From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.bluenote.blues, rec.music.celtic, alt.literature, rec.arts.books
Subject: some optimally compatible matches I haven't posted before
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 18:32:27 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:02 UTC

Here are some optimally compatible, both sexually and
personality-wise, matches I haven’t posted before,
that have some relevance to these groups. I have
written them in my notebook but figured I would post
them here in case anything happens to me.

1. bim (male attracted to both genders) history buff
Gordon Rowsell, who is the ex-husband of my poet
sister Mary, with straight-type-2-F (compatible only
with bims) “newly minted widow” author Donna Morrissey.
They seem to be in the German species, so the match
is rare in Newfoundland.

2. bif (female attracted to both genders) celtic fiddler
and also newly widowed Christina Smith, with
straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs)
bluesman Denis Parker. They seem to be in the
Romany species, so the match is rare in Newfoundland.

3. straight-type-1-M bluesman Roger Howse with
straight-type-1-F the woman bartender other than Val
at The Black Sheep on George. They seem to
be in the Romany species, so the match is rare
in Newfoundland.

4. my lesbian (female attracted just to women) sister
Marg with lesbian author Marjorie Doyle. They
seem to be in the Russian species, so the match
is rare in Newfoundland.

5. my dom straight-type-1-F poet sister Mary with
sub straight-type-1-M Irish songwriter Jimmy
MacCarthy. They seem to be in the Irish species.

6. my bim brother James with straight-type-2-F
Irish singer and fiddler Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh.
They are in the Beothuk species, which is relatively
rare in Ireland. An optimally sexually compatible
match would be good for the health of both.

My primary siddhi of matchmaking is my equivalent
to that of healing for Jesus, so I have recently speculated
that I might be the latest incarnation of Kamadeva/Cupid. :-)

For a summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonic matchmaking
theory see https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html .

Supposedly homo sapiens globally has split into
55 species in human species group globally, at
least in terms of sexual compatibility and tendency
to associate. (So perhaps Denis and Roger will
once again play some blues together?) The
majority species here in Newfoundland is the Beothuk
species.

Of course I may relay the above matches directly
to those involved at some point, but just wanted
to record them here for now, and am more likely
to relay them if other matches I have already relayed
prove successful, and if other of my workings seem
to be working.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must

Re: some optimally compatible matches I haven't posted before

<0001HW.2B79C4B40001896B7000024D538F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2404&group=rec.arts.books#2404

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.bluenote.blues, rec.music.celtic, alt.literature, rec.arts.books
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:45:00 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 03:15 UTC

On Nov 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AFC3CF3002DB0A27000055E238F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> 2. bif (female attracted to both genders) celtic fiddler
> and also newly widowed Christina Smith, with
> straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs)
> bluesman Denis Parker. They seem to be in the
> Romany species, so the match is rare in Newfoundland.

Unfortunately Denis Parker, who had an old unconsummated lock,
has recently died. It is too bad that they didn’t get together
since optimally sexually compatible relationships have
healing effects and lead to longer lifespans. My condolences
to his friends (many) and family. I have facilitated a soul
alignment between him and the sound board at
The Black Sheep on George.

Another possible (and very rare here in Newfoundland)
soon to be Romany species straight-type-2-M match
for Christina Smith is clown Beni Malone, who also
has an old unconsummated lock that should be rendered
incomplete later tonight (if not he would have to get
permission from his old lock bif or bifT to be involved
with Christina). Moreover, Christina has a sexual
shielding spell up that currently allows attention from
less than optimally compatible with her bims and
straight-type-1 men and incompatible with her gays
while blocking attention from optimally compatible
with her straight-type-2 men, lesbians, and other bifs.
This spell should be adjusted later tonight to do the
reverse. If not, she would have to cancel the spell
to become involved with Beni.

However, Beni is married to Marian White, and
like many straight-type-2 males with an old lock,
it is a platonic relationship between a straight-type-2-M
and a lesbian (who have a natural friendship attraction).
This is also true for Ron Howard, Bruce Cockburn,
Ronnie Wood, Bernie Taupin, and was true for Shane MacGowan.

So the best I can do here is to say that there could be
a bridged (or V, in alt.polyamory terms) relationship
between the three of them, i.e.
Beni-->Christina-->Marian.

Happy Valentine’s Day in advance.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long