From: pwerdna@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative,alt.comics.lnh
Subject: LNH: Cover Gallery #69i
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:39:18 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:39 UTC

A grand stage, festooned in balloons and ribbons that say "HAPPY 10TH
ANNIVERSARY!" Surrounded by his teammates, Kid Enthusiastic Double-Junior cuts
into a cake with ten candles on it - but invisible purple radiation travels up
the knife, aging them all and giving them long white beards! Off in the wings
stands a yeti, cackling and rubbing his hands!

FEELING OLD YETI: It's the 10th anniversary of Cover Gallery - and the LNH3k
isn't going to make it to the 11th!

[CAPTION: When the LNH3k realizes how long it's been, will the shock of
recognition turn our anniversary into their wake!? Find out, in-- DON'T JUDGE A
DECADE BY ITS COVER!]

====

Author's Note: The anniversary was back in October, but I figured better late
than never!

Drew Nilium

Re: LNH: Cover Gallery #69i

<ul8ms1$3hkjd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=2449&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#2449

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative,alt.comics.lnh
Subject: Re: LNH: Cover Gallery #69i
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 04:17:19 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: candycanearter07 - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 04:17 UTC

On 12/11/23 20:39, Drew Nilium wrote:
> A grand stage, festooned in balloons and ribbons that say "HAPPY 10TH
> ANNIVERSARY!" Surrounded by his teammates, Kid Enthusiastic
> Double-Junior cuts
> into a cake with ten candles on it - but invisible purple radiation
> travels up
> the knife, aging them all and giving them long white beards! Off in the
> wings
> stands a yeti, cackling and rubbing his hands!
>
> FEELING OLD YETI: It's the 10th anniversary of Cover Gallery - and the
> LNH3k
> isn't going to make it to the 11th!
>
> [CAPTION: When the LNH3k realizes how long it's been, will the shock of
> recognition turn our anniversary into their wake!? Find out, in-- DON'T
> JUDGE A
> DECADE BY ITS COVER!]
>
> ====
>
> Author's Note: The anniversary was back in October, but I figured better
> late than never!
>
> Drew Nilium

Everyone's biggest fear: age