 by: kat - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:38 UTC

On 06/02/2024 15:16, James Heaton wrote:
> On 06/02/2024 10:40, kat wrote:
>> I wil be glad when  it is over, never know when Corrie is on and lacking the
>> number of episodes too.
>>

> Good news is that 6 nations normally has only one Fri game per year. Even better
> is that only half of them are on ITV.  So shouldn't be any further from that
> source.
>
> It's the FA Cup millionaires chasing a pig's bladder that are causing most of
> the chaos!
>
> There's a Corrie next Tues so assume Weds won't be on (13/2 instead of 14/2)

But we didn't get it last night and it is football tonight.:-(
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Rugby

<uq0oab$1isn3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2322&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2322

From: heatonandmoore@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 20:14:05 +0000
 by: James Heaton - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 20:14 UTC

On 07/02/2024 11:38, kat wrote:
> On 06/02/2024 15:16, James Heaton wrote:
>> On 06/02/2024 10:40, kat wrote:
>>> I wil be glad when  it is over, never know when Corrie is on and
>>> lacking the number of episodes too.
>>>

>> Good news is that 6 nations normally has only one Fri game per year.
>> Even better is that only half of them are on ITV.  So shouldn't be any
>> further from that source.
>>
>> It's the FA Cup millionaires chasing a pig's bladder that are causing
>> most of the chaos!
>>
>> There's a Corrie next Tues so assume Weds won't be on (13/2 instead of
>> 14/2)

> But we didn't get it last night and it is football tonight.:-(

Contrary to what I assumed, there is an episode on 14/2.

So either that's the catch up episode, or there's nothing on Fri 16th.
Sorry my crystal ball's in about as many pieces as my partner's leg.

Ah well, skinny times now, but 4 nights in a row from Sun!

James

Re: Rugby

<l2js1cFls4dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2323&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2323

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 11:25:32 +0000
 by: kat - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 11:25 UTC

On 07/02/2024 20:14, James Heaton wrote:
> On 07/02/2024 11:38, kat wrote:
>>>>

>>> Good news is that 6 nations normally has only one Fri game per year. Even
>>> better is that only half of them are on ITV.  So shouldn't be any further
>>> from that source.
>>>
>>> It's the FA Cup millionaires chasing a pig's bladder that are causing most of
>>> the chaos!
>>>
>>> There's a Corrie next Tues so assume Weds won't be on (13/2 instead of 14/2)

>> But we didn't get it last night and it is football tonight.:-(
>
> Contrary to what I assumed, there is an episode on 14/2.
>
> So either that's the catch up episode, or there's nothing on Fri 16th. Sorry my
> crystal ball's in about as many pieces as my partner's leg.
>
> Ah well, skinny times now, but 4 nights in a row from Sun!
>
> James

Messes my weeks up good and proper!

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Rugby

<l34v5tFpgnqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2326&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2326

From: g.davie@btinternet.com (GordonD)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:03:24 +0000
 by: GordonD - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:03 UTC

On 07/02/2024 20:14, James Heaton wrote:
> On 07/02/2024 11:38, kat wrote:
>>>>

>>> Good news is that 6 nations normally has only one Fri game per year.
>>> Even better is that only half of them are on ITV.  So shouldn't be
>>> any further from that source.
>>>
>>> It's the FA Cup millionaires chasing a pig's bladder that are causing
>>> most of the chaos!
>>>
>>> There's a Corrie next Tues so assume Weds won't be on (13/2 instead
>>> of 14/2)

>> But we didn't get it last night and it is football tonight.:-(
>
> Contrary to what I assumed, there is an episode on 14/2.
>
> So either that's the catch up episode, or there's nothing on Fri 16th.
> Sorry my crystal ball's in about as many pieces as my partner's leg.
>
> Ah well, skinny times now, but 4 nights in a row from Sun!
>
> James

Episode 8:00 on Friday as normal. Then Monday and Wednesday, also as normal.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Rugby

<l36avkF25i7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2327&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2327

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 11:31:00 +0000
 by: kat - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 11:31 UTC

On 14/02/2024 23:03, GordonD wrote:
> On 07/02/2024 20:14, James Heaton wrote:

>>> But we didn't get it last night and it is football tonight.:-(
>>
>> Contrary to what I assumed, there is an episode on 14/2.
>>
>> So either that's the catch up episode, or there's nothing on Fri 16th. Sorry
>> my crystal ball's in about as many pieces as my partner's leg.
>>
>> Ah well, skinny times now, but 4 nights in a row from Sun!
>>
>> James
>>
> Episode 8:00 on Friday as normal. Then Monday and Wednesday, also as normal.

What us weird is that having had a couple of weeks with a mising episode, I
assumed this week was catch-up. But Tuesday's episode put us ahead as they
celebrated the 14th on the 13th! And then we still get another extra one this week.

Does this mean another week is coming with only two?

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Rugby

<uql92n$3bpt6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2328&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2328

From: heatonandmoore@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:02:47 +0000
 by: James Heaton - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:02 UTC

On 15/02/2024 11:31, kat wrote:
> On 14/02/2024 23:03, GordonD wrote:

>>> Contrary to what I assumed, there is an episode on 14/2.
>>>
>>> So either that's the catch up episode, or there's nothing on Fri
>>> 16th. Sorry my crystal ball's in about as many pieces as my partner's
>>> leg.
>>>
>>> Ah well, skinny times now, but 4 nights in a row from Sun!
>>>
>>> James
>>>
>> Episode 8:00 on Friday as normal. Then Monday and Wednesday, also as
>> normal.
>
> What us weird is that having had a couple of weeks with a mising
> episode, I assumed this week was catch-up.  But Tuesday's episode put us
> ahead as they celebrated the 14th on the 13th! And then we still get
> another extra one this week.
>
> Does this mean another week is coming with only two?

ITV don't have any non-weekend rugby rights for the rest of the season
as far as I know

However they seem to have free pick of the FA Cup ties, and replays -
which are midweek.

So wouldn't be surprised if you were right. By my count we are 'all
square' - but as you say, we seemed to be one ahead. (thought it was me
as not always watching them on the night at present).

James

Re: Rugby

<l38rnrFgh8uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2329&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2329

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:29:16 +0000
 by: kat - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:29 UTC

On 15/02/2024 15:02, James Heaton wrote:
> On 15/02/2024 11:31, kat wrote:

>>> Episode 8:00 on Friday as normal. Then Monday and Wednesday, also as normal.
>>
>> What us weird is that having had a couple of weeks with a mising episode, I
>> assumed this week was catch-up.  But Tuesday's episode put us ahead as they
>> celebrated the 14th on the 13th! And then we still get another extra one this
>> week.
>>
>> Does this mean another week is coming with only two?
>
> ITV don't have any non-weekend rugby rights for the rest of the season as far as
> I know
>
> However they seem to have free pick of the FA Cup ties, and replays - which are
> midweek.
>
> So wouldn't be surprised if you were right.  By my count we are 'all square' -
> but as you say, we seemed to be one ahead.  (thought it was me as not always
> watching them on the night at present).
>
> James

By my reckoning we would be all square, maybe tonight puts us one ahead. But
they definitely celebrated Valentines on Tuesday and referred to it on Wednesday
as "yesterday". So we must have got ahead of the original assumed schedule.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Rugby

<l392deFhmrmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2330&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2330

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:23:10 +0000
 by: kat - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:23 UTC

On 16/02/2024 10:29, kat wrote:
> On 15/02/2024 15:02, James Heaton wrote:

>>> What us weird is that having had a couple of weeks with a mising episode, I
>>> assumed this week was catch-up.  But Tuesday's episode put us ahead as they
>>> celebrated the 14th on the 13th! And then we still get another extra one this
>>> week.
>>>
>>> Does this mean another week is coming with only two?
>>
>> ITV don't have any non-weekend rugby rights for the rest of the season as far
>> as I know
>>
>> However they seem to have free pick of the FA Cup ties, and replays - which
>> are midweek.
>>
>> So wouldn't be surprised if you were right.  By my count we are 'all square' -
>> but as you say, we seemed to be one ahead.  (thought it was me as not always
>> watching them on the night at present).
>>
>> James
>>

> By my reckoning we would be all square, maybe tonight puts us one ahead.  But
> they definitely celebrated Valentines on Tuesday and referred to it on Wednesday
> as "yesterday". So we must have got ahead of the original assumed schedule.

Ah, Football next Friday...
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Rugby

<uqnur3$3tevo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2331&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2331

From: heatonandmoore@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:26:28 +0000
 by: James Heaton - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:26 UTC

On 16/02/2024 12:23, kat wrote:
> On 16/02/2024 10:29, kat wrote:

>>> ITV don't have any non-weekend rugby rights for the rest of the
>>> season as far as I know
>>>
>>> However they seem to have free pick of the FA Cup ties, and replays -
>>> which are midweek.
>>>
>>> So wouldn't be surprised if you were right.  By my count we are 'all
>>> square' - but as you say, we seemed to be one ahead.  (thought it was
>>> me as not always watching them on the night at present).
>>>
>>> James
>>>

>> By my reckoning we would be all square, maybe tonight puts us one
>> ahead.  But they definitely celebrated Valentines on Tuesday and
>> referred to it on Wednesday as "yesterday". So we must have got ahead
>> of the original assumed schedule.
>>

> Ah,  Football next Friday...

Yup I spotted that this morning too.

I've checked Tue and Thu just in case, nothing there, but been caught
like that before!

Not my beloved egg-chasers' fault, it's those nasty pig's-bladder
ruffians again!

James