From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: NastyGoon blames the failure of Michael's "TREATY" on me (as usual)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:45:14 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:45 UTC

George J. Dance wrote:

> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 7:58:25 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
>
>> You can bet that if George Dance had said, "Hey, guys, this sounds like it might benefit us--let's try it," Dockery, Sulzbach, and Jordy's Uncle would have fallen into line. Thus, George Dance did not speak.

> The last time I "spoke" about one of Michael Monkey's Treaty trolls (just last month), he and the entire Bandar-Log blamed me for the failure of that particular Treaty. That's why I didn't speak about his latest one; so you wouldn't be able to blame me for its failure as well. (Of course, that doesn't stop you from trying :)

> The fact is, Michael's newest Treaty did not sound like it might benefit me in any way -- to say said that it did, I'd have had to lie. You're not complaining that I "did not speak" but that I did not lie.

Once again, Nancy G. is a clueless, malicious thug wannabe troll...

That is all.

Re: NastyGoon blames the failure of Michael's "TREATY" on me (as usual)

<72068c92d44d92272d823e0ff79ea351@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=242890&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242890

From: W.Dockery@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 13:14:44 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 13:14 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> George J. Dance wrote:

>> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 7:58:25 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
>>
>>> You can bet that if George Dance had said, "Hey, guys, this sounds like it might benefit us--let's try it," Dockery, Sulzbach, and Jordy's Uncle would have fallen into line. Thus, George Dance did not speak.

>> The last time I "spoke" about one of Michael Monkey's Treaty trolls (just last month), he and the entire Bandar-Log blamed me for the failure of that particular Treaty. That's why I didn't speak about his latest one; so you wouldn't be able to blame me for its failure as well. (Of course, that doesn't stop you from trying :)

>> The fact is, Michael's newest Treaty did not sound like it might benefit me in any way -- to say said that it did, I'd have had to lie. You're not complaining that I "did not speak" but that I did not lie.

> Once again, Nancy G. is a clueless, malicious thug wannabe troll...

> That is all.

No surprise there, NancyGene began here as a malicious troll and continues that agenda.

And so it goes

Re: NastyGoon blames the failure of Michael's "TREATY" on me (as usual)

<2edc61db4815ee2e8b0e9a210f91b71d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=243238&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#243238

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:44:17 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:44 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> George J. Dance wrote:

>>> The last time I "spoke" about one of Michael Monkey's Treaty trolls (just last month), he and the entire Bandar-Log blamed me for the failure of that particular Treaty. That's why I didn't speak about his latest one; so you wouldn't be able to blame me for its failure as well. (Of course, that doesn't stop you from trying :)

>>> The fact is, Michael's newest Treaty did not sound like it might benefit me in any way -- to say said that it did, I'd have had to lie. You're not complaining that I "did not speak" but that I did not lie.

>> Once again, Nancy G. is a clueless, malicious thug wannabe troll...

>> That is all.

> No surprise there, NancyGene began here as a malicious troll and continues that agenda.

> And so it goes

Yep

Re: NastyGoon blames the failure of Michael's "TREATY" on me (as usual)

<110c563c75ea6b39fe38827256f9c756@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=243730&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#243730

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:33:55 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:33 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> General-Zod wrote:

>>> Once again, Nancy G. is a clueless, malicious thug wannabe troll...

>>> That is all.

>> No surprise there, NancyGene began here as a malicious troll and continues that agenda.

>> And so it goes

> Yep

Good afternoon my friend, more true than ever.

🙂

Re: NastyGoon blames the failure of Michael's "TREATY" on me (as usual)

<f15b7d182416de3f84e7275636552461@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=244210&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#244210

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 04:52:15 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 04:52 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>>> No surprise there, NancyGene began here as a malicious troll and continues that agenda.

>>> And so it goes

>> Yep

> Good afternoon my friend, more true than ever.

> 🙂

Yo

Have a good night and may the good Lord bless you...

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: NastyGoon blames the failure of Michael's "TREATY" on me (as usual)