Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:27:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Will Dockery, #1 on
the local chart)
From: claydockery78@gmail.com (Clay Dockery)
 by: Clay Dockery - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:27 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:37:25 AM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 9:25:21 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > You are NOT #1 on the local charts. You are lying. Prove me wrong. You can't. You will just post edit and dodge my challenge.
> > > You've spammed just enough to be ahead of 5-6 people on the rock chart (not charts, there is only one rock chart). 2 of those had no music at all on the site and another was fluffy Jesus music, not rock at all.

> > > I corrected your lie above, not by snipping but by presenting solid proof you lied.

> > > Then you should have no problem at all posting the stats
> > No, I'd have no problem posting the statistics and might, except that I don't follow the orders of malicious trolls like you, fake Conley.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> You won't because you can't. You have no statistics to back up your bullshit claim that ranking is based on people listening to your garbage. Several in the top 5 have no music whatsoever on the site yet made it to #2 and stayed there for weeks.

There are currently just 5 on the list and none of them has had a gig in years. Those with gigs are too busy actually playing music instead of spamming their Reverb Nation link at every opportunity. The is how Will Dockery, deadbeat father, gets his hits. They are simply from WebCrawler bots, not real people. It is certainly not from a person listening to his garbage. This is further proof that there is no music scene in ComeBlowus Georgia. Anyone with brains and aspirations to better themselves leaves that hole like I did.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Will Dockery, #1 on the local chart)