From: arspitzer2@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: LNH/META: 30 Years of posting LNH stuff!
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 20:35:09 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1702067708; x=1702672508;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:date
:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date
:message-id:reply-to;
bh=l3h2BpfYLj7bE3Gm8RvkI8pT/x8+fK8BjVGLykSWbDE=;
b=qoovOqLt6Blq+5qr6qfXzewnWvmINr5uVl43uLBKd24tHO3ImkUWuoT23/VX/esytk
78uf8UWRaD6cjWH0k0Mf5cB/MSUVJ9r1uxPEzG6nNBzl7gNMLjREGQDOFANxSvmrNBg/
3kCaQHgsL+E8qYhVWRGKGkPIRh4xD6tqdgwcYjCX5IywleZsZgpMUMGOqdkz1ZNzslfM
WhMalLiOvRcFMXqq2DcEoRjcWl7CKG9QdwKbk+VBijlIDGzY1PFdiSGAJ1jzA9cDGAhn
UsHHw8eJBCA2tndr+OWlw98O1YIdH3GNTHwsJ7Ojvj4EChMAudqeL66e9prZR6cWMefm
FxzQ==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 20:35 UTC

Was wondering when my first post was to alt.comics.lnh (there was
no rec.arts.comics.creative back then) and turns out it was on December
8th.

Anyways, here it is:

From: arthur-rvelks at nova.novanet.org
Date: Dec 8, 1993, 12:22:00 PM

Well hello (if this note happens to reach its destination), I'm pretty
knew to this internet and have browsing at a lot of news groups. When
I saw this one it really increased by interest into what this is all about.
For some odd reason my computer hacks files in half when they're incredibly
huge and I was wondering if anyone cosend the LNH FAQ and Character FAQ..
A few months ago a few of my friends and I created this notesfile that
involved a never-ending story. In just a few weeks we created some of the
weirdest characters (plus superheroes) imaginable: (e.g. The Slobbering
Grue!- has the power to displace any amount of saliva to anywhere in time
and space; Wondersock: a super intelligent sock ....and a myriad of others.
) I hope these characters can do justice to your great stories.

Oh yes is there a way I can into archives through e-mail...I was thinking
about transporting copys here into one of my own notefiles so the people
on my system can enjoy them)

Thanks for your help...

arthur-rvelk at nova.novanet.org

Arthur "30 Years..." Spitzer

Re: LNH/META: 30 Years of posting LNH stuff!

<ul0osb$23bs5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2416&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#2416

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: Re: LNH/META: 30 Years of posting LNH stuff!
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 04:02:25 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: candycanearter07 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 04:02 UTC

On 12/8/23 14:35, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Was wondering when my first post was to alt.comics.lnh (there was
> no rec.arts.comics.creative back then) and turns out it was on December
> 8th.
>
> Anyways, here it is:
>
> From: arthur-rvelks at nova.novanet.org
> Date: Dec 8, 1993, 12:22:00 PM
>

> Well hello (if this note happens to reach its destination), I'm pretty
> knew to this internet and have browsing at a lot of news groups. When
> I saw this one it really increased by interest into what this is all about.
> For some odd reason my computer hacks files in half when they're incredibly
> huge and I was wondering if anyone cosend the LNH FAQ and Character FAQ.
> A few months ago a few of my friends and I created this notesfile that
> involved a never-ending story. In just a few weeks we created some of the
> weirdest characters (plus superheroes) imaginable: (e.g. The Slobbering
> Grue!- has the power to displace any amount of saliva to anywhere in time
> and space; Wondersock: a super intelligent sock ....and a myriad of others.
> ) I hope these characters can do justice to your great stories.
>
> Oh yes is there a way I can into archives through e-mail...I was thinking
> about transporting copys here into one of my own notefiles so the people
> on my system can enjoy them)
>
> Thanks for your help...
>
> arthur-rvelk at nova.novanet.org
>

> Arthur "30 Years..." Spitzer

Wild.

Re: LNH/META: 30 Years of posting LNH stuff!

<ul68ql$32c9m$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2435&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#2435

From: pwerdna@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 06:05:11 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 06:05 UTC

On 12/8/23 3:35 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Was wondering when my first post was to alt.comics.lnh (there was
> no rec.arts.comics.creative back then) and turns out it was on December
> 8th.

Oh, wonderful! :D

> Well hello (if this note happens to reach its destination), I'm pretty
> knew to this internet and have browsing at a lot of news groups.

God, the era of "being new to the Internet".

> A few months ago a few of my friends and I created this notesfile that
> involved a never-ending story. In just a few weeks we created some of the
> weirdest characters (plus superheroes) imaginable: (e.g. The Slobbering
> Grue!- has the power to displace any amount of saliva to anywhere in time
> and space; Wondersock: a super intelligent sock ....and a myriad of others.
> ) I hope these characters can do justice to your great stories.

They absolutely did. :> <3 <3 <3

> Arthur "30 Years..." Spitzer

Drew "truly amazing" Nilium

Re: LNH/META: 30 Years of posting LNH stuff!

<ul72fj$35hjf$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2440&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#2440

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:23:03 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:23 UTC

On 12/11/23 00:05, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 12/8/23 3:35 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Was wondering when my first post was to alt.comics.lnh (there was
>> no rec.arts.comics.creative back then) and turns out it was on December
>> 8th.
>
> Oh, wonderful! :D
>
>>     Well hello (if this note happens to reach its destination), I'm
>> pretty
>>      knew to this internet and have browsing at a lot of news groups.
>
> God, the era of "being new to the Internet".

don't you mean that they were "knew" to it? :)

>>      A few months ago a few of my friends and I created this notesfile
>> that
>>      involved a never-ending story. In just a few weeks we created
>> some of the
>>      weirdest characters (plus superheroes) imaginable: (e.g. The
>> Slobbering
>>      Grue!- has the power to displace any amount of saliva to anywhere
>> in time
>>       and space; Wondersock: a super intelligent sock ....and a myriad
>> of others.
>>        ) I hope these characters can do justice to your great stories.
>
> They absolutely did. :> <3 <3 <3
>
>> Arthur "30 Years..." Spitzer
>
> Drew "truly amazing" Nilium

yea