Dr. Livingston? Dr. Livingston I. Presume?

arts / rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st / Re: Fizz

SubjectAuthor
* Fizzlucretia
`* Re: FizzJames Heaton
 `* Re: Fizzkat
  `* Re: Fizzlucretia
   `* Re: Fizzkat
    `* Re: Fizzlucretia
     `* Re: Fizzkat
      `* Re: Fizzlucretia
       `* Re: Fizzkat
        `* Re: Fizzlucretia
         `* Re: Fizzkat
          `* Re: Fizzlucretia
           `* Re: Fizzkat
            `* Re: Fizzlucretia
             `- Re: Fizzkat

1
Fizz

<hje01j1nom2j2b0lee21e4p2le81b1btgj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2337&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2337

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Fizz
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 14:58:20 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:58 UTC

She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life
reason, she was away so long?

Re: Fizz

<uupi7h$1i31s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2338&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2338

From: heatonandmoore@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Fizz
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:08:46 +0100
 by: James Heaton - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:08 UTC

On 05/04/2024 18:58, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life
> reason, she was away so long?

Maternity leave I think

James

Re: Fizz

<l7b3heF22rjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2339&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2339

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:59:43 +0100
 by: kat - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

On 05/04/2024 20:08, James Heaton wrote:
> On 05/04/2024 18:58, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life
>> reason, she was away so long?
>
> Maternity leave I think
>
> James

Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given
her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Fizz

<iun01jdjfaemun9ino2si5t8lon1kt91vm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2340&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2340

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 17:33:01 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:33 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:59:43 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 05/04/2024 20:08, James Heaton wrote:
>> On 05/04/2024 18:58, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>>> She's just turned up again - was there any reason, as in real life
>>> reason, she was away so long?
>>
>> Maternity leave I think
>>
>> James
>
>Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given
>her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.

I wonder how much the kids will like the names though :)

Re: Fizz

<l7dij7FdehbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2341&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2341

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:28:55 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:28 UTC

On 05/04/2024 21:33, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:59:43 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Maternity leave I think
>>>
>>> James
>>
>> Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given
>> her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.
>
> I wonder how much the kids will like the names though :)

Albert, or Albie, isn't that unusual these days, and a friend had a niece called
Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand
daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone
when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.

I thin the names we think of as just old fashioned, and seen differently to the
young ones. I have a grand daughter with the same name as my grandmother, and a
grandson with the same name as my grandfather, and another grandson named after
his father's grandfather ( and funnily enough, my husband's grandfather ) - and
that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George,
and Stanley, btw. :-)
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Fizz

<jcd31j5jd7j3t7t66g6cfp8eipfjrkkcpg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2342&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2342

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 17:51:42 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 20:51 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:28:55 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 05/04/2024 21:33, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:59:43 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, she had her third child last year. I love the Corrie names she has given
>>> her kids. Hilda and Albert, and the latest Doris. Doris Speed played Annie Walker.
>>
>> I wonder how much the kids will like the names though :)
>
>Albert, or Albie, isn't that unusual these days, and a friend had a niece called
>Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand
>daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone
>when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.
>
>I thin the names we think of as just old fashioned, and seen differently to the
>young ones. I have a grand daughter with the same name as my grandmother, and a
>grandson with the same name as my grandfather, and another grandson named after
>his father's grandfather ( and funnily enough, my husband's grandfather ) - and
>that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George,
>and Stanley, btw. :-)

Yes, on reflection, think you're right we think of them as old
fashioned but they don't see it that way. Fizz is looking good I
thought.

Re: Fizz

<l7fbusFlkcjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2343&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2343

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:47:56 +0100
 by: kat - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 10:47 UTC

On 06/04/2024 21:51, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:28:55 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05/04/2024 21:33, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> I wonder how much the kids will like the names though :)
>>
>> Albert, or Albie, isn't that unusual these days, and a friend had a niece called
>> Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand
>> daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone
>> when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.
>>
>> I thin the names we think of as just old fashioned, and seen differently to the
>> young ones. I have a grand daughter with the same name as my grandmother, and a
>> grandson with the same name as my grandfather, and another grandson named after
>> his father's grandfather ( and funnily enough, my husband's grandfather ) - and
>> that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George,
>> and Stanley, btw. :-)
>
> Yes, on reflection, think you're right we think of them as old
> fashioned but they don't see it that way. Fizz is looking good I
> thought.

She is, especially when you se what she looked ike 20 years ago in Classic
Corrie. Her face has fined down as she matured, and it suits her.

Talking of looks, when Bruno Langley left and they got a "new" Todd, I though he
looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20
years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really
could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
Martin did.
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Fizz

<gbp51jl8k28kj7satl24r0o9qt3ttdhcaa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2344&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2344

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 15:27:56 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 18:27 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:47:56 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 06/04/2024 21:51, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:28:55 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Albert, or Albie, isn't that unusual these days, and a friend had a niece called
>>> Hilda some 15 years ago, no idea how the girl felt. Same friend has a grand
>>> daughter called Ada, her daughter saw the name ( while pregant) ona tombstone
>>> when they visited a family grave, said, what a pretty name.
>>>
>>> I thin the names we think of as just old fashioned, and seen differently to the
>>> young ones. I have a grand daughter with the same name as my grandmother, and a
>>> grandson with the same name as my grandfather, and another grandson named after
>>> his father's grandfather ( and funnily enough, my husband's grandfather ) - and
>>> that covers one child from all 3 of mine ( they have 2 each). Alice, George,
>>> and Stanley, btw. :-)
>>
>> Yes, on reflection, think you're right we think of them as old
>> fashioned but they don't see it that way. Fizz is looking good I
>> thought.
>
>She is, especially when you se what she looked ike 20 years ago in Classic
>Corrie. Her face has fined down as she matured, and it suits her.
>
>Talking of looks, when Bruno Langley left and they got a "new" Todd, I though he
>looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20
>years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
>Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really
>could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
>Martin did.

Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these
days!

Re: Fizz

<l7g87qFpok4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2345&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2345

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 19:50:34 +0100
 by: kat - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 18:50 UTC

On 07/04/2024 19:27, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:47:56 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 06/04/2024 21:51, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> Yes, on reflection, think you're right we think of them as old
>>> fashioned but they don't see it that way. Fizz is looking good I
>>> thought.
>>
>> She is, especially when you se what she looked ike 20 years ago in Classic
>> Corrie. Her face has fined down as she matured, and it suits her.
>>
>> Talking of looks, when Bruno Langley left and they got a "new" Todd, I though he
>> looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20
>> years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
>> Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really
>> could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
>> Martin did.
>
> Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these
> days!

Much has been said about her in the media, but simply, she gave up drinking half
a bottle or more of red wine while cooking and eating dinners.

Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to
lose weight. ;-)

But I like her new hairstyle really suits her.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Fizz

<jo461jd6sgd16riumculpotr01v9l9153m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2346&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2346

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 18:47:11 -0300
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:47 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 19:50:34 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Talking of looks, when Bruno Langley left and they got a "new" Todd, I though he
>>> looked nothing like the bruno who left, but seeing Young Todd/Bruno from 20
>>> years ago, the current Todd just could have emerged as he matured, ( even though
>>> Bruno didn't, if you see what I mean. ;-) ) And back then I felt David really
>>> could have been Martin's son, good casting there - but now he looks nothing like
>>> Martin did.
>>
>> Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these
>> days!
>
>Much has been said about her in the media, but simply, she gave up drinking half
>a bottle or more of red wine while cooking and eating dinners.
>
>Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to
>lose weight. ;-)

I find that a bit strange - I have for zonks had a couple of glasses
of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating.
Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I
wouldn't normally have and I know exactly how to lose the pounds, by
eating uninspiring, boring food that is good for me :)

>But I like her new hairstyle really suits her.

Yes, it does, much better than the previous one.

Re: Fizz

<l7kinjFf38gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2347&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2347

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:14:11 +0100
 by: kat - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 10:14 UTC

On 07/04/2024 22:47, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> Same thing with Eileen, just can't believe how great she looks these
>>> days!
>>
>> Much has been said about her in the media, but simply, she gave up drinking half
>> a bottle or more of red wine while cooking and eating dinners.
>>
>> Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to
>> lose weight. ;-)
>
> I find that a bit strange - I have for zonks had a couple of glasses
> of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating.
> Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I
> wouldn't normally have and I know exactly how to lose the pounds, by
> eating uninspiring, boring food that is good for me :)

I suppose it is a case of whatever works for one doesn't for another!

Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much
or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out
the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly
smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!

On the other hand I do try to inspire my main meal - but with at least of of it
good for me. ;-)

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Fizz

<nplb1jdfjc3q0pngqp2a6nqh0am62ndeu0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2348&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2348

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 21:05:11 -0300
References: <hje01j1nom2j2b0lee21e4p2le81b1btgj@4ax.com> <uupi7h$1i31s$1@dont-email.me> <l7b3heF22rjU1@mid.individual.net> <iun01jdjfaemun9ino2si5t8lon1kt91vm@4ax.com> <l7dij7FdehbU1@mid.individual.net> <jcd31j5jd7j3t7t66g6cfp8eipfjrkkcpg@4ax.com> <l7fbusFlkcjU1@mid.individual.net> <gbp51jl8k28kj7satl24r0o9qt3ttdhcaa@4ax.com> <l7g87qFpok4U1@mid.individual.net> <jo461jd6sgd16riumculpotr01v9l9153m@4ax.com> <l7kinjFf38gU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 00:05 UTC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:14:11 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 07/04/2024 22:47, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> Much has been said about her in the media, but simply, she gave up drinking half
>>> a bottle or more of red wine while cooking and eating dinners.
>>>
>>> Now if only I had been in the habit of drinking like that I would know how to
>>> lose weight. ;-)
>>
>> I find that a bit strange - I have for zonks had a couple of glasses
>> of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating.
>> Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I
>> wouldn't normally have and I know exactly how to lose the pounds, by
>> eating uninspiring, boring food that is good for me :)
>
>I suppose it is a case of whatever works for one doesn't for another!
>
>Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much
>or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out
>the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly
>smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
>not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!
>
>On the other hand I do try to inspire my main meal - but with at least of of it
>good for me. ;-)

I think chips are evil but I have a friend who gorges on them, if they
are there, she has to eat them! However she also loves walking and
covers 4km daily, so she's okay. If she has to stop walking, as I
did, god help her!

Re: Fizz

<l7n224Fqga1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2349&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2349

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:48:05 +0100
<uupi7h$1i31s$1@dont-email.me> <l7b3heF22rjU1@mid.individual.net>
<iun01jdjfaemun9ino2si5t8lon1kt91vm@4ax.com>
<l7dij7FdehbU1@mid.individual.net>
<jcd31j5jd7j3t7t66g6cfp8eipfjrkkcpg@4ax.com>
<l7fbusFlkcjU1@mid.individual.net>
<gbp51jl8k28kj7satl24r0o9qt3ttdhcaa@4ax.com>
<l7g87qFpok4U1@mid.individual.net>
<jo461jd6sgd16riumculpotr01v9l9153m@4ax.com>
<l7kinjFf38gU1@mid.individual.net>
<nplb1jdfjc3q0pngqp2a6nqh0am62ndeu0@4ax.com>
 by: kat - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 08:48 UTC

On 10/04/2024 01:05, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:14:11 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 07/04/2024 22:47, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> I find that a bit strange - I have for zonks had a couple of glasses
>>> of red wine per evening and when I go over my weight, it's bad eating.
>>> Splurging on an icecream, topping too many meals out with desserts I
>>> wouldn't normally have and I know exactly how to lose the pounds, by
>>> eating uninspiring, boring food that is good for me :)
>>
>> I suppose it is a case of whatever works for one doesn't for another!
>>
>> Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much
>> or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out
>> the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly
>> smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
>> not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!
>>
>> On the other hand I do try to inspire my main meal - but with at least of of it
>> good for me. ;-)
>
> I think chips are evil but I have a friend who gorges on them, if they
> are there, she has to eat them! However she also loves walking and
> covers 4km daily, so she's okay. If she has to stop walking, as I
> did, god help her!

Yeah, I can't walk far either. I like crisps and it can be easy to eat and eat
them, those big bags are definitely evil. ;-) But I don't want them very often.
Sometimes on a friday evening, a few with a gin and tonic. Philip goes out with
his mates and I treat myself - but som ein a bowl and the bag witha chip clip
back in the cupboard - can last me several weeks because even though it's there
and open I just don't think about them - until the next week's gin. ;-)

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Fizz

<blrc1j1t3vvig85n5sufsr299d840odpmv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2350&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2350

From: lucretia@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:50:52 -0300
References: <uupi7h$1i31s$1@dont-email.me> <l7b3heF22rjU1@mid.individual.net> <iun01jdjfaemun9ino2si5t8lon1kt91vm@4ax.com> <l7dij7FdehbU1@mid.individual.net> <jcd31j5jd7j3t7t66g6cfp8eipfjrkkcpg@4ax.com> <l7fbusFlkcjU1@mid.individual.net> <gbp51jl8k28kj7satl24r0o9qt3ttdhcaa@4ax.com> <l7g87qFpok4U1@mid.individual.net> <jo461jd6sgd16riumculpotr01v9l9153m@4ax.com> <l7kinjFf38gU1@mid.individual.net> <nplb1jdfjc3q0pngqp2a6nqh0am62ndeu0@4ax.com> <l7n224Fqga1U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: lucretia@florence.it - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:50 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:48:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 10/04/2024 01:05, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:14:11 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I suppose it is a case of whatever works for one doesn't for another!
>>>
>>> Or nothing, if like me you don't splurge on ice cream, don't eat desserts much
>>> or drink wine every evening. One son in law lost pounds merely by cutting out
>>> the packet of crisps he was eating each lunch time, and having a slightly
>>> smaller sandwich. If I had a smaller sanwich it would be one slice of bread
>>> not two, or leave out the salady bits, and I am not into daily crisps!
>>>
>>> On the other hand I do try to inspire my main meal - but with at least of of it
>>> good for me. ;-)
>>
>> I think chips are evil but I have a friend who gorges on them, if they
>> are there, she has to eat them! However she also loves walking and
>> covers 4km daily, so she's okay. If she has to stop walking, as I
>> did, god help her!
>
>Yeah, I can't walk far either. I like crisps and it can be easy to eat and eat
>them, those big bags are definitely evil. ;-) But I don't want them very often.
>Sometimes on a friday evening, a few with a gin and tonic. Philip goes out with
>his mates and I treat myself - but som ein a bowl and the bag witha chip clip
>back in the cupboard - can last me several weeks because even though it's there
>and open I just don't think about them - until the next week's gin. ;-)

Seems fair to me :) About ten of us meet on Saturday nights in the
Party Room and take our own drink and nibbles. Lots of chips floating
there!

Re: Fizz

<l7pmr9F87doU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2351&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#2351

From: littlelionne@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:55:06 +0100
<l7n224Fqga1U1@mid.individual.net>
<blrc1j1t3vvig85n5sufsr299d840odpmv@4ax.com>
 by: kat - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 08:55 UTC

On 10/04/2024 11:50, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:48:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/04/2024 01:05, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> I think chips are evil but I have a friend who gorges on them, if they
>>> are there, she has to eat them! However she also loves walking and
>>> covers 4km daily, so she's okay. If she has to stop walking, as I
>>> did, god help her!
>>
>> Yeah, I can't walk far either. I like crisps and it can be easy to eat and eat
>> them, those big bags are definitely evil. ;-) But I don't want them very often.
>> Sometimes on a friday evening, a few with a gin and tonic. Philip goes out with
>> his mates and I treat myself - but som ein a bowl and the bag witha chip clip
>> back in the cupboard - can last me several weeks because even though it's there
>> and open I just don't think about them - until the next week's gin. ;-)
>
> Seems fair to me :) About ten of us meet on Saturday nights in the
> Party Room and take our own drink and nibbles. Lots of chips floating
> there!

And that sounds about right to me.:-)
--
kat